Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 01-14-2013, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burden View Post
Anyway, Quick Mock

1. Alec Ogletree, ILB, Georgia - Like but depends on Spence recovery
2. Eddie Lacy, HB, Alabama - I like Lacy just not to sure a 2nd is needed on RB, plus how will he do without that dominate Oline?
3. Shawn Williams, S, Georgia - Like
4. Jamie Collins, OLB, Southern Miss - Like
5. Travis Kelce, TE, Cincinnati - Like
6. Sean Renfree, QB, Duke
7a. Anthony Rashad White, DT, Michigan State
7b. Marquess Wilson, WR, Washington State
Bold are my comments
Cbrunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one is taking Sanders on a 3rd round tender.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cbrunn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
No one is taking Sanders on a 3rd round tender.
Oh well then lose Phillip Thomas ... lol that's only thing you could comment on, Not on which running back you would prefer , or any things you think about the players

Just about Sanders ... lol , Thanks for in the input , but I don't think he would be gone either but you never know , and I was just showing how losing him might not be so bad

Last edited by Cbrunn : 01-14-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel man View Post
Here is a quick mock

1) Man ti Te`o – ND – LB / Alce Ogletree – UGA – LB / Barkevious Mingo - LSU - LB
2) T.J. McDonald – USC – S / Matt Elam – UF - S
3) John Simon – OSU – LB / Sean Porter – Texas A&M - LB
4) Kenny Stills – OK – WR / Cobi Hamilton – ARK – WR
5) Le` Veon Bell – MSU – RB / Stepfan Taylor – Stanford – RB
6) Zac Dysert – Miami (OH) – QB
7) Josh Jenkins –WVU – OG
7A) Prentiss Waggner - UT - CB / A.J. Klein – ISU - LB
Basically all the guys you listed first are the ones I'd like, lol.

Te'o and McDonald would be awesome. I love Bell too, LeGarrette Blount 2.0 minus the issues.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbrunn View Post
Oh well then lose Phillip Thomas ... lol that's only thing you could comment on, Not on which running back you would prefer , or any things you think about the players

Just about Sanders ... lol , Thanks for in the input , but I don't think he would be gone either but you never know , and I was just showing how losing him might not be so bad
I think that with Wallace all but gone, Sanders stays. Going from Wallace, Brown and Sanders to Brown, Cotchery, and ... Burress? Yeesh, that'd be ugly.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 01-14-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
I think that with Wallace all but gone, Sanders stays. Going from Wallace, Brown and Sanders to Brown, Cotchery, and ... Burress? Yeesh, that'd be ugly.
Yeah I agree , but with the reports of Colon to be gone and Essex and Foster not going to be resigned... may be getting money to together to try to keep Wallace and Lewis... From what I've been reading about restructuring and things they'll have some money to play with

But yeah if both were gone , you would have, Brown , Cotch , Plax and Cobi Hamilton(in the draft)

Brown would have to step it up a notch, but that's what they paid him for right? ... and I really like Cobi Hamilton
Old 01-15-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Burden
Rookie

Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burden is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Madden reported today that Hampton and Foote are going to be cut and that Harrison is safe. His source reports that they tentatively have Spence at starting ILB, despite the fact he may have nerve damage from his injury.
Burden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:07 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i haven't seen a ton of him but why is lacy in the 2nd round a sure thing?

i saw two games of him this year... and he dominated both - now granted a lot of that was alabama's dominate line

it may be the dreads but he seemed better to me than ingram but not as good as richardson

point is - will he be a first rounder when its all said and done?

why / why not

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:55 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
i haven't seen a ton of him but why is lacy in the 2nd round a sure thing?

i saw two games of him this year... and he dominated both - now granted a lot of that was alabama's dominate line

it may be the dreads but he seemed better to me than ingram but not as good as richardson

point is - will he be a first rounder when its all said and done?

why / why not
I think Lacy will definitely end up being a 1st rounder. Dude is good.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
lance uppercut
Rookie

lance uppercut is a cocksman.lance uppercut is a cocksman.lance uppercut is a cocksman.lance uppercut is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
I think Lacy will definitely end up being a 1st rounder. Dude is good.
he'd make a lot of sense late first to a team like GB, Indy, or Atlanta. he'd be fun to have here, but I just wouldn't expect us to draft him. too many other needs.

on that note, it is really discouraging how much help we appear to need. more roster holes on this group than any Steelers team in recent memory:
  • QB - fine w/Ben obviously, but really no backup situation to rely on
  • RB - arguably the worst rotation in the league right now
  • WR - well below average if as expected Wallace is not re-signed
  • TE - a great starter, albeit facing a major knee reconstruction on the wrong side of 30; unproven, untalented depth.
  • OL - about to lose our long-time starting LT and only durable OG; the 'new' starting five + Legursky will be back, but literally zero OT depth - and Gilbert can't play two series without getting hurt
  • DL - Hampton a goner, Keisel winding down, and our two first rounders have shown virtually nothing; huge trouble spot that is relying on McClendon and Heyward to magically become solid starters
  • LB - Foote prob. gone, and Spence a huge injury question mark; OLBs old and/or in decline; no game-changers really on the horizon
  • CB - Ike winding down, Keenan a question mark to return;
  • S - Bouchette & co. not even talking about this as a draft need, yet both starters are nearing the end.

Normally I'm optimistic, and it pains me to say, but I feel this vintage is finally done. assuming Wallace departs and Troy/Harrison don't enter a renaissance period, we are at least 2 and probably 3 'A' drafts away from serious contention.

the upshot of this is, Colbert/Tomlin should be able to draft literally any position that represents BPA this year, and it'll be defensible (well, save for QB). we got caught too often reaching with picks like Mendenhall/Sweed/Hood, and it's proving lethal.

Last edited by lance uppercut : 01-16-2013 at 01:12 PM.
lance uppercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can't really blame Tomlin and Colbert for Mendenhall and Sweed. Those were great value picks when they fell to us. I never thought they wouldn't pan out. People think Mendenhall is a bust. He isn't. He's had some solid years here.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance uppercut View Post
we got caught too often reaching with picks like Mendenhall/Sweed/Hood, and it's proving lethal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
You can't really blame Tomlin and Colbert for Mendenhall and Sweed. Those were great value picks when they fell to us. I never thought they wouldn't pan out. People think Mendenhall is a bust. He isn't. He's had some solid years here.
This. Hood, maybe, he wasn't a lot of people's favorite choice, but he wasn't a bad pick either. People projected him as a late first, early second round choice and he went 32. Mendenhall was very well thought of too, and Sweed in the second at the time was considered one of the biggest steals in the entire draft. Their careers didn't really pan out, but it wasn't a bad draft reach-wise.

And Mendenhall is an under-appreciated RB. Yes, he's made mistakes, but there's no doubt he's our most talented RB, even if that's not saying much. He's probably gonna be a good starter for some other team, and somewhat of a bargain.

As for what we need, outside of QB anything could happen. RB is our biggest need because we literally have no one there. I wouldn't mind drafting two guys (Eddie Lacy and Le'Veon Bell would be dreaaamy) but I doubt it happens. If Wallace leaves, we'll need another WR. Brown doesn't score a lot, Sanders is always dinged up, and Burress is a big question mark at this point. Good red zone target, and good #5 WR, but other than that? TE sucks other than Miller, O-line has younger players, but they need chemistry, D-Line needs depth all over the place, same for LB, CB might be a need if we lose Lewis, and we need depth at safety.

And with the new news on Te'o and his fake GF, who knows how that will affect him. Hopefully it will lower his stock a bit.

As for other players I'd like in the first, one of the top 3-4 OLB, Kenny Vaccaro, or Chance Warmack. I know three interior offensive linemen in four years in the first might be overkill, but I like Warmack as much as I liked DeCastro and Iupati (who I'll admit, I liked more than Pouncey). Those three guys together could be absolutely monstrous for us.

Who knows, it'll be an interesting draft for us for sure.

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 01-17-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Would anybody be mad if they went S 1st and 2nd round?? something like this ... I think safety is the most under rated part of this defense, Clark and Troy are a hell of a tandem , and both are about done , so why not get a Tandem like that again
Elam = Clark
Thomas = Troy

1 - S - Matt Elam
2 - S - Phillip Thomas
3 - WR - Coby Hamilton
4 - RB - Mike Gillislee
5 - OLB - David Bass
6 - TE - Michael Williams
7 - Oline depth
Old 01-18-2013, 08:07 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbrunn View Post
Would anybody be mad if they went S 1st and 2nd round?? something like this ... I think safety is the most under rated part of this defense, Clark and Troy are a hell of a tandem , and both are about done , so why not get a Tandem like that again
Elam = Clark
Thomas = Troy

1 - S - Matt Elam
2 - S - Phillip Thomas
3 - WR - Coby Hamilton
4 - RB - Mike Gillislee
5 - OLB - David Bass
6 - TE - Michael Williams
7 - Oline depth
yeah id be mad if we went S in our first two rounds when we have more glaring needs everywhere else... about done still gives us a year or two at the least - unlike our holes at:
CB (if lewis leaves)
ILB (counting on spence?)
OLB (harrison if cap casualty)
NT (hampton most likely gone)
i'd say DE but we'll give our boys another year to show something before using another early pick

WR (no #1)
RB(worst RB's in the league)
OT (huge question marks)
OG (nothing outside of decastro)
TE (love heath but A - cant have too many good ones these days and B - who knows how he'll be when he comes back)
I'd literally draft every position besides QB and C in the first two rounds before i took a safety.

Lest we forget - when troy was out this year our combo of mundy/allen actually was pretty good...

Last edited by mikehop05 : 01-18-2013 at 08:14 AM. Reason: forgot TE
Old 01-18-2013, 08:09 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

having said that, i'd also hate if we took a NT in the first round - i think mclendon is more than serviceable, we have that other big turd, and honestly using a middle first rounder on a guy who will play ~35% of snaps on defense seems pointless these days with the offenses we face.

Old 01-18-2013, 08:13 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

what would it take to get mcfadden out of oakland?

last year of his contract.. oft injured but helal talented...

3rd/ 4th rounder?

Old 01-18-2013, 08:25 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want defense in the first. I don't care what position, but that defense needs playmakers.

I'm not sure how I feel on Te'o now. He's a kid and kids do these types of things, but it just shadys me out. He's a hell of a football player and if the Steelers feel he won't be affected by this, then I guess I'd be OK with it because I don't want to be a hypocrite and say I don't want him, but praise him if he were to come here.

The second is up for any other position, but if Ed Lacy is on the board, I want him on this team. He's not a burner, but I love the way he runs. He and Dwyer would be such a pain to game plan for because of their running styles. A few mid to late round RBs that I think would do fine here are LSU's Michael Ford and Spencer Ware. Ware reminds me so much of Marion Barber III.

The third can go BPA too, though defense remains my priority. Would love to see Chase Thomas, Brandon Jenkins, Jordan Reed(TE), Gavin Escobar(TE), or any other defensive player.

It's going to be interesting how Colbert drafts this year. He promised changes to the roster. Does this mean he is going to be a player for FA? Trade up? Trade down? I don't know. But I believe it's going to be one hell of a offseason and one to watch.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:31 AM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
yeah id be mad if we went S in our first two rounds when we have more glaring needs everywhere else... about done still gives us a year or two at the least - unlike our holes at:
CB (if lewis leaves)
ILB (counting on spence?)
OLB (harrison if cap casualty)
NT (hampton most likely gone)
i'd say DE but we'll give our boys another year to show something before using another early pick

WR (no #1)
RB(worst RB's in the league)
OT (huge question marks)
OG (nothing outside of decastro)
TE (love heath but A - cant have too many good ones these days and B - who knows how he'll be when he comes back)
I'd literally draft every position besides QB and C in the first two rounds before i took a safety.

Lest we forget - when troy was out this year our combo of mundy/allen actually was pretty good...
Not Mundy ... Allen was pretty good... he filled in fine, but didn't make any game changing plays which Elam and Phillip Thomas could do

CB doubt Lewis Leaves , but if he does yes I agree with you
ILB you have to count on Spence , he was a 3rd round pick , yes he was injured but depending on his recovery you have to count on him, you don't waste 3rd round picks to pick somebody else the next draft ... 1-3 round should be starters
OLB none of the good ones will fall to #17 and after that why waste another 3rd on a supposedly "steal" ... Worilds was supposed to be a steal , Chris Carter was supposed to be a steal
NT like you said, and I think Mclendon is more then capable
TE I agree , but is Eifert or Ertz worthy of 17?? , and neither will be their in the 2nd ... all the other mid round are just good receivers , Steelers like there TE to be able to block and catch , ala Michael Williams which would be a steal in the 6th
OT is not a huge mark , they drafted 2 2nd round picks ... if they can stay healthy is the ?
OG I believe Beachum will be fine at LG
WR I think Cobi Hamliton has good WR #1 potential
RB I think Gillislee will be the best Pro in this years draft

that's my take
Old 01-18-2013, 08:36 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I'd be pretty upset if the Steelers went OL in the first 4-5 rounds in the draft. If they resign Foster, what needs help? They have bigger needs than OL IMO.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:36 AM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Quote:
I want defense in the first. I don't care what position, but that defense needs playmakers.

I'm not sure how I feel on Te'o now. He's a kid and kids do these types of things, but it just shadys me out. He's a hell of a football player and if the Steelers feel he won't be affected by this, then I guess I'd be OK with it because I don't want to be a hypocrite and say I don't want him, but praise him if he were to come here.

The second is up for any other position, but if Ed Lacy is on the board, I want him on this team. He's not a burner, but I love the way he runs. He and Dwyer would be such a pain to game plan for because of their running styles. A few mid to late round RBs that I think would do fine here are LSU's Michael Ford and Spencer Ware. Ware reminds me so much of Marion Barber III.

The third can go BPA too, though defense remains my priority. Would love to see Chase Thomas, Brandon Jenkins, Jordan Reed(TE), Gavin Escobar(TE), or any other defensive player.

It's going to be interesting how Colbert drafts this year. He promised changes to the roster. Does this mean he is going to be a player for FA? Trade up? Trade down? I don't know. But I believe it's going to be one hell of a offseason and one to watch.
Yes this should be interesting

Trading up could be a real possibility if somebody like Jarvis Jones slips cause of injury

Beating the Browns was just stupid , lost 5 or 6 draft positions ... they should of just played the young guys to get some experience and whatever happens happens

drafting at 11 or 12 is much better then 17 ... When somebody like Jarvis Jones could slip out of the top 5 cause of Injury concerns
Old 01-18-2013, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Cbrunn
Rookie

Quote:
I'd be pretty upset if the Steelers went OL in the first 4-5 rounds in the draft. If they resign Foster, what needs help? They have bigger needs than OL IMO.
Seen the Forum Mock ... Nice move going up and getting Jarvis

only if it happened like that for real
Old 01-18-2013, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Yeah, I could see teams not taking Jones due to that condition and falling in love with Ansah, Jordon, etc. All I know is if Jones falls out of the top 10-12, the Steelers should REALLY consider moving up and grabbing him.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:09 AM    (permalink
lance uppercut
Rookie

lance uppercut is a cocksman.lance uppercut is a cocksman.lance uppercut is a cocksman.lance uppercut is a cocksman.

It'll never happen, but Werner just screams Steeler to me. I'd be all in favor of trading up for him. Maybe he'll run a meh 40 and slip down a few slots.

I predict Mingo & Ansah are going to blow up at the combine, so maybe there's a chance he gets lost in the hype.
lance uppercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:50 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance uppercut View Post
It'll never happen, but Werner just screams Steeler to me. I'd be all in favor of trading up for him. Maybe he'll run a meh 40 and slip down a few slots.

I predict Mingo & Ansah are going to blow up at the combine, so maybe there's a chance he gets lost in the hype.
there is always the guy that falls

and we are in a good position, both from a needs standpoint, and a draft pick standpoint, to grab whoever it is

id love it to be werner

Old 01-18-2013, 10:57 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

id love for jon banks to fall