Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Havent gotten a chance to get on here for awhile but I just wanted to just say congrats to the Ravens fans on here, you guys played an awesome game and really took it to us. Good luck going forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:08 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeahhhh Defense. F*** Offensive games and high score, this year's wildcard games were a fluke.

They were either terrible defense or terrible offense(qb play). Was vs Sea was shaping out to be good, till my man blew out his knee.

Spygate still proving Pats can't do it ahhah.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:30 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Because running over a person's foot isn't as bad as murdering people.
Jesus dude your like a broken record, will you let it go? I doubt anybody will care anymore if you mention it 7 times a day for the next 2 weeks. We all get the point now, trust me. It's not any funnier or any more relevant on the 130th time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:11 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just glad these two guys get a CHANCE to win a ring. They've stuck around through all the dark times. Especially Gore.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:24 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that Flacco's game has really come a long way in the last few weeks. He is in control of his offense now, and I never felt that when watching the Ravens in the past. He is throwing the ball with confidence. He has shown a lot more consistency as well. In his last 4 complete games (not counting the season finale when he played 2 series) he has thrown for something like 1200 yards and 10 TD's with no interceptions. I just get the feeling like the game has finally slowed down for him. And I think that with 3 more wins this postseason, and not wins where he was simply carried by the defense, he has established himself as one of the best clutch QB's in the league.

Where is he ranked? Top 5? Top 10? I'm not real big on ranking players. When it all boils down, we all have our favorites. One guy would rather have Aaron Rodgers, while the next would prefer to have Brady. The fact that we can argue it forever is part of what makes it so much fun. But I can say this about Flacco...for the first time I can honestly say that if I had a team and he were my quarterback for one big game, I'd feel pretty darn good about my chances, regardless of who we were playing. His team just beat Luck, Peyton, and Brady in three consecutive weeks, and he was a huge part of that success.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:32 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good luck 49ers. May you be aware, every team that knocked out the Falcons in the playoffs has gotten to the Superbowl and for the last couple of time have won it.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:02 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I'm just glad these two guys get a CHANCE to win a ring. They've stuck around through all the dark times. Especially Gore.

Screw that, this man finally gets another shot and I hope he spends the next two weeks showboating and trashtalking like the days of old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 03:42 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because running over a person's foot isn't as bad as murdering people.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:52 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
I think that Flacco's game has really come a long way in the last few weeks. He is in control of his offense now, and I never felt that when watching the Ravens in the past. He is throwing the ball with confidence. He has shown a lot more consistency as well. In his last 4 complete games (not counting the season finale when he played 2 series) he has thrown for something like 1200 yards and 10 TD's with no interceptions. I just get the feeling like the game has finally slowed down for him. And I think that with 3 more wins this postseason, and not wins where he was simply carried by the defense, he has established himself as one of the best clutch QB's in the league.

Where is he ranked? Top 5? Top 10? I'm not real big on ranking players. When it all boils down, we all have our favorites. One guy would rather have Aaron Rodgers, while the next would prefer to have Brady. The fact that we can argue it forever is part of what makes it so much fun. But I can say this about Flacco...for the first time I can honestly say that if I had a team and he were my quarterback for one big game, I'd feel pretty darn good about my chances, regardless of who we were playing. His team just beat Luck, Peyton, and Brady in three consecutive weeks, and he was a huge part of that success.
I still have Flacco on the fringes of top 10. He is still too streaky for my liking. Really until the Ravens went to the shotgun in the second half he struggled against the Pats. The deep ball wasn't working and he was trying to force throws. Only when they spread the Pats out did he get into a nice rhythym.

The one thing you can't deny though is the guy has ice in his veins. He just does no get bothered by the occassion. I worry about the Ravens defense moving forward, but when they resign Flacco their offense will be very good with the potential to be extremely explosive

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:30 AM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Soooo much butthurt from the Patriot fans the last few pages. Glorious!
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:56 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bernard Pollard, Patriot assassin.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:39 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I mean, who needs to run routes? Just run in a straight line down the field and beat the DB. Pretty much the only thing he would need to do for them.
Burnell gets criticized by a lot of people for being a one trick pony. It is a good trick, though. He's averaged 60-1000-8 over his 4 year career. There have been a lot of "speed guys" that never put up numbers close to those. He'd be a good fit there.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:51 AM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
@DanWetzel: Terrell Suggs: "These are the most arrogant pricks in the world starting with Belichick on down."
That's true but the Ravens are right there with them. Whiniest coach in the AFC who can't imagine why a single holding call would go against the Ravens and a team full of talkers when only 2 of them have won a Super Bowl.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Screw that, this man finally gets another shot and I hope he spends the next two weeks showboating and trashtalking like the days of old.

Came here to post this. This is what the 49ers have been waiting for all season Moss will finally be unleashed. 250 yards and 3 touchdowns in the super bowl.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Jesus dude your like a broken record, will you let it go? I doubt anybody will care anymore if you mention it 7 times a day for the next 2 weeks. We all get the point now, trust me. It's not any funnier or any more relevant on the 130th time.
Oh yeah, I'm going for comedy when I mention murder, that's definitely the point. I think comedy is more along the line of your QB being a giant choke artist and still thinking you can get by with him.

And APS, at least man up and say something in this thread. Don't hide like a little child.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:50 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the NFL world right now:

Well I'm just glad _________ gets a chance at a ring, he's such a good guy!!!!

Also, screw _________. I won't be able to watch SC without them talking about that douche!!!

LOL it's always good guys vs bad guys
Old 01-21-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh yeah, I'm going for comedy when I mention murder, that's definitely the point. I think comedy is more along the line of your QB being a giant choke artist and still thinking you can get by with him.

And APS, at least man up and say something in this thread. Don't hide like a little child.
Oh noesss not Tony Romo clutch jokes now you've really hurt my feelings. Maybe if I didn't completely agree with you and didn't fully understand we can't "get by" with him would make that statement a little more cool but I forgot all Cowboys fans are supposed to be delusional.

None the less you've made your point about Ray Lewis. He committed murder and was 100% guilty, got away with it. You've given it a nice run for most of the playoffs I'd say you hammered your point home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And I'm not done, either.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-21-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe if you say it enough times it will become true!
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tough game to watch last night. I'll just copy a piece of my post from the team board:

Ugly. That was a textbook example of what happens when you can/cannot capitalize on the opportunities you receive. When the Ravens had the chance they registered broken tackles, take-aways, and touchdowns. When the Pats had the chance they registered missed tackles, give-aways, and dropped passes.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Talib going down really changed the outlook of the game.

And the wind definitely effected Brady more than Flacco. Hernandez was invisible in the 2nd half too.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes, we all know you're not snowflake.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Get off your high horse. You act like you never killed a person, burned your clothes, and paid your boys to take the fall for you before.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Tough game to watch last night. I'll just copy a piece of my post from the team board:

Ugly. That was a textbook example of what happens when you can/cannot capitalize on the opportunities you receive. When the Ravens had the chance they registered broken tackles, take-aways, and touchdowns. When the Pats had the chance they registered missed tackles, give-aways, and dropped passes.
You missed Belichick playing like he wanted to not lose, instead of win. Good Belichick doesn't punt the ball multiple times on the Ravens side of the field, good Belichick doesn't let the clock run down to 4 seconds in the first half for no reason at all, good Belichick doesn't sit on his hands all game. I don't know what happened, but he was awful.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-21-2013, 11:29 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Having that said, I personally don't know how I feel about Ray. I feel like he has sincere remorse for his actions, and he's been trying to better himself and help others to make up for it. But I can't say that for sure since I don't know the guy personally.

I don't condone murder in any way, but who knows what happened that night. It could have been self defense? I don't know. I don't know anything about what happened that night.

Nobody wins in situations like this.