Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 12-03-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
Ed Lacy looked good. Where you guys see him being drafted? 4th round?
I would take Lacy at some point in round two

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I would take Lacy at some point in round two
Really? That high? When he runs I think of Rudi Johnson.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
dmoneyrockin
Rookie

dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And that's a bad thing, how?
dmoneyrockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been thinking lately that I've been neglecting Eddie Lacy in my own rankings. I like him just fine in the 2nd or 3rd. 2nd round is probably more realistic that people realize. He'll definitely be in my next rankings; the only reason he hasn't been is that I haven't been watching Alabama games.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He runs with power and has pretty good burst for a back with his size. I like him as a prospect more than I liked Mark Ingram.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thoughts on Stephan Taylor? He just became Stanford's all time rushing leader in that. I'm a big fan, but he also is on my team though. Good patient runner and makes crucial plays.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
dmoneyrockin
Rookie

dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Mobile View Post
Thoughts on Stephan Taylor? He just became Stanford's all time rushing leader in that. I'm a big fan, but he also is on my team though. Good patient runner and makes crucial plays.
He's a nice solid back doesn't stand out in any one area as a runner, but is a good reciever and might be the best pass blocker in the class. Ultimately look to be a very good backup/3rd down back who should have a rather nice career. Pierre Thomas is a good comparison. Green Bay would be ideal for him.
dmoneyrockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally some game footage of Zac Stacy.

Old 01-20-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Christine Michael looked good in the East-West Shrine game. Looks like he could be some team's primary running back. I read something recently about how in considering his reduced role in Texas A&M's offense this year, he looked to the NFL's natio of 65% pass plays and put new focus on his pass blocking, presumably becoming a more complete, and yet lightly-used senior who had flashed obvious talent early in his career. I think he could come off the board in the second round. I might even call him a darkhorse first rounder. He's exactly the kind of prospect who would gain a lot of buzz with a strong combine, and that's what I expect from him.

Eddie Lacy's also gotten a lot of attention lately. I've been seeing him popping up more frequently in the back of the first round in mock drafts. Part of it is Alabama's reputation for producing NFL runners, part of it is the tape. I think he has heavy feet. He's a power back, but I don't think he should be taken in the first round. Makes me think of Ben-Jarvis Green-Ellis, or other players like that. They run hard and are powerful, but they don't do a lot of creating. Their game is more about taking. I just don't think that's many teams' philosophy right now, not that I don't think Lacy's good. He just doesn't really seem like what teams want in the first round right now. But then again, the 'Bama guys who have gone in the first two years are not particularly elusive, either. But then again again, neither of them have averaged over 4 yards a carry in the NFL. I'd have to think NFL decision-makers have to notice that lack of explosive plays, and Lacy is the least explosive of the three.

I like Denard Robinson a lot, and it sounds like he's going to be used all over the place at the Senior Bowl, just like I was hoping. I expect a couple "wow" plays from him in the game, and is another player who I expect to run a very fast 40 time at the combine. He'll have a strong offseason, the scouts are all going to fall in love with his work ethic, eagerness to play multiple positions and preternatural ability, and when it's all said and done I'm sure will be in the first round discussion come April.