Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2013, 06:00 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeFan View Post
No I'm not his agent sir, just someone who likes football (high school, college and pro) and likes to follow the draft each year. I'm not Catapano's family member either, just a guy from the area where he lives who has followed him since high school and thinks he will be a good NFL player. Glad to see the experts who were in Florida this past week have agreed. Since Catapano wasn't mentioned on the boards at all and I knew how good he was I just figured I'd bring him up.

Kid is a hard worker. I know a lot of people who know him and he is looked at in very high regard by all. Its nice to see hard working people succeed. He was a good high school player and has transformed into an elite college player who is about to be drafted. I wish Mike the best in his future endeavors and look forward to watching him represent long island in the NFL.

Certainly meant no disrespect to the boards here fellas. Just bringing up a good player many weren't yet familiar with is all. I think you'll see good things from this kid in the future.
Hmmmmm...

Quote:
Completely understandable....I am friend of Catapano. He is from near where I live on long island and I know his family. Good kid, nice family. There was basically zero talk about him on the boards here on this site despite him being an awesome prospect (don't just take my word on it but rather ask anyone who coached him, coached against him, or has trained around him...that includes a guy who is a former NFL Pro Bowl Player who trained him this past off season and who played alongside Reggie White and coached NFL Pro Bowl players like Osi Umenyiora, Albert Hanesworth and many others in Chuck Smith...see attached youtube video....his opinion and opposing coaches opinions matter more than mine)
So you've gone from being his friend to being just some guy from his area who knows people who know him, eh? In a few more posts, you're going to be like "I'm just some guy from the other side of the country who doesn't even follow football."

Keep moving those goalposts. You're obviously not an impartial observer, so quit your biased cheerleading. We don't like that very much around here.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote