Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 01-18-2013, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Nas pre-combine mock

1. KC - Mike Glennon - I think Reid will fall in love with him. He's the Matt Ryan of this draft IMO.
2. Jax - Star Lotulei - I get the feeling Caldwell wants to give Gabbert one more shot so the next best thing is getting an anchor to build the D around.
3. Oakland - Jarvis Jones - Oakland needs to go best defensive player available here, period. Jones is definitely that guy.
4. Philly - Geno Smith - Geno's a good fit for Kelly, much better than Foles. Vick will likely be out of the picture due to his contract.
5. Detroit - (trade to SD for #11 plus 3rd and 4th round picks this year) - Luke Joeckel - The Charger have major OL issues, especially at LT. Joeckel is a special prospect and worth moving up for.
6. Cleveland - Damontre Moore - Him and SHeard give them the twin pass rushers a 3-4 needs.
7. Arizona - Tyler Wilson - They are about as desperate for a QB as you can be. I think Wilson will rise once teams evaluate him fully. He had a lot going against him last year.
8. Buffalo - Manti Te'o - LB was a big problem for the Bills last year and Te'o is the perfect guy to clean up behind that talented DL. I think he'll recover a lot of the value he's perceived to have lost between now and the draft. He seems like he'll end up in innocent in the hoax, he'll interview well and I think he'll have a surprising combine/workout.
9. NY Jets - Barkevious Mingo - They need a dynamic outside pass rusher. His natural talent is off the charts and I think Ryan can get the most out of it.
10. Titans - Chance Warmack - I think this pick should be automatic if he's here. He's worth the pick and the Titans have a desperate need.
11. Detroit(via SD) - Bjoern Werner - They luck into a top 5-8 talent. Millner is tough to pass on given their needs, but I think WErner is the better player and DE is a need too.
12. Miami - Kenny Vaccaro - The secondary is terrible and I think Vaccaro is a good place to start. I think they'll get their WR in free agency.
13. Tampa Bay - Dee Millner - The Bucs have a solid roster but the CB play was absolutely terrible. A bigger corner like Millner will be a big help in their division where they have to face guys like Jones,White,Colston and Graham.
14. Carolina - Deandre Hopkins - Its a close call, but I think he's the best WR in the draft as of right now. They need to give Cam more weapons both for now and in the future when Smith is gone. They can get their DT in round 2.
15. New Orleans - Eric Fisher - I think they might end up letting Bushrod walk and Fisher would be a good fit at LT for them. He can hold up as a pass protector in that system.
16. St.Louis - Keenan Allen - They still need more weapons for Bradford. They may even lose Amendola. I haven't given up on Quick, but that shouldn't prevent them from taking another WR.
17. Pittsburgh - Jonathan Hankins - They need a NT of the future and Hankins is a beast in the middle. He'll be a great fit in a Steeler defense.
18. Dallas - Eric Reid - Dallas has had terrrible safeties for as long as I can remember now and a center field type like Reid is exactly what they need. Its a good fit for Kiffin's D and it allows their talented CBs to be more aggressive.
19. Giants - Margus Hunt - He'd be a nice Tuck replacement as an athletic pass rusher from both inside and out. The Giants' success with JPP gives them the confidence to take Hunt here.
20. Chicago - Barrett Jones - Chicago has to upgrade the OL with this pick, period. There are 3-4 spots where Jones could end up depending on what else the Bears do.
21. Cincinatti - Tyler Eifert - Gresham is terrible and Dalton needs more help. Eifert is a very nice underneath option to take advantage of the double teams Green draws.
22. St.Louis - Matt Elam - They fixed the CB spot but the safeties are still terrible. Elam is a playmaker.
23. Baltimore - Alec Ogletree - He helps replace Lewis and gives them a dimension they lack at the ILB position with his athleticism and coverage abilities.
24. Indy - Dion Jordan - Their pass rushers are getting old, they need some fresh blood at that 3-4 OLB spot.
25. Minnesota - Cordarelle Patterson - He's exactly the type of big, fast target they need to find this offseason.
26. Seattle - Shariff Floyd - They need some talent on the DL or they are going to have trouble maintaining such a strong defense going forward. Floyd can play some DE and DT for them if needed.
27. Green Bay - Zach Ertz - Finley has to go due to his play and his salary. Ertz is a nice fit as an NFC North TE. He'll help Rodgers with both his blocking and receiving.
28. San Francisco - Sheldon Richardson - Smith's injury bring to light their lack of depth on the DL.
[b]29. Houston - Jonathan Cooper - They could use some OL help after letting a few good ones go last year and Cooper's athleticism is a nice fit for that system.
30. Denver - Jonathan Banks - Bailey can't play forever and Porter didn't really work out. Banks is a bit of a steal here due to the depth of defensive talent in this draft.
31. Atlanta - Ezekial Ansah - He's raw but he could end up being a pretty special player. Abraham is old as dirt and they need more pass rush even with him.
32. New England - Xavier Rhodes - They need more talent at CB even if they keep Talib.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:02 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting order.
Old 01-19-2013, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
[
20. Chicago - Barrett Jones - Chicago has to upgrade the OL with this pick, period. There are 3-4 spots where Jones could end up depending on what else the Bears do.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:48 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree that CB is a position that could need more talent, but Dennard has been playing very well so far. Rhodes isn't a good fit in BBs scheme either, so I really don't consider Rhodes as a viable option for the Patriots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:24 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
3. Oakland - Jarvis Jones - Oakland needs to go best defensive player available here, period. Jones is definitely that guy.
I'm for it. Worth the gamble.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:01 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes indeed interesting order I think it needs to be redone.However, nice sf pick.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:07 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good POSITION for KC, but I'm not a big Glennon fan. Would prefer Geno or Tyler Wilson there, but at least it isn't Joeckel, so I can't complain too much.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah shoot I did a mock elsewhere a while back and copy and pasted the order without thinking.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Hankins a lot. Really liked what I saw from him all season with my Buckeyes and I'd love to see him in the middle of the Steelers defense.

Itd be even better if they'd wake up and realize his old teammate Heyward out played the guy in front of him all season as well.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Yah, hopefully Heyward gets a lot more playing time next year. You could potentially have a very good, young DL next year if so.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jordan or Ansah would easily be better picks than Ogletree for the Ravens. Sheldon Richardson too. ILB is a need but it's not a situation where Baltimore has to absolutely take one in the first round (If Ellerbe is re-signed). The pass-rush needs to be the top priority if/when Kruger signs somewhere else in free agency.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Absolutely no thanks on Hopkins. He's got talent for sure, but we don't need it in comparison to other needs. Offensive and defensive tackle are much bigger needs; even with our receiving corps, Cam is developing nicely. But if we want him to stay healthy, and if we want a running game, we need an offensive tackle. If we want Kuechly to reach his full potential, if we want our defense to actually starting looking like true quality, we need a nose tackle.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
Jordan or Ansah would easily be better picks than Ogletree for the Ravens. Sheldon Richardson too. ILB is a need but it's not a situation where Baltimore has to absolutely take one in the first round (If Ellerbe is re-signed). The pass-rush needs to be the top priority if/when Kruger signs somewhere else in free agency.
I don't think they absolutely have to take one, but I think Ogletree is great fit and value. I think they may find a way to keep Kruger too. Even without him they have Suggs and Upshaw to work with. I haven't given up on Upshaw by any means. I think they'll find OLB depth later. Pass coverage in the middle of that D is going to be a huge issue next year if they don't find a ILB who can help in that department.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Absolutely no thanks on Hopkins. He's got talent for sure, but we don't need it in comparison to other needs. Offensive and defensive tackle are much bigger needs; even with our receiving corps, Cam is developing nicely. But if we want him to stay healthy, and if we want a running game, we need an offensive tackle. If we want Kuechly to reach his full potential, if we want our defense to actually starting looking like true quality, we need a nose tackle.
I completely understand this sentiment, I'll start there. I have to agree to disagree though. I don't think they go OT there to fill their RT spot. If they cut Gross, its another story. Like I say in the comments, I think a DT or 2 will fall and they can get good value in the 2nd. I would ideally like them to trade down and get their 3rd back before taking a WR though.

I can't agree that WR isn't a huge need though. Yes, they have plenty of needs, but in today's day and age of the NFL, you have to give your QB more weapons to work with. Cam can't take that next step with what they have now. Guys like Lafell and Murphy are terrible and Smith is on the way out. You have to put your franchise player in position to succeed. If there is a good value in doing that through OL in the 1st, I can understand that, but I don't think there is.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seattle

The Hawks are looking for more pass rush so with Clemons coming off a knee I think another pass rusher is in the order. give me Ansah.

Wouldn't complain about Robert Woods either.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
I don't think they absolutely have to take one, but I think Ogletree is great fit and value. I think they may find a way to keep Kruger too. Even without him they have Suggs and Upshaw to work with. I haven't given up on Upshaw by any means. I think they'll find OLB depth later. Pass coverage in the middle of that D is going to be a huge issue next year if they don't find a ILB who can help in that department.
Pass coverage from the ILB spot is and has been a problem for the past few seasons. Lewis retiring doesn't downgrade it at all since it's already bad. It would be easier to find help at ILB later than it would be to get a quality pass-rusher later.

If you look at what Baltimore's cap situation will be it's hard to see how they're going to be able to afford Kruger after Flacco gets his new deal. I'm assuming they re-sign Ellerbe (he'll be the cheapest out of him, Kruger, and Williams) and that should be about it barring any major cap restructuring moves. That leaves Suggs as the only viable pass-rusher on the team. I like Upshaw a lot but that's not his strength at all. With how important the pass-rush is to a defense they need to address it early. Depth isn't really an issue at OLB with McClellan behind the other two but the pass-rush definitely is.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big fan of Jones. Good pick
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hunt is a reach and a terrible fit. Give the Giants Ansah or Jordan

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I actually wouldn't mind seeing Hunt in Seattle. Do see him more as a 3-4 DE though.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bengals won't get rid of Gresham even though he did not play well this year. They just drafted Orson Charles last year too. TE is not a need at all for the Bengals. #2 WR would be a better option to give them if they want to get Dalton more weapons.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:07 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not my fav miami pick. Dee would make much more sense!

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. KC - Mike Glennon - I think Reid will fall in love with him. He's the Matt Ryan of this draft IMO.

wut
Old 01-19-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saints pass up on Dion Jordan and Sheldon Richardson for Eric Fisher? I just do not see it. Fisher is a talented player so I do not want to take away from him in any sort of way. But DE/DT are just bigger needs. Besides, the assumption here is that Bushrod won't be re-sign. If he is not, the Saints will have a contingency plan in place and I doubt it will involve using the first round pick on an OT. See Carl Nicks--Ben Grubbs.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Warmack is rock solid for the Titans, although I do worry if they'll be willing to take a Guard that high. Last year when they passed on DeCastro, Munchak said he only values OT's in the 1st RD, and that was when the Tits had the 20th pick. Not sure Warmack is that much better than DeCastro either.

They have pledged to finally invest into the OL though, so perhaps they'll ignore their philosophy and take a guy they could really use. If not, then I'd prefer someone like Sheldon Richardson, Bjoern Werner, Ezekial Ansah, or Dion Jordan with the pick. Get a playmaker along the DL in the 1st, and then address OL in the 2nd, 3rd, and/or 4th RD's. I'd prefer a S in the 2nd RD, so use their 3rd and 4th RD picks on guys like Dallas Thomas, Kyle Long, Brian Winters, and/or Alvin Bailey. Travis Frederick would be nice as well, but I'm not sure where he projects at this point.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
He's a reach right now, but a great fit for that defense. Probably the team he matches up to best IMO. I think he'll rise up boards and not be considered a reach, much like JPP a few years ago, or even Poe this past year.