Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 01-17-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Mock Draft 4.0 - 1/18/13

Just posted my fourth mock draft of the year and the first since the underclassmen deadline!

As always constructive criticism is not only welcomed but encouraged. However, please be sure to explain the reasoning behind your opinions and if you disagree tell me why I am off-base.

Let's keep this thread fun and informative!

Now... FIRE AWAY! :)

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh, not you too Scott.

1) The Chiefs aren't letting Branden Albert walk. Not in a year where they're forced to pay out more of their cap. It makes no sense.

2) With Albert locked up there is no place for an OT to play.

3) If you have a QB going 7th overall, he can go 1st overall. The difference is negligible, and I've seen you argue the golden rule of the NFL draft more than one time on these very boards: if you don't have a franchise QB you don't pass on one.

It's just a bad KC pick that makes no sense.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's as good as the Chiefs will take Bryan Bulaga thingy.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I keep seeing this and being really confused.

How can there be twp QBs worthy of being top ten picks, but taking one at #1 is bad value? If a QB is worth a top ten pick, then he's worth the first overall.

If the Chiefs really decide to go after the QB that's 4th, 5th, or 6th on their board in the second round while allowing other teams to take their favorites, they're just choosing to be bad.

I'm not going to say anything about the Bears/Te'o pick and the utterly ridiculous assertion that he was the victim because I'm liable to get too mean and you're just going to ignore me, lol.

Last edited by Monomach : 01-17-2013 at 11:38 PM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:35 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could dig on Moore if we move to the 3-4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Ugh, not you too Scott.

1) The Chiefs aren't letting Branden Albert walk. Not in a year where they're forced to pay out more of their cap. It makes no sense.

2) With Albert locked up there is no place for an OT to play.

3) If you have a QB going 7th overall, he can go 1st overall. The difference is negligible, and I've seen you argue the golden rule of the NFL draft more than one time on these very boards: if you don't have a franchise QB you don't pass on one.

It's just a bad KC pick that makes no sense.
You are preaching to the choir.

The mocks are not what I would do but what I think will happen.

At this point based on what I've gathered Joeckel is the favorite for the Chiefs.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth96 View Post
i by no means am a steelers fan. but ur steelers pick troubles me. last year the steelers picked up alameda ta'amu in the 4th round, who you yourself believed to be the sucessor to casey hampton and a 1st round worthey selection
Obviously Ta'amu's situation is in flux after his off-the-field troubles.

Meanwhile Casey Hampton is yet another year older.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:45 PM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are no QBs worthy of a top ten pick, but they are top 20 talents, which would mean that they're top 10 picks to teams that need a QB. And I'm starting to read more and more about Albert walking/moving inside to G and Joeckel going #1.

I personally don't think that at this point Geno Smith, while my #1 QB is a top 10 talent, and thus worthy of a top 3-5 pick.

That being the case, Andy Reid's system does wonders with non-first round QBs (Kolb, Foles, even Kafka for a bit), so KC getting a solid QB at 33 is possible. (Maybe someone like Glennon, Wilson, Dysert or Nassib?)

Hackenberg vs Morris!
Starting up the Keeton train again, it's that time of year!

Sleeper QB Freshman: Mason Rudolph
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DcmRulz View Post
And I'm starting to read more and more about Albert walking/moving inside to G and Joeckel going #1.
I can almost guarantee Albert isn't going to be moving to guard.

First of all I'm sure he will let the Chiefs know that he's not on board with that plan.

Secondly, someone is going to pay Albert 28-year-old left tackle money whether it's the Chiefs or another team (Bears? Rams? Chargers? Cardinals?). You don't sign a guy to premium position money and then immediately move him to a non-premium position. Doesn't make sense.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:54 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There are no QBs worthy of a top ten pick, but they are top 20 talents, which would mean that they're top 10 picks to teams that need a QB. And I'm starting to read more and more about Albert walking/moving inside to G and Joeckel going #1.

I personally don't think that at this point Geno Smith, while my #1 QB is a top 10 talent, and thus worthy of a top 3-5 pick.

That being the case, Andy Reid's system does wonders with non-first round QBs (Kolb, Foles, even Kafka for a bit), so KC getting a solid QB at 33 is possible. (Maybe someone like Glennon, Wilson, Dysert or Nassib?)
That's a good point. If they took Joeckel at 1 overall they could always trade back into the first and get a QB they have targeted therefore getting a QB in the first round. I wouldn't blow a number one pick on a QB if they were not worthy of the pick. Teams that draft poorly at the QB position set the franchise back more than those that do not. One only has to reference the Jamarcus Russel debacle to see how damning over drafting a QB can be.

I understand the Chiefs fan base is frustrated and rightfully so but you shouldn't just draft a QB to draft a QB. If you believe that QB is worthy of the pick than by all means draft a QB at number one overall but not QB in this draft at this point has emerged as that guy.

Barkley, Smith, Wilson and Glennon are all on fairly equal ground at this point as the first QB to be chosen. If someone clearly separates themselves from the group than by all means pick him 1st overall but if not you are just inviting mediocrity for another few years as this QB does not pan out and holds the team back.

Last edited by SolidGold : 01-17-2013 at 11:57 PM.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:01 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the sf pick. Nicely done.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I just...you can't really think the Chiefs are going to make him the most highly paid guard in the NFL just so they can draft another LT.

The guy's going to either be tagged or be paid like a very good LT by another team because that's what he is. He's not taking a discount and changing his position just because.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No WR in the top 20 is obviously unusual. What are the chances one of the WRs can work his way into being selected much higher than most people are currently anticipating, ala DHB, Donte Stallworth, etc?
Old 01-18-2013, 12:08 AM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some WR is going to break into the top 15 after the Senior Bowl and Combine.

I hope it isn't Keenan Allen (or maybe I do, I dunno, I just like him in Minny though. Either him or any WR from UT)

Hackenberg vs Morris!
Starting up the Keeton train again, it's that time of year!

Sleeper QB Freshman: Mason Rudolph
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:09 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not really a fan of the Rams picks. I like the needs you filled though. Heck, if anyone watched the Rams last year they can tell you, Craig Dahl doesn't even belong in the NFL and he's our starting Safety. And with Mikell rumored to be getting cut, it's likely the Rams will look for 2 safeties in this upcoming draft, so taking one in the first round does make sense. I just struggle to see one who's worthy of that pick and I don't want to go into the draft drafting players because it's a need. I think we get in trouble that way. Then again, I think Tony Jefferson and DJ Swearinger are the two best safeties in this class.

Rams Offensive Line played a lot better than some people think last year. But I agree, the Rams do need at least a Right Tackle. I just don't care much for Fluker.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
No WR in the top 20 is obviously unusual. What are the chances one of the WRs can work his way into being selected much higher than most people are currently anticipating, ala DHB, Donte Stallworth, etc?
It's very possible. I think Tennessee's Cordarrelle Patterson and Justin Hunter stand out as potential risers if they work out as well as expected because they are both just so big and fast.

Old 01-18-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
You are preaching to the choir.

The mocks are not what I would do but what I think will happen.

At this point based on what I've gathered Joeckel is the favorite for the Chiefs.
You think the Chiefs are going to draft a OT with the #1 pick, when they already have a perfectly good one? This move would do absolutely nothing to improve their situation. This is Andy Reid we are talking about, a relatively smart man, do you not think he realizes that taking Joeckel would be unbelievably stupid?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:16 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great pick for Oakland. Fills a huge need....Raiders could take any of the d-linemen and I'd be happy.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure what I'd do if I was running the Chiefs, but would it really be the end of the world if they didn't take a QB #1? I'm on board the whole Golden Rule philosophy, but it's not out of the realm of possibility they could find a good QB with pick 33, or by trading up from 33. We've seen some good looking young QBs taken in the second and third round in recent drafts. Maybe the Chiefs sit at 33 and get the next Kaepernick, Dalton or Wilson.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

I am predicting right now that BOE is going to fall in love with one of the quarterbacks at the Senior Bowl and come back from Mobile thinking the Chiefs should pass on Geno Smith at #1 and wait for a Mike Glennon, Ryan Nassib or Tyler Wilson at the top of Round 2.

Old 01-18-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not the end of the world if the Chiefs pass on drafting a QB in the first round, but not really improving your team in the end when you're the worst team in professional football would be awful.

Unless Branden Albert has aids in his back, not retaining him and filling an actual need would be a monumental mistake and fans will be rightfully pissed.

If you're going to be a riverboat gambler, why not fill your biggest need and the most important position on the entire team? Drafting Joeckel is far from a safe thing if you're in the Chiefs position.

Last edited by TonyGfortheTD : 01-18-2013 at 12:34 AM.
TonyGfortheTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:09 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott in my Mock I put up the other day I got stuck on my Bucs. I was thinking CB, DE, SLB but all were gone like yours. I ended up going with Vaccaro. Taking the best FS over a reach in Banks.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really like the Fisher pick for SD. Its gotta be either him or Warmack at that pick IMO, and while Warmack is the better player, i think Fisher was underrated as a top 15-20 pick for a while there, i honestly think if he was a guy in a major program, he'd be a top 10 pick. Reportedly some of the guys on the team cant even look Gaither in the eye anymore, after the **** he supposedly pulled this year.

Last edited by Duffman57 : 01-18-2013 at 01:20 AM.
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like targeting a pass rusher but, while I think Werner has some ability to stand up and rush, if the Browns make the rumored move to a 34 I'm not sure it's the best fit for him. Jordan would be the next choice but that labrum surgery should sideline him awhile and affect his stock. Mingo....if I watch his bowl game over and over maby I can convince myself he's worth the #6 pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:40 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
I like targeting a pass rusher but, while I think Werner has some ability to stand up and rush, if the Browns make the rumored move to a 34 I'm not sure it's the best fit for him. Jordan would be the next choice but that labrum surgery should sideline him awhile and affect his stock. Mingo....if I watch his bowl game over and over maby I can convince myself he's worth the #6 pick.
It's funny I'm the only one who sees Jordan and Mingo as OLB in 3-4 or SLB in 4-3. I don't at all think they can play full time DE in a 4-3. Also I think with speed and size putting them on two feet might not be the worst thing in the world.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote