Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 06:34 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
He is 22 and is a dumb college kid. Just because he is a good football player doesnt make him exempt from being incredibly dumb and lying to cover things up. Clearly his embarrassment got spiraled out of control if all this hoax stuff is true.
I'm a dumb college kid. I pee in public. Embarrass myself at bars. Lose my phone in a pizza place. I don't fall for something like this and blow it up to make myself look like a hero. This isn't being a dumb college kid, trust me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
kennyb
Rookie

kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

read the full interview on SI. He talks about how after the "accident" she flatlined a couple times and the family would put the phone up to her and Te'o's voice would kind of perk her up when she was in a coma.

So his girlfriend (the most beautiful girl "he'd ever met") (although he now says he didn't meet her) is in a coma and HE DOESN'T VISIT HER? And people think this guys is telling the truth? That he's "gullible"? Because he has "great character"? This stuff is laughable.

She worked in her dad's construction compapny. He didin't own the compapny, he was in management. But when he died, she "took over". Yeah, the guy's in his 50s, worked in construction for decades probably and he dies. So the company hires HIS DAUGHTER? like she knows anything about construction? LAUGHABLE.

This guy is a delusional attention ***** of the highest degree. Some character.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take the deal Scott offered to scottyboy. Color me cynical.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Very offensive joke I read

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I'm a dumb college kid. I pee in public. Embarrass myself at bars. Lose my phone in a pizza place. I don't fall for something like this and blow it up to make myself look like a hero. This isn't being a dumb college kid, trust me.
Ya i've been there too I just graduated. Obviously it is way beyond dumb if he really fell in love with a girl for 3 years online and never met her. I guess dumb college kid wasn't the right way to put it. Let say he somehow fell for this girl and is that dumb then found out she wasnt real I could see him having a complete mental meltdown and thats how we end up where we are now. However there is waaaaay to many angles going on right now every detail of what is going on is super sketchy.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Old 01-17-2013, 06:46 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Ya i've been there too I just graduated. Obviously it is way beyond dumb if he really fell in love with a girl for 3 years online and never met her. I guess dumb college kid wasn't the right way to put it. Let say he somehow fell for this girl and is that dumb then found out she wasnt real I could see him having a complete mental meltdown and thats how we end up where we are now. However there is waaaaay to many angles going on right now every detail of what is going on is super sketchy.
How about extremely ****ing stupid? That's far more accurate than dumb college kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
Nobody should believe him. But I guess I must be a lot stupider than I thought, or a fellow sociopath, because I can easily understand his mindset and how this has gotten to this point. Sometimes you tell a lie for the lols, or for attention, or for whatever reason, and **** spirals out of control. Te'o did a hilariously bad job of handling it and deserves all of the jokes he can get, but it's starting to bother me that Internet psychiatrists are questioning his mental state. He's clearly a stupid college kid, but that's probably all this is. And again, I would take him on the Bears in a heartbeat. He's still an awesome linebacker.
Unless we change our system, I'd have some big concerns about how fits at MLB in our defense. He looks like a 3-4 MAC to me. The only guy I see who really has the combination of speed, coverage instincts, and tackling ability to fill the middle for us is Arthur Brown, but his size is probably going to force him to an outside spot in the NFL. This is a bad year to be trying to replace Urlacher.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a side note, but the story has managed to make its away across the sea, several of my friends knew about the story before I mentioned anything about it.

And...

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 01-17-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cannot stand people saying that he is just a dumb naive college kid. This isn't something that that excuse works for, this isn't the same as him getting in a drunk fight, pissing in public, etc. It's not young stupidity/inexperience that lead to him making all of this up, it was him being crazy. His age/grade have NOTHING to do with why any of this happened

Old 01-17-2013, 07:12 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manti Te'o Reading his fortune cookie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 01-17-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Unless we change our system, I'd have some big concerns about how fits at MLB in our defense. He looks like a 3-4 MAC to me. The only guy I see who really has the combination of speed, coverage instincts, and tackling ability to fill the middle for us is Arthur Brown, but his size is probably going to force him to an outside spot in the NFL. This is a bad year to be trying to replace Urlacher.
Eh....granted, I don't really watch Notre Dame games with scouting as my main priority, but he strikes me as a perfect 4-3 MLB candidate.

OTOH, I can only imagine how badly the vets in the Bears locker room would tear him apart....
Old 01-17-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
Eh....granted, I don't really watch Notre Dame games with scouting as my main priority, but he strikes me as a perfect 4-3 MLB candidate.

OTOH, I can only imagine how badly the vets in the Bears locker room would tear him apart....
I think he can be be ILB in the 4-3 or 3-4, but he's probably better suited for the 3-4 heading forward.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:28 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
Old 01-17-2013, 07:54 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Manti Teo Kevin Minter Khaseem Greene Arthur Brown Gerald Hodges Alec Ogletree Jelani Jenkins Kiko Alonso

Old 01-17-2013, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This has to be my favorite internet story of all time.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-17-2013, 08:01 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-17-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When did the relationship start again? I know they "knew" each other for three years, but did the relationship start (i.e. every night talking, etc,) during his junior year?

Just thinking out loud, but if someone did hoax him and was hoping for money when he went pro, perhaps they thought he would declare early for the NFL?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Old 01-17-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
When did the relationship start again? I know they "knew" each other for three years, but did the relationship start (i.e. every night talking, etc,) during his junior year?

Just thinking out loud, but if someone did hoax him and was hoping for money when he went pro, perhaps they thought he would declare early for the NFL?
This interview was recorded 9/23/12;

Quote:

SI: How long were you dating? I know that can be a complicated question.

TE'O: Oct. 15 was the official date. Of last year. I've known her for four years. So we've been friends.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/col...#ixzz2IHzHuFjH

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 01-17-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Manti Teo Kevin Minter Khaseem Greene Arthur Brown Gerald Hodges Alec Ogletree Jelani Jenkins Kiko Alonso
I really don't see fits here. I know Te'o (tackling issues, speed issues, crazy or criminally stupid person), Minter (smart, but flat-footed with only straight-line speed, strictly a downhill LB), Brown (perfect ibn the way he plays, but too small), and Ogletree (a huge liability in every facet of the running game other than chasing them downfield) are commonly mocked to us, but they have problems that would be a pretty big impact on us.

Hodges, Greene, and Jelani Jenkins are also all too small to be the MLB for us. They're outside in the NFL...and they don't even play MLB now in college.

Last edited by Monomach : 01-17-2013 at 08:18 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
This interview was recorded 9/23/12;
Hmmm, just was spitballing there, middle for 2011 season when he was getting some NFL hype. Not sure if that would be the case, but you never know, could be a reason.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Old 01-17-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, listing a ton of draft eligible linebackers is fun, but I would say Te'o and Brown are the only ones that are fits. And Brown seems like more of a Derrick Brooks than a Brian Urlacher.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

According to ESPN teo's teammates new his girlfriend was fake and loves attention

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Old 01-17-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Hmmm, just was spitballing there, middle for 2011 season when he was getting some NFL hype. Not sure if that would be the case, but you never know, could be a reason.
Personally(I think my position in this debate is well documented), I haven't read through the entire interview, but I found some odd statements(in retrospect, of course);

Quote:
SI: How did you meet her?

TE'O: We met just, ummmm, just she knew my cousin. And kind of saw me there so. Just kind of regular.

SI: What did she study?

TE'O: She graduated in 2011 or 2010. 2011.

SI: What was her major?

TE'O: Her major was in English and something. I'll double check.

SI: Hit by a drunk driver. What were her injuries?

TE'O: I don't know. She had a lot of different injuries.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/col...#ixzz2II2roNY1

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 01-17-2013 at 08:28 PM.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Personally(I think my position in this debate is well documented), I haven't read through the entire interview, but I found some odd statements(in retrospect, of course);
Yeah, my girlfriend lives in Canada. You guys wouldn't know her. She'd come visit, but she's super busy being a model. She's definitely hot though. And real. Really real. We've done it like a million times. I'll bring you a picture of her tomorrow for proof.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:32 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If I'm to believe this is a hoax, it has to be the most elaborate hoax in the history of the human species:

Quote:

TE'O: She was in that hospital for about two months.

SI: Wow, did she get out?

TE'O: She didn't get out. She went from there. Remember she got in the accident and she was in a coma. We lost her, actually, twice. She flatlined twice. They revived her twice. It was just a trippy situation. It was a day I was flying home from South Bend to go home for summer break. It was May. Mid-May. That was the day where they said, "Bro, we're going to pull it. We're going to pull the plug." I remember having this feeling like everything is going to be OK. They were telling me, "Say your goodbyes." From April 28 to around mid-May, I was always talking to my girlfriend who was on a machine.

SI: She couldn't communicate?

TE'O: No. She could only breathe. One of the miraculous things was when I talked to her and she would hear my voice her breathing would pick up. Like quickly, and then she would start crying. But her breathing would quicken, and she would start crying. So her brother was in the room with the nurse. They were monitoring her. She said, "Who is she on the phone with?" Her boyfriend. She was like, "That's amazing. She doesn't do that with anybody else." So that happened. And then she flatlined and we were losing her.

The day I went home, that was the day they were going to pull it. They were saying their goodbyes and all that. I said, "Babe, I'm never going to say goodbye to you. If you really want to go, she really missed her dad, so I said, "If you want to go, be with dad, go. Just know that I love you very, very much." I had this very positive feeling that everything was going to be OK. I landed in Hawaii. By the time I said my goodbyes. Not my goodbyes, my I love you, I'll see you later, that kind of thing, I jumped on the airplane to go to Hawaii. They were scheduled to pull the plug while I was in the air.

So right when I landed, I was expecting to get a voicemail saying she's gone. So I landed and I had a voicemail from her brother saying, "Brother, call me back right now." So you can imagine what's going through my head. I was like, "What am I going to do? How am I going to take this?'"And so I called him back, the doctor came in and he saw something and he wants to try some treatment on her to see if it works. From there she slowly started to get better. Slowly. Eventually she came out of her coma and she started having memory problems and she couldn't remember because of the accident. That's how much damage she had to her frontal lobe. She had memory problems. I was actually the first person that she talked to. She was breathing, breathing. When I talked to her, I would say, "Babe, do you know who this is?" I knew she knew who it was because her breathing would pick up. I was like, "Relax, chill. Breathe slowly. Breathe slowly." And then, that was when she first started to speak was that conversation. I was like, "Babe, I love you. I love you." Very slightly she said, "I love you."

SI: Was that right when you got back?

TE'O: Then she started to make progress.

SI: This is unbelievable.

TE'O: As she started to make progress. She had her good days. And then the next day she'd say, "Babe my back is sore. I can't feel it. Something is wrong. I don't know what's wrong. My chest is burning." And stuff like that. They said that they took her in and ran some blood tests and that's when they found leukemia. From that hospital she was treated for cancer and then she went to St. Jude's. She was in St. Jude's and then she went to another hospital.
Closed Thread