Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

classic evil D-unit
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:23 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
classic evil D-unit
What are your thoughts on Brodeur?

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-20-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Don't know if anyone has brought it up yet, because **** 46 pages, but Manti is definitely rudy cool.
That's neither here or there. He can date/marry/boink whoever he wants.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:27 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I know he must be saying something funny, but what is it?

"Over here, that's..." what? four? what's that last word?
"Huey released this, Fore!"

Old 01-20-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're definitely the most mad lol. You were "done" but keep coming back.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Except...NOT.

I don't give a rats ass about Te'o. Problem is that's what you think just because I don't agree with you. There's a difference there that you're incapable of seeing, but that's not my problem.

I don't know why people are acting like this is such a big deal. If he won the Heisman then it would've been a big deal. If he committed a violation or crime, sure... it would be a big deal. Lying to the public/media is such a panty offense.

People act like he owes them something. He doesn't own ****. People just have to deal with it... or better yet... not even care.

It's those that care so much and let that anger fest inside of them, I'm trying to tell them to chill out. If you think I'm mad, then that's your silly opinion. It's mildly entertaining. That's why I checked out this thread today. Not cause I'm mad. LOL. Plus, this is a forum where we can talk about different sides of the story.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Don't know if anyone has brought it up yet, because **** 46 pages, but Manti is definitely rudy cool.
I might be too old to get this one. What's "rudy cool?"
Old 01-20-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
it's homosexual. rudy ***'s nickname here. best nickname ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
it's homosexual. rudy ***'s nickname here. best nickname ever
Ohhhhh. In that case, I agree.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This thread still has steam huh? lol

Yes, it's all hilarious. But mostly I get a kick out of seeing how mad people are. That's the most hilarious thing about it.

Manti's embrassment - hilarious
Funny pics; teasing - Hilarious!
People who are mad and can't get over it - HILARIOUS!!!!!
I enjoy provoking D-Unit, but his comments here are pretty legit. There is nothing that we can do about Manti and will probably never know more.

I personally want him to be an evil genius, but Manti probably isn't that cool. Now, I'm just wondering what kind of questions will be asked to him at the combine by teams.

"So Manti...did you ever touch yourself while talking to some dude on the other end of the phone while thinking it was Lannay?"

"What exactly is car-crash cancer?"

"When you choked badly in the Championship game, was it because you weren't sure the Alabama players were real? You apparently get confused easily."

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-20-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I enjoy provoking D-Unit, but his comments here are pretty legit. There is nothing that we can do about Manti and will probably never know more.

I personally want him to be an evil genius, but Manti probably isn't that cool. Now, I'm just wondering what kind of questions will be asked to him at the combine by teams.

"So Manti...did you ever touch yourself while talking to some dude on the other end of the phone while thinking it was Lannay?"

"What exactly is car-crash cancer?"

"When you choked badly in the Championship game, was it because you weren't sure the Alabama players were real? You apparently get confused easily."
I disagree. Just today we learned that Notre Dame's investigation was a total sham. Te'o is set to do a televised interview with Katie Couric later in the week. I definitely think more will leak out over time. We may never factually know the entire string of events, but we will likely know more.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 01-20-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I disagree. Just today we learned that Notre Dame's investigation was a total sham. Te'o is set to do a televised interview with Katie Couric later in the week. I definitely think more will leak out over time. We may never factually know the entire string of events, but we will likely know more.
Te'o's interview with Couric came after he hired Couric's long time publicist. Don't expect a hard-hitting interview.

Why does he even need a publicist?
Old 01-20-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
Te'o's interview with Couric came after he hired Couric's long time publicist. Don't expect a hard-hitting interview.

Why does he even need a publicist?
I agree, I don't think we'll see Couric making Te'o too uncomfortable with her questions, but even so I think it provides an opportunity to learn something more, even if via a slip-up.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 01-20-2013, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

The Couric interview will be a perfect opportunity for Manti to make everyone love him, but I bet he won't think of it. All he has to do is memorize all of Palin's answers and paraphrase a random one whenever Katie asks a question.

Couric: "How can you expect us to believe that you had nothing to do with this, Manti?"

Te'o: "I'm a Maverick! If you take me in the first round, I'll be Mavericking all over NFL offenses for you."

Couric: "Why did you claim to have met Lennay in person?"

Te'o: "...because I can see Russia from my house! When Putin rears his head, I'll be ready to tackle him!"

For srs, if he went that route, I'd just be like "Ok. You're a pretty good troll. Well played, sir."
Old 01-20-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point it is fairly obvious he is lying. Now we play the waiting game and see if he mans up and admits what he did, slips up along the way and his story unravels, or if he is able to successfully lie long enough to avoid being outed.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Couric interview will be a perfect opportunity for Manti to make everyone love him, but I bet he won't think of it. All he has to do is memorize all of Palin's answers and paraphrase a random one whenever Katie asks a question.

Couric: "How can you expect us to believe that you had nothing to do with this, Manti?"

Te'o: "I'm a Maverick! If you take me in the first round, I'll be Mavericking all over NFL offenses for you."

Couric: "Why did you claim to have met Lennay in person?"

Te'o: "...because I can see Russia from my house! When Putin rears his head, I'll be ready to tackle him!"

For srs, if he went that route, I'd just be like "Ok. You're a pretty good troll. Well played, sir."
If he were to joke about the whole thing I would 100 percent be on his side. He seems to be kind of a huge ***** though so I enjoy watching this whole ordeal.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
At this point it is fairly obvious he is lying. Now we play the waiting game and see if he mans up and admits what he did, slips up along the way and his story unravels, or if he is able to successfully lie long enough to avoid being outed.
I think it's pretty obvious that he's going to talk too much and the story is going to unravel. Like I've said, the smart move is to just shut-up. Be honest during interviews with teams and don't say anything to the media.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I think it's pretty obvious that he's going to talk too much and the story is going to unravel. Like I've said, the smart move is to just shut-up. Be honest during interviews with teams and don't say anything to the media.
Considering how much he talked about the fake death of his fake girlfriend in order to garner sympathy I am sure he is not doing playing the victim card which I forsee him doing over and over again.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:33 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thanks for asking this question. I've been wondering that for weeks.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
I as well. When a google search doesn't help, it must be subtle.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:18 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure Rudy cool is from when they forums would autocorret g ay to cool. It just stars it out now though. So Rudy *** would be Rudy cool instead. Its not a wide spread thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 01-20-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I'm pretty sure Rudy cool is from when they forums would autocorret g ay to cool. It just stars it out now though. So Rudy *** would be Rudy cool instead. Its not a wide spread thing.
Well, ****. I definitely remember STARHEATHER calling me cool a lot.

Now I guess I know that he/she didn't like me.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:07 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
ah yes that makes complete sense.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:02 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Same here.

Thanks for asking what the rest of us didn't want to, Mono.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:18 AM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, ****. I definitely remember STARHEATHER calling me cool a lot.

Now I guess I know that he/she didn't like me.
Either that, or said poster liked you quite a bit.
Closed Thread