Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-10-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I'm 95% sure the Seahawks fan base takes out the award for most annoying fanbase on these forums in the 12/13 season. Runner up is the 49ers followed by the Rams and whoever Jordan Taber goes for.
You're more annoying than anyone else here. I can respect guys that will at least spark some discussion, instead of going in threads just to tell others why they are wrong, or paint entire fanbases with one broad stroke.

I remember the Buccaneer fans had a pretty bad rep for a while, and I'm sure the good Bucs posters didn't appreciate the terrible posters like you making them all look bad.

Now do your witty comeback or an even less funny wrestling .gif.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
HypocrisyIsGreat
Rookie

HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
You're more annoying than anyone else here. I can respect guys that will at least spark some discussion, instead of going in threads just to tell others why they are wrong, or paint entire fanbases with one broad stroke.

I remember the Buccaneer fans had a pretty bad rep for a while, and I'm sure the good Bucs posters didn't appreciate the terrible posters like you making them all look bad.

Caddy's like Ness and has to resort to pointless GIF's?
HypocrisyIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand why the NFL has to play the Sunday playoff games at 10am/1pm pt anyway. Why not move them to 12 and 3 like its been for years on championship Sunday?
Old 01-10-2013, 06:09 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Five pages? I'm surprised that this issue has gotten so much attention!
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
I don't understand why the NFL has to play the Sunday playoff games at 10am/1pm pt anyway. Why not move them to 12 and 3 like its been for years on championship Sunday?
Cause Goodell laughs his ass off when west coast fans ***** about it to.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post

You are clearly misinterpreting my playful banter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypocrisyIsGreat View Post
Caddy's like Ness and has to resort to pointless GIF's?
A gif posted by me is NEVER pointless.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:13 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Cause Goodell laughs his ass off when west coast fans ***** about it to.
Also, some of us in the eastern timezone like to start football drinking at a reasonable hour. I don't like this 3pm/6pm EST idea.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
The league has had it in for Seattle all year, from the Tate catch against Green Bay to the overturn of Sherman's suspension. My guess is you're not going to get a whole lot of sympathy in here.
LMAO...but yes, they did screwed on the schedule, and maybe most people arent talking about it, but I absolutely think its a big deal. Falcons are a lock to win this weekend to me.

The other thing nobody is talking about is the injury to their kicker. That **** matters. The Seahawks fall behind a couple scores because their replacement kicker misses a couple kicks, and suddenly they abandon their run game and everything gets out of hand.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:09 AM    (permalink
HypocrisyIsGreat
Rookie

HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat HypocrisyIsGreat

Quote:
You are clearly misinterpreting my playful banter.

A gif posted by me is NEVER pointless.
A GIF post by itself is waving the intellectual white flag. No wonder it's so popular around here.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:14 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A GIF post by itself is waving the intellectual white flag. No wonder it's so popular around here.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:17 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who cares? It's Sunday. It's not like it's the Saturday 1PM game. They might have an argument in that case. They have the normal amount of time they always would have when playing an East Coast game on a Sunday.

Non-story.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:39 AM    (permalink
HypocrisyIsGreat
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Case in point, as this is the mentally deficient one who claimed "Crabtree would be the 5th WR in GB".
Old 01-11-2013, 03:15 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least 50% of Taber/Hypocrisy posts have some sort of logical fallacy in them. Keep em' coming boy(s)!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:20 AM    (permalink
HypocrisyIsGreat
Rookie

Quote:
At least 50% of Taber/Hypocrisy posts have some sort of logical fallacy in them. Keep em' coming boy(s)!
Lulz, 1/10
Old 01-11-2013, 08:18 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
LMAO...but yes, they did screwed on the schedule, and maybe most people arent talking about it, but I absolutely think its a big deal. Falcons are a lock to win this weekend to me.

The other thing nobody is talking about is the injury to their kicker. That **** matters. The Seahawks fall behind a couple scores because their replacement kicker misses a couple kicks, and suddenly they abandon their run game and everything gets out of hand.
From what I remember, and I did no research, longwell has been pretty good in a dome for minny. I wonder if Seattle would cut him and sign an "outside kicker" if they advance.

Bottom line is its going to be a long afte- I mean morning- if Matt Ryan has time.

Billick was on the radio this morning saying that this is BS for Seattle too.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:10 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Lulz, 1/10
Make that 51%
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All these trolls and anti-trolls. I don't know who has my best interest in mind anymore. I'm just not going to address any of them, because they might really be DC's dark knight, not the villain.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thought this thread was gonna be about this...

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The time slots for the playoff games were set as soon as the regular season was over. The Falcons had that 12 pm slot even before the Seahawks won.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:58 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
The time slots for the playoff games were set as soon as the regular season was over. The Falcons had that 12 pm slot even before the Seahawks won.
This fact was established on the first page, why are we bumping this dumb thread to say something we already knew?
Old 01-13-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just as I thought, the Packers were clearly screwed over by the league's scheduling. They just could not possibly overcome having to play a game at a different time than they're used to playing.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
This fact was established on the first page, why are we bumping this dumb thread to say something we already knew?
Because its funny to laugh at how ridiculous this entire topic is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote