Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 01-21-2013, 09:59 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Chip Kelly's Projected QB in the 2013 Draft

I may be a little biased, but the only QB I can see Kelly going after in the draft that will be perfect for his system will be E.J. Manuel. I actually think this pick is a lock in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he'll stick with Foles but I can see him drafting Foles' former backup Matt Scott in the 4th or 5th. He excelled in his only year running a read option, has nice size and a live arm. He's got NFL traits, nobody's really talking about him yet. I'd easily rather have Scott in the middle rounds than Manuel in the top 3 rounds.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Robbieb7
Rookie

Robbieb7 is a cocksman.Robbieb7 is a cocksman.Robbieb7 is a cocksman.

Manuel sucks! Chip will likely roll with Foles.
Robbieb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think he should call up Dennis Dixon and Darron Thomas and Josh Johnson, Tavarius Jackson etc.

In the draft I agree, Manuel is projected 4th round right now and seems like a good fit.

Ultimately, I think he'll go with Foles but he'll likely bring in his own QB whether in FA or the draft
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I still think he should call up Dennis Dixon and Darron Thomas and Josh Johnson, Tavarius Jackson etc.

In the draft I agree, Manuel is projected 4th round right now and seems like a good fit.

Ultimately, I think he'll go with Foles but he'll likely bring in his own QB whether in FA or the draft
So every mediocre black QB is fair game for Kelly?
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Eagles go after Alex Smith. Let Vick walk. Smith has experience in the read option from Utah and SF runs it too. Already an accurate short range passer. And, wicked smaht.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Armchair Scout
Rookie

Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he will/should go with Foles. Vick isn't a long-term answer and neither are any of the free agents available. With this being a weak QB draft, the Eagles should stick with Foles, who I think could surprise some people with his ability to run an uptempo offense, and wait for the right prospect down the road. Their are some really good sophmore and freshman QBs in college right now with dual-threat ability.
Armchair Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think he is going to put in his full offense till he gets his perfect guy. Could be 2/3 years, using stop gap fixes.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1: He's not running the read option like he did in Oregon and 2: He's well known and on record for really; REALLY loving Nick Foles. Like he has a serious hardon for Foles, he's going to roll with Foles, thats certain.
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:05 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure why people are down on Foles - he played pretty well all things considered this season. Why would Kelly draft Manuel who is not even as good as Foles to replace Foles? I did hear that Kelly has talked down the notion that all his QBs have to be runners - citing Darron Thomas as a prime example.

I fully expect this spread option trend to be figured out sooner rather than later. The only thing that could stop that from happening are more rules hampering defenses.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manuel not as good as Foles?.....alrighty, now i've heard it all...

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Armchair Scout
Rookie

Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Manuel not as good as Foles?.....alrighty, now i've heard it all...
Could you elaborate? What has Manuel done to show that he is even that close to being as good as Foles? Foles has his weaknesses, but he has easily superior decision making and more consistent accuracy, and he has already shown an excellent to run the hurry-up. Just look at what he did against Tampa Bay in the regular season and against USC in college. Foles may lack the consistent accuracy and timing to be a great starter in the league, but he has a much better chance to establish himself as a solid starter in the league than Manuel.
Armchair Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armchair Scout View Post
Could you elaborate? What has Manuel done to show that he is even that close to being as good as Foles? Foles has his weaknesses, but he has easily superior decision making and more consistent accuracy, and he has already shown an excellent to run the hurry-up. Just look at what he did against Tampa Bay in the regular season and against USC in college. Foles may lack the consistent accuracy and timing to be a great starter in the league, but he has a much better chance to establish himself as a solid starter in the league than Manuel.

Ok, I'll try to show you I'm not being biased since I am a Noles fan, and first let me tell you I'm not the biggest fan of EJ but....

First off EJ has every tool in the book to be a successful NFL QB. He can make every throw there is, over the middle, post, and has a cannon for an arm. Add in the fact that he can run with ease and power. When EJ finds a lane, he does not go down easy and has plenty of big time runs in his career at FSU. At the same time, people dont talk about it as much because he prefers to throw the ball first. He could have easily racked up numbers but Jimbo Fisher's playcalling is very suspect and really does not call for that.

The games that Jimbo let EJ shine and carry the offense?? (Clemson - 300+ passing and 100+ rushing yds)...Game after our NC State loss when people hammered Jimbo for not letting EJ make enough plays, he lit it up again.

I give you that his accuracy does wane. That is without a doubt, but EJ Manuel is a total package and has performed everytime that Jimbo allowed to perform out on the field with his playcalling. Do you know We had 2 starting 6'6 WR's and I can count on two hands the amount of times Jimbo let EJ throw down the field??...

Did he perform the way we hoped when he came from Virginia as a 5 star? No because he sometimes let balls float and did not hit the open man. He also has a tendency to take the sack because he isn't willing to let a play die when there is nothing there.

But don't tell me Nick Foles is better than EJ Manuel....EJ Manuel isnt a "project" either as some people are labeling him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v8OOY7AHRE

vs clemson...:41 mark run showing his speed with his size....

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Mediocre? I believe you mean downright awful-to-putrid.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:54 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whoa, that's a little much...

None of those guys is close to being a mediocre QB on their best days.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:56 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It'll either be Foles or a GOOD quarterback with the #4 pick. The E.J. Manuel suggestions are just stupid.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He'd probably take Mariota or Manziel if it were next year so there is that.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EJ Manuel IMO just doesn't have a great natural feel for the position. I just don't see it with him and I'm totally buying the Jason Campbell comparisons.

IMO Kelly waits until the 2014 draft to look for a QB if Foles or whoever can't get the job done next season.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
EJ Manuel IMO just doesn't have a great natural feel for the position. I just don't see it with him and I'm totally buying the Jason Campbell comparisons.

IMO Kelly waits until the 2014 draft to look for a QB if Foles or whoever can't get the job done next season.
That's how i see it. New guys come in and either try to hit a homerun right away or if they're smart build it from the ground up. Being as you don't have the stud QB to mortgage the farm for you wait till next year and pick from 2 or 3 guys you can build the franchise around at the QB position.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:40 PM    (permalink
bendert58
Rookie

bendert58 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think trying to take a marginal prospect who just fits a system would be a mistake. They need to just roll with Foles and see how he does. He showed a lot of promise early last year and I think their system will look more like the Pats this year than Oregon. They'll run a lot of plays but won't rely on the read option. They have a lot of building blocks with the amount of speed they have on offense.
bendert58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
Echoing what many in here have said, EJ Manuel blows.

I swear some people just do their 'scouting' off youtube or off cupcake games against teams outside the top 50.

EJ Manuel perenially choked vs even half-decent competition, I don't give a flying **** if he has all the 'tools'. When will people realize? Physical tools are at most 10% of what is important to playing QB in the NFL.
Who did EJ choke vs??? Please do tell. I watch every FSU game. Feel free to tell me or you exactly the person you just described with scouting..

And i like "perenially" when he started fully for 2 seasons....and the 2 seasons before, he won both bowl games with CP out injured, one of which against South Carolina who beat Alabama that year and West Virginia as a freshman.., and played very well against VTech in the Acc Champ with CP out...And in case you can't add it up, that would make 4-0 in Bowl Games as a starter.

You want to say the guy blows?? Back it up and dont just spew garbage.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 01-21-2013 at 05:00 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Two of those have experience from Oregon, Dixon . Jackson many believe will compete for a starting job somewhere and Johnson is athletic and many people still feel can be an NFL QB in the right system.

I never said they were going to start for him, but bringing in Dixon or Thomas who both have experience with Kelly could be good.

I doubt Kelly wants to just hand Foles the job, if he's half the coach I think he is he'll have a QB competition. It may not even go into training camp, but he'll have one.

So your attempt at playing the race card failed.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

double go to next post

Sig by the King BK

Quote:

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 01-21-2013 at 05:20 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Echoing what many in here have said, EJ Manuel blows.

I swear some people just do their 'scouting' off youtube or off cupcake games against teams outside the top 50.

EJ Manuel perenially choked vs even half-decent competition, I don't give a flying **** if he has all the 'tools'. When will people realize? Physical tools are at most 10% of what is important to playing QB in the NFL.
EJ Manuel doesn't blow. He's probably going to be a journeyman backup and spot-starter in the NFL, but so is Nick Foles. Most drafted QBs can't even manage that.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Did I see you on The Simpsons? Because you totally remind me of a Homer.

Played poorly in '11 vs Florida, Virginia, Oklahoma, Wake Forest. In '12 v NC State, Florida and Georgia Tech.
This is how I know you dont know what you are talking about you pretty much just tried to look up losses, etc real quick.

Battled vs Florida. Still Beat them
Oklahoma - played well but got knocked out in 3rd Q.
Wake Forest - He came in at halftime, threw for over 300 yds and almost led us back to win after being down huge.

NC State - All Playcalling as i mentioned earlier with Jimbo.
Florida - Was moving the ball on them consistently and we were winning in the 4th quarter until he got knocked out with concussion.
GTech - Struggled With accuracy, you would be correct.

No I'm not being a homer, I'm not his biggest fan as I feel he did not do what he was supposed to coming in as 5 star hype....but you are horribly inaccurate right now as he was vs Gtech.

Sig by the King BK

Quote: