Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 01-20-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4-star DB's Johnny Johnson and Tyler Foreman commit to UCLA. Mora really putting together a nice class. If the could pull Vanderdoes and Fitts from USC that would be the cherry on top.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
that was about the 7th ranked wideout of the 20 they were taking this class right?
Can you tell all the hacks on 24-7 that think that Issac is going to go to ND to play ******* OLB to shut up. The kid is one of the best RB's in the country

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
4-star DB's Johnny Johnson and Tyler Foreman commit to UCLA. Mora really putting together a nice class. If the could pull Vanderdoes and Fitts from USC that would be the cherry on top.
Fitts is likely all yours. And I dont blame him one bit...EVD supposedly has canceled his unofficial to UCLA that he had set up after his official to USC this weekend.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Fitts is likely all yours. And I dont blame him one bit...EVD supposedly has canceled his unofficial to UCLA that he had set up after his official to USC this weekend.
Fair enough, I haven't been keeping super close tabs on the situation, I just know there was some interest there. The Tahaan Goodman/Priest Willis situation could be big too.

To be honest, I'm just happy to to finally have a big time coach with the Bruins who can do it both on the field, on the recruiting circuit, and is a stand up guy on top of that. Our future looks to be bright with him. Bob Toledo, Karl Dorrell, and Rick Neuheisel over the last 15 years has been very painful.

Last edited by pierce2walker : 01-20-2013 at 05:23 PM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Fair enough, I haven't been keeping super close tabs on the situation, I just know there was some interest there. The Tahaan Goodman/Priest Willis situation could be big too.

To be honest, I'm just happy to to finally have a big time coach with the Bruins who can do it both on the field, on the recruiting circuit, and is a stand up guy on top of that. Our future looks to be bright with him.
Be careful with Mora...people seem to think the moment an NFL job or the U Dub open up he is gone. But yes he has turned the image of that program around, they have a very solid foundation. If you guys get Goodman/Willis I will be jealous. Willis is a beast, I can live without Goodman because Su'a and LM3 are quite the package...but Willis is siiiick.

Quote:
Old 01-20-2013, 05:37 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Be careful with Mora...people seem to think the moment an NFL job or the U Dub open up he is gone. But yes he has turned the image of that program around, they have a very solid foundation. If you guys get Goodman/Willis I will be jealous. Willis is a beast, I can live without Goodman because Su'a and LM3 are quite the package...but Willis is siiiick.
Yea this was my initial fear when we hired Mora, but the guy really does seem committed to the program and also signed an extra 1 year extension through 2017, which seems like a bit of a commitment from both sides. But I guess you never really know.

I've heard Goodman/Willis could potentially be a package deal?
Old 01-20-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Yea this was my initial fear when we hired Mora, but the guy really does seem committed to the program and also signed an extra 1 year extension through 2017, which seems like a bit of a commitment from both sides. But I guess you never really know.

I've heard Goodman/Willis could potentially be a package deal?
Thats the rumor. They really wanna play together.

Quote:
Old 01-20-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thats the rumor. They really wanna play together.
I feel like that could help the Bruins in this, as both guys have a mutual interest in UCLA. They were both at UCLA this weekend (bummer they lost the basketball game). As I said before, I'm just stoked to have UCLA in the conversation for guys like this.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really don't think he wants to go back to U-Dub or Seattle. Another NFL job sure. Very pissed off at how things ended in Seattle.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UM got a commitment from JUCO DL Ufomba Kamalu. Solid vibes from Kirkland, Bostwick, and Collins. LSU DB commit Rashard Robinson also was on campus for an unofficial. Sounding like he could flip. Gonna be a crazy few weeks for UM.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1223 View Post
I really don't think he wants to go back to U-Dub or Seattle. Another NFL job sure. Very pissed off at how things ended in Seattle.
What happened with the Seahawks has nothing to do with U Dub being his dream job.

Quote:
Old 01-21-2013, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73...=1&nid=5592153

these names...
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What happened with the Seahawks has nothing to do with U Dub being his dream job.
He'd be on the next plane to Seatac.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:55 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

I believe so too. Dawgs come callin and Mora is there in a heartbeat.

Quote:
Old 01-21-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
UM got a commitment from JUCO DL Ufomba Kamalu. Solid vibes from Kirkland, Bostwick, and Collins. LSU DB commit Rashard Robinson also was on campus for an unofficial. Sounding like he could flip. Gonna be a crazy few weeks for UM.
What's the word on Big 6? USC got a chance, or he's all cane?
Old 01-21-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

After the official many of the recruits feel that Thomas loved SC....whether or not its enough for him to sign is another question.

Quote:
Old 01-21-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't really think so but I haven't heard much, he's been fairly open all process. FSU is 232309128% sure he's going there, but I'll be really shocked if he doesn't end up at UM. Too many things in our favor.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-21-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Don't really think so but I haven't heard much, he's been fairly open all process. FSU is 232309128% sure he's going there, but I'll be really shocked if he doesn't end up at UM. Too many things in our favor.
Yeah, I think most recruits always seem to lean towards the school their visiting while they are there because they are enjoying the experience so much. They were very encouraged that his mom came because she wasn't expected too but I guess he really pushed for her to come.

and FSU is 223423423% sure they are going to get everyone lol.

Quote:
Old 01-21-2013, 09:53 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I think most recruits always seem to lean towards the school their visiting while they are there because they are enjoying the experience so much. They were very encouraged that his mom came because she wasn't expected too but I guess he really pushed for her to come.

and FSU is 223423423% sure they are going to get everyone lol.
His mom didn't go....

Quote:

That's what I've figured. Seems like he has a lot of pride of where he's from. More than the usual recruit.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Umm well everything the SC insider has to say reports his mom being there and being extremely impressed so.

Quote:
Old 01-22-2013, 07:17 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Yea I thought his mom was supposed to go with him.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 01-22-2013, 08:53 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rutgers has a big weekend ahead of themselves with Skai Moore, Mackenzie Alexander, and hopefully AQM all coming for official visits.

Moore still loves Rutgers and want to play here but his family is pushing him in the SEC direction. They're coming up with him so I hope they like what they see and let Moore ultimately make the decision.

I don't think the Alexander brothers are a package deal anymore and Mackenzie always like it up here more than Mackenro. If we could get Moore to re-commit and Alexander to choose us then this class ends on a super high note.

Rutgers is pushing hard on AQM to come this weekend and he's not turned them down. His recruitment is not over even though it's a very slim chance he flips.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:12 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GF1080, apparently Ole Miss is in on Alexander now. That kid is all over the place. Would love for him to be a Rebel though.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
GF1080, apparently Ole Miss is in on Alexander now. That kid is all over the place. Would love for him to be a Rebel though.
All over the place is right. Over the weekend there was a rumor he gave his commit to Miss. State. Getting him here for a OV is at least some good news I can hang my hat on. No one has any clue where he winds up though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Gonna try to start a HS draft either today or tomorrow. Let me know if you're interested.

<njx9> <3 dg