Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2013 NFC Championship Gameday Thread: SF at Atlanta

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME: SAN FRANCISCO AT ATLANTA

San Francisco 49ers
at
Atlanta Falcons

Time: 12:00 pm pst
Line: SF -3.5
Announcers(FOX): Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Pam Oliver

Back in the NFC Championship Game again. This is a beautiful thing. How many teams go to back-to-back Championship Games? OK, fine. Three this year. You know what I mean. How many teams go to back-to-back Championship Games … with different starting QBs? Yeah.

He can run (obviously).

He can throw lasers

He can rock tattoos

He can bang turtles

What more do you want?

This guy’s not bad either

Of course, it doesn’t hurt to throw to this

My God. Drool.

And this

Sigh. And this

At least this guy is assaulting anything in his path

I think we might be in store for a big game from this guy

He should be able to exploit the slower Atlanta LBs

I don’t think the 9ers will have difficulty with this

But I like our odds of success with this

And this

But mainly, because of this

And this

I love you Mike Iupati

They do have this guy which always concerns me

But overall, this is the 9ers’ game to lose. They got the most talent. They match up better. They have the experience from last year. And because, dammit, I want another goddamn Super Bowl. Also, I want to face the Patriots. I think we would have smoked them last year. I want the game that was supposed to happen.

And also cause I want to hang 40 on this clown

Enjoy the game. Of course, if it ends badly, I highly recommend breaking ****. A lot. Then stop and reflect on what you’ve just done. Then break more ****.

Special Note:

This matchup is closer than the game. I’d say SF -1.5

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I didn't think we would be in this position again. It's on the road in the Georgia Dome, but I'll take it. I've been listening to podcasts and reading reports all week and everyone thinks the 49ers will bury the Falcons. I don't know why everyone thinks the Falcons are frauds though. I think it will be a tight game and I wouldn't be shocked if Atlanta won it by a last minute score in the end. I'm hoping this isn't the case and that San Francisco simply comes in and blows up the place. The Falcons under Ryan's guidance have won 85% of their home games dating back to 2008.

I think the Falcons and the city of Atlanta are going to be ridiculously motivated to win the game. This reeks of everyone saying the Seahawks could beat the Saints two years ago in the playoffs and the Cardinals not being able to beat the Falcons two years before that. Just has a bad setup feel to it. Add to the fact that the 49ers have sucked when playing favorites in big games this year and haven't won more than two games straight. That trend will have to break in order for the 49ers to advance.

That being said, I'm praying for this team to get pass the barrier and be back in the Super Bowl. I'd like guys such as Vernon Davis, Patrick Willis, and Alex Smith to have a shot at being apart of a Super Bowl team...but most of all I want Frank Gore to have a shot. He has been the heart and soul of this franchise since 2006 and I feel has made the biggest sacrifice to the organization. Harbaugh, Roman, and Fangio need to really come out guns blazing. Please win.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Attention Falcons safety William Moore: You can't "blow up" something you can't catch. Watch a coyote-roadrunner cartoon or something. Hope his punkass gets dropped on by an anvil named Kap. Or Iupati.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with 12 Picks in the Draft

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Old 01-20-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is Sunday people finally! It has been a long week. I'm ready for this game to get started and .start drinking and cheering! What ever the score is today I just hope we win and win big against the Falcons. It's our time this year. No mistakes. Go eat them up 49ers!

Love this weeks game day thread borat. Always a fun read on game days.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:45 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Borat delivers the goods once again!

I'm so ****ing pumped for this game!

I want back in the big game so badly. It's been too long.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's our time. Let's do this. Play like Champions today and let's get 2 more wins!!!

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with 12 Picks in the Draft

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Old 01-20-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to do one more gameday thread dammit.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:35 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree borat. this is gonna be a great game for everyone to watch. I hope Kaep puts on a show with his arms and legs once again. Let it be close just not close ..

Sf 40 Atl 35 give a take a few points. It will be a barn burner from the get go.

I'm so glad we made the switch to Ck7 ( kaep) we would have lost last weeks game if we had Smith starting . Lets 9ers!!
Old 01-20-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome thread Borat.

I hate that the Niners are favorites and that everyone is picking them to win the game. I think that the team does better when they're underdogs and no one is picking them to win.

With that being said, im hoping the team is ultra pumped to win the game, end that win two games, lose one game streak, win three in a row and get back to the Super Bowl for the first time since the 1994 season and get that 6th Lombardi trophy and tie those damn Steelers while going ahead of my friend's Cowboys.

That would be triple sweet!!! LOL. :)

Of course, im picking the Niners to win but even if we do lose, im just hoping that Kaepernick plays good and has momentum going into the off-season and 2013 season. Anyway....LET'S GO BABY!!! 49ers FTW!!!

49ers 38
Falcons 34
Old 01-20-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

It's game time people ! Let's get this down 49ers , play smart and hit hard! Let's do this !
Old 01-20-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

A much better second quarter by the offense for the 49ers still terrible for the defense though. We are getting killed out there. They need to rest and change their calling to come up big in the second half. Also our offense needs to come up with bigger plays
Old 01-20-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pop the ****ing bubbly boys! We're going to the Super Bowl!!!
Old 01-20-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

win win .....win?

THE CURSE IS BROKEN. SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-20-2013, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After that clusterfuck last year this is so much better.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 01-20-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
JordanTaber
Veteran

JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber JordanTaber

HOW COULD THE 49ERS BENCH ALEX SMITH?!?!

:angry:
Old 01-20-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Soooooooooooooooooooooo happy right now. Great fuckkin comeback.

Old 01-20-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 This is amazing!!! faaaaaaaaaaaaark yeah! Best sports moment of my life.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah baby!!! Told you guys that Kap was the answer. Granted, he didnt do what he did last week but seriously, I ddint think that we had a chance to get back to the NFCCG, let alone win it with Smith, so happy KAP is the QB. He gets excited, emotional and pumped up which in turn, pumps up the entire team. Love that.

Anyway, here we go...

Ravens/Patriots...lets see who we will be playing in the SB.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am all aboard the Kaepernick bandwagon now. I thought he would do something stupid that costs us the game but he managed the game perfectly, and made a few big plays when he needed to. It was just like an Alex Smith performance, and Kaepernick is younger and has huge upside.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:43 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Long time coming. Congrats everyone. One win away!!!!!
"When I'm on the field, my one thought is to completely annihilate you and do everything in my power to make you fail. I don't have a single thought about what my hair looks like, what my shoes look like, why my shirt's unbuttoned. I don't care who you are or what you've done in this game.” - Brian Wilson
Old 01-20-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

I'm telling you guys. I said this in the other forum.

KAP is going to do what Brady did over a decade ago. Mark my words...if we win the SB, dynasty begins!!!
Old 01-20-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are going back to the Super Bowl. Finally. LOL at all the goons in the main Pro Football section. Because Giants fans were rowdy after their victory last year. THEY HAVE SO MUCH CLLAAAAAAZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:09 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so much props to Harbaugh, I trusted him from the beginning and man has it paid off. The guy is awesome.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary View Post
so much props to Harbaugh, I trusted him from the beginning and man has it paid off. The guy is awesome.
Agreed. Good thing no one here was worried about Jed's hire just because of a fidgeting water bottle. :P
Closed Thread