Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-18-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Michael Crabtree accused of sexual assault.

Quote:
(01-18) 19:08 PST SAN FRANCISCO --

San Francisco police have interviewed 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree about allegations that he sexually assaulted a woman in the city following the team's victory last weekend, The Chronicle has learned.

The alleged attack occurred at an unnamed hotel early on Jan. 13, hours after the team's victory over the Green Bay Packers at Candlestick Park.

The incident is being investigated by the Special Victims Unit, whose detectives have interviewed Crabtree with his lawyer present. Crabtree has agreed to make himself available for possible further interviews about an assault.

The 25-year-old player - who has not been detained or arrested - is expected to play in Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons.
http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/...on-4207109.php

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Grabtree?
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:50 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sigh.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully it's just white noise. There isn't a lot of information at this point. We'll see what happens.

Quote:
Old 01-18-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Earlier this month, head coach Jim Harbaugh told his players that it is wrong to abuse women. Donte Whitner said he has a no tolerance policy on this, according to what Harbaugh told the team in a meeting. Based on Harbaugh's policy, Crabtree is in major trouble if the alleged assault is true.

"He said that we can do anything in the world and we can come and talk to him and he’ll forgive us except put our hands on women," said Whitner. "If you put your hand on a woman then you’re done in his book. So other than putting your hands on women, you can do anything and come talk to him, and it’s true. Open-door policy. Everybody around here really likes him and we want to win for him and for ourselves."
http://www.examiner.com/article/mich...sexual-assault

Quote:
WR Michael Crabtree, who's been interviewed by SFPD for alleged sexual assault, not seen as 49ers arrive at Atlanta hotel
http://www.49erstweets.com/

Oh boy. I wonder if he's even in Atlanta. I'm assuming one of our local beat writers would have noticed him not on the plane though...boarding or otherwise.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 01-18-2013 at 10:30 PM.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not gonna lie, when I saw the thread name I thought this was just going to be a joke about him raping Green Bay's DBs.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Not gonna lie, when I saw the thread name I thought this was just going to be a joke about him raping Green Bay's DBs.
I heard another poster on another board say something along the lines of breaking news: Charles Woodson has been identified as the victim. I chuckled.

Quote:
Old 01-18-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Crabtree is in Atlanta according to the team

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Michael Crabtree did make the trip to Atlanta, according to the team.
https://twitter.com/mattbarrows

So he is there. Team is probably just trying to keep him away from the press.

EDIT: Shane beat me by a minute.

Quote:
Old 01-18-2013, 10:53 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God damn press. Trying to break the teams spark. I hate the media ugh.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Ummm did it ever cross your mind that Michael Crabtree could have actually sexually assaulted someone? The press just report events.

Quote:
Old 01-18-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes true. But never trust the press though. And if he did shame on his ass. He just ruined his career. And it sucks for the team and a big let down. Another big distraction for darn Sunday. It bit us in the butt I'm sure.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Yes true. But never trust the press though. And if he did shame on his ass. He just ruined his career. And it sucks for the team and a big let down. Another big distraction for darn Sunday. It bit us in the butt I'm sure.
Don't trust the press in terms of what? People involved within the press, for the most part, are simply reporting information as it becomes available to them. No one is making any definitive statements regarding Michael Crabtree.

Quote:
Old 01-18-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is the San Francisco PD who had a news release, not "the press"

http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_...sexual-assault

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn press! Can't believe they would ever report that someone potentially sexually assaulted someone when they are in the playoffs. Shame on them!

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Damn press! Can't believe they would ever report that someone potentially sexually assaulted someone when they are in the playoffs. Shame on them!
Also the NFL forced them to play in a different timezone and at a time that they aren't use to. If the 49ers lose it is all the NFL and Media's fault

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Also the NFL forced them to play in a different timezone and at a time that they aren't use to. If the 49ers lose it is all the NFL and Media's fault
Out go get the 9ers! The NFL/Press is scum!!!!

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah. The media is making up a San Fran Police Dept. press release to **** with the niners.

Crabtree shoulda worn his tinfoil hat to keep them off his back.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hahaha. A player on your team has been accused of sexually assaulting a person and you're upset at the media? Gosh, it's at times like this where it wasn't against the forum rules to insult someone directly.

Seriously think about what you just said.

And the media doesn't just report stuff to **** with peoples lives. Unless they're a tabloid, but they aren't real news or journalists.

Not to mention, as Shane said, the police are the ones who issued a news release. As a journalist with any integrity it is your obligation to report it.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blaming the press for Crabtree sexually assaulting someone is quite a feat.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys he can't even read give him a break.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Crabtree or 49erNation85?
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:28 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Crabtree or 49erNation85?
49erNation...

...If Crabtree couldn't read they would report that too....even if its the playoffs.

Quote:
Old 01-18-2013, 11:28 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Judging by his posts he clearly knows what happened.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:29 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Giving him way too much credit, Yo.

Quote: