Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 01-18-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would be disappointed with the Jets passing on Wilson in round 2. Guard is a need, but I'm not sure what I think of Jones' fit.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:18 PM    (permalink
MH_ATL
Rookie

MH_ATL hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

1. I really like Montgomery as the falcons first pick. Good player at team's biggest position of need.

2. I like Kelce as a player and TE makes sense for the falcons. That said, I believe he will be available for them in the 3rd, possibly even the 4th, so grabbing him in the 2nd over an OG like Warford or the best avail RB is a disappointment.

3. Two TE's in the 1st is ballsy, considering all the talent on both lines of scrimmage in this draft. When is the last time that happened?

4. Barkley in the mid 2nd?? I just don't see him making it out of the first round. He probably has the most to gain at the combine. if he really impresses he could revisit the top 5. Don't hate on that kid because a Kiffen led disfunctional USC team tanked on all fronts this season. He has elite qb talent and I think a few teams will see through the smoke. Otherwise some team will get a steal in the 2nd.
MH_ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't be surprised if Kelce isn't even around for the Falcons 2nd rounder, could move up up up

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:05 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why don't you think Te'o to the Saints wouldn't be as good a pick? We have a few DEs that can learn (I'm high on Galette) but we have Lofton and.... yeah. Hawthornes okay, but we will cut Vilma. Te'o can come and be a solid starter from day one.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:10 AM    (permalink
1funguy
Rookie

1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Ogletree, but the Chargers aren't changing their defensive scheme since they're retaining Pagano as DC. OL HAS to be addressed, but in this mock you have both Joeckel (natch) & Fisher off the board before our pick at 11. Fisher would be my guy if there. If not, I'd have to take a hard look at a guy like Hankins or maybe Mingo.

Where do you see the Chargers' OL being addressed in this draft scenario?
Old 01-19-2013, 06:17 AM    (permalink
evenar
Rookie

evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.evenar is so money.

I just can't see the Chargers go out of the first two rounds without a left tackle. The situation in San Diego right now is that the entire locker room thinks Jared Gaither is full of s***. They can't go into the off-season without a new starter at left tackle, as they have no one else capable of taking that spot. I strongly feel that if there are no tackles available they deem worthy of the nr 11 spot, they'd rather trade down, collect picks, and draft the second round talent they like the most.

If they should go defense, cornerback is a much bigger need than linebacker, as both starting corners are heading for free agency (they aren't very good to begin with). I'd say that final inside linebacker position next to Butler is a position you could easily fill with a smart free agent signing and a 3rd-4th round pick rotating, especially with Donald Butler emerging as a very, very good football player this year.
evenar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
MesaCoug
Rookie

MesaCoug hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Getting John Jenkins in the 2nd round makes me like the Ertz pick in round 1.

Can Jenkins play the 5 technique in the niners 3-4 or is he only a NT?
MesaCoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MesaCoug View Post
Getting John Jenkins in the 2nd round makes me like the Ertz pick in round 1.

Can Jenkins play the 5 technique in the niners 3-4 or is he only a NT?
I'm not 100% familiar with the 49ers scheme, so not exactly sure, but I'd want him as a NT primarily.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-19-2013, 11:29 AM    (permalink
TheSlinger
Rookie

TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Regarding the Jaguars draft:

1. Don't mind Werner as a value pick but I don't know about the scheme fit. Jags will be looking for more hybrid pass rushers (think Bruce Irvin last year) while I see Werner as more of a traditional 4-3 DE. I would think Jordan, Mingo, maybe Ansah would be a better pick.

2. Cooper and Nassib would be orgasmic picks but I suspect both will be gone by those points. Especially Nassib. I'd be happy with Nassib at 2.1.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:56 PM    (permalink
mdmgrand
Rookie

mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Lemonier is available in the 3rd, I would love Milliner in the 1st for the Brownies... Otherwise it is too much of a risk to not grab a DE/OLB in the 1st

Two guys I'm thinking would be great in the 3rd are Chase Thomas and John Simon. I think Simon could be a good rotational guy at DE, and OLB, since he is relentless and has a stout, muscular frame.
mdmgrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't see the giants taking a TE unless something bad happens to the Black Unicorn.

Also can't imagine we neglect DL and DB.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I can't see the giants taking a TE unless something bad happens to the Black Unicorn.

Also can't imagine we neglect DL and DB.
Bennett is a free agent, not guaranteed to be back I imagine.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-19-2013, 08:07 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a fan of the Patton pick for Baltimore in the third round. He seems like a Tandon Doss clone and the depth at WR is pretty solid for the Ravens. If Boldin and Jones aren't kept around for cap management reasons WR is a need but aside from that it would be a waste when Patton isn't a far and away BPA type of guy. Disregarding the front seven in the top three rounds this year would be a failure for Baltimore in my opinion.
coordinator0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, I don't like the Packer draft at all.

The one thing that Ted Thompson absolutely does not do is reach for need at non-premium positions. You can hardly get more "non-premium" than Center and Running Back, and neither Frederick nor Ball are round 1/round 2 calibre players IMO. Centers aren't first round picks unless they project to be really high calibre centers, and honestly I would take Jon Cooper and move him to Center before I would take Frederick for the Packers.

BPA in that slot for Green Bay I think is Vaccaro, since they could really use a true "free" safety as they have about six guys who are more comfortable as strong safeties.

Round 2 for Green Bay I would take Robert Woods, who seems to be a perfect fit for that Green Bay passing offense (and would be a nice replacement for Greg Jennings who has likely played his last down in Green and Gold.) Ball is the sort of RB who needs to get a lot of carries to really produce, which is the opposite of the sort of RB that the Packers are looking for as they simply won't have 20+ carries for one guy in a game because that involves taking the ball out of the hands of QB1. They really need fresh legs at RB (and Ball has a lot of mileage) and a guy who can hit homeruns. Ball not a great fit.

No real issues with Hawthorne, I'm just not sure he runs fast enough for GB.

It's also been a dozen years since the Packers have selected a single player from the University of Wisconsin in any round, I really can't see them taking two in back-to-back rounds. That sort of UW/GB connection just doesn't exist.

I would be super-pumped for a Vacarro/Cooper, Woods round 1-2, and really down on a Frederick,Ball round 1-2.

Last edited by PossibleCabbage : 01-19-2013 at 11:31 PM.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I prefer Wilson & Dysert to Barkley, especially for Arians' vertical passing game. Also don't think we select a CB in the draft, Toler got better as he recovered from his injury and Fleming & *** are acceptable #3 CBs plus we run alot of 3 safeties sets. Could use a OLB shame Lemonier went right ahead of us, S also a need as Wilson and Rhodes are both old along with DL if Dockett throws a ***** fit because of the lose of Horton

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:40 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't understand the Hawthorne pick. Doesn't really make any sense.

Who would you envision moving to FS, exactly?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:01 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okafor in Rd3 is pretty sweet. Makes up for the lack of an edge rusher/34 OLB in Rd1.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
11) San Diego Chargers Alec Ogletree LB/Georgia

Maybe a bit of a surprise pick, but Takeo Spikes is aging, Jonas Mouton is awful and Demorrio Williams is a free agent. Ogletree provides the athletic and coverage upside to free up Donald Butler. If the Chargers change their scheme, even more reason for a LB and Ogletree can play inside or out.

15. San Diego Chargers Justin Hunter WR/Tennessee

Meachem kind of a bust, can Brown or DX stay healthy? Lots of WR questions, Hunter could help answer them as McCoy and Whiz should realize the benefit of a top WR.

14. San Diego Eddie Lacy RB/Alabama

Similar to Mathews perhaps, but major insurance is needed and value is great.
Great so we can throw to the deep threat that we dont have time to throw to, and run behind the line that gives everyone free runs at the RB. At least you got a first pick thats good in coverage since we're gonna be thrown all over all game.

Gaither is 100% gone this offseason, by all accounts, some teamates cant even look the guy in the eye anymore after what he pulled this year, and it would take a hell of a lot for him to even be on this team by the time the season starts.

We need OL, OL, OL, OL and then a couple more OL just for good measure, maybe a CB and a pass rusher sprinkled in there somewhere. And wed be looking for a thumper ILB, as thats more of what our D has called for. maybe a guy like Kiko Alonso later in the draft like 3 or 4th round.

In the first round, with all the OT's worth looking at gone, Warmack has to be the pick, if not him then a high athleticism pass rusher like Ansah or Dion Jordan. In the second, gimme a LT, Lane Johnson or Dallas Thomas, i might even throw Justin Pugh in the mix at that point. I could deal with Lacy in the 3rd, with no pass rushers other than maybe Carradine worth the pick.
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
apb540
Rookie

apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.apb540 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Eagles, I like Joeckel in the first round, but I would really want Matt Elam if he was there in the second round. He is the playmaking, hard hitting safety that I want. I'd be okay with Rambo in the third, even with Elam, but I'd rather Warford.
apb540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really like what you did for the Titans. DL (DE and DT), DB (CB and S), and interior OL are our biggest needs and you addressed all of them.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know my feelings on Richardson from the forum mock. Love it.

That 2nd RD was painful; not for the Trufant pick, but because Reid, Elam, and Jones all go just a few selections before it. I think there are a few needs much bigger than CB, but I know quite a few Titans fans want a #1 or #2 CB so Alterraun Verner can move back inside to NB (although, I think he's just fine on the outside, and what he lacks in talent he makes up with technique). We aren't losing anything in Mouton, and 2012 4th RD pick Coty Sensabaugh saw an increase in playing time as the season ended. If Sensabaugh develops into anything more than a NB, that remains to be seen. If you think Trufant is a starting caliber CB, then nice pick. As for scheme, it's hard for me to say. The Titans have a great pass-rushing OLB duo in Akeem Ayers and Zach Brown, so if DC Jerry Gray wants to utilize those assets more, then a man-coverage CB would be most beneficial. Whether he's smart enough to realize that, I have honestly no idea. I'm not sure who the best man corner on the board would be... Rhodes? Or is Trufant physical because he excels at bump and run?

After taking Richardson in the 1st, LG (Steve Hutchinson is supposedly pondering retirement after his knee injury this season), RG, C, RE, and SS are all needs I have ahead of CB. My hope is that one of the interior OL spots and DE is sorted in FA (although, they should still draft a DE at one point due to nonexistant depth). So Alex Okafor, Tony Jefferson, McDonald, or an OL would be most welcome as well.

Larry Warford in the 3rd is beautiful. I think we're guaranteed to take an OL in the first 3 RD's, and Warford would plop right at RG to replace Leroy Harris, who is a FA.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:44 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm beginning to get real wood for this John Simon character. Add a 4th round and give him to Oakland.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:48 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

don't know much about the CB but you nailed 3 critical needs for KC.great job
Old 01-22-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Solid Miami draft... But for the first 2 rounds, i would prefer Mingo, Rhodes and Austin.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote