Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-22-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Bang wilson
marry flacco
Kill kaep
Meh, Flacco seems like kind of a douche and Wilson seems like a nice guy, so I'd

Bang Kaep
Marry Wilson
Kill Flacco

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Wilson is definitely more sexy. It's not even a contest.

I see Wilson every Tuesday night at work. He is a really nice guy, super friendly, loves kids and his wife. But sexy is not a term I would use to describe him.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Russell Wilson's girlfriend isn't unattractive outside of that little moment.
Wilson's wife is stunning...from a distance. Up close she is nothing special. She does have that "look" though.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
I see Wilson every Tuesday night at work. He is a really nice guy, super friendly, loves kids and his wife. But sexy is not a term I would use to describe him.
He's more sexy than Kaepernick, though. That's what I was saying.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's more sexy than Kaepernick, though. That's what I was saying.
No he's not.

I'd bang Wilson
Marry Kaep
Kill Flacco

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
No he's not.

I'd bang Wilson
Marry Kaep
Kill Flacco
Eh, I wouldn't want to have to listen to the sound of his voice for the rest of my life. And as JR said, Russell seems like such a nice guy.

Reluctently bang Flacco
Marry Wilson
Kill Kaepernick

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-22-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe talking about banging Qbs.

plus marry the nice one, bang the bod, kill the brows.

he may look good, but he'll drop you like its hot, when that new piece comes around. Just ask his former girlfriend after he became a starter ahha.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:53 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does kaep have a tramp stamp for proper aiming?

when in doubt, pull out
Old 01-22-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Meh, Flacco seems like kind of a douche and Wilson seems like a nice guy, so I'd

Bang Kaep
Marry Wilson
Kill Flacco
Flacco's fun though, and he'll make you laugh even after you've been together with him for years. Wilson's pure cheesy sweetness gets old a lot quicker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
No he's not.

I'd bang Wilson
Marry Kaep
Kill Flacco
Sorry R4L but you did this wrong.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think this could be a fun game to play. Take all 32 QBs. You have to marry 10, bang 10, kill 10, and then 2 whatever you want. Great way to pass the time between now and Super Bowl Sunday.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 01-22-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Harder than I thought. Ended up with about 20 guys in my kill list, so I ended up having to bang I few people I didn't want to.

Bang
Mark Sanchez
Christian Ponder
Andy Dalton
Drew Brees
RG3
Jake Locker
Matt Ryan
Jay Cutler
Tony Romo
Phillip Rivers

Marry
Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Cam Newton
Russell Wilson
Joe Flacco
Josh Freeman
Blaine Gabbert
Ryan Tannehill
Brady Quinn
Sam Bradford

Kill
Brandon Weeden
Matt Schaub
Andrew Luck
Peyton Manning
Carson Palmer
Eli Manning
Matthew Stafford
Colin Kaepernick
Kevin Kolb
Ryan Fitzpatrick

Send to prison
Ben Roethlisberger
Mike Vick

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 01-22-2013 at 04:02 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me thinks someone is really into guys and had a Te'o type of 'girlfriend'
Old 01-22-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lets stop the Te'o Gf jokes. A fake family lost a fake daughter in all of this. Remember that please
Old 01-22-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Flacco's fun though, and he'll make you laugh even after you've been together with him for years. Wilson's pure cheesy sweetness gets old a lot quicker.

Sorry R4L but you did this wrong.
You get me Bud. You get me. I stand by my initial bang marry kill strongly.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

Quote:
Harder than I thought. Ended up with about 20 guys in my kill list, so I ended up having to bang I few people I didn't want to.

Bang
Mark Sanchez
Christian Ponder
Andy Dalton
Drew Brees
RG3
Jake Locker
Matt Ryan
Jay Cutler
Tony Romo
Phillip Rivers

Marry
Aaron Rodgers
Tom Brady
Cam Newton
Russell Wilson
Joe Flacco
Josh Freeman
Blaine Gabbert
Ryan Tannehill
Brady Quinn
Sam Bradford

Kill
Brandon Weeden
Matt Schaub
Andrew Luck
Peyton Manning
Carson Palmer
Eli Manning
Matthew Stafford
Colin Kaepernick
Kevin Kolb
Ryan Fitzpatrick

Send to prison
Ben Roethlisberger
Mike Vick
Dude, you killed Peyton Manning? If you marry him you could have free pizza for life?
Old 01-22-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Bang
Colin Kaepernick
Blaine Gabbert
Brady Quinn
Tom Brady
Matt Ryan
Josh Freeman
Tony Romo
Kevin Kolb
Matthew Stafford
Jay Cutler

Marry
Russell Wilson
Sam Bradford
Aaron Rodgers
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Robert Griffin III
Peyton Manning
Eli Manning
Matt Schaub
Christian Ponder
Brandon Weeden

Kill
Ben Roethlisberger
Drew Brees
Joe Flacco
Cam Newton
Phillip Rivers
Andrew Luck
Carson Palmer
Jake Locker
Mark Sanchez
Andy Dalton

Feed to my dogs
Michael Vick

Kill and then bang their girlfriend
Ryan Tannehill

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 01-22-2013, 04:31 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are way overthinking this. Kaep has the biggest *****.

Kaep>>>>>

/discussion.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

Kaep>>>>>

/discussion.
Why do you think he's first on my bang list?

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 01-22-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why do you think he's first on my bang list?
Once he stretches you out you have to stick with him. Bc you won't feel anyone else.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

JR, it worries me that you would bang Kevin Kolb and Matt Stafford before you banged Cam Newton and Mark Sanchez.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-22-2013, 04:45 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
JR, it worries me that you would bang Kevin Kolb and Matt Stafford before you banged Cam Newton and Mark Sanchez.
I've disliked Cam since his Florida days, so killing him was an easy choice. And Sanchez just seems to me like a bad bang.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 01-22-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I've disliked Cam since his Florida days, so killing him was an easy choice. And Sanchez just seems to me like a bad bang.
Well there's a price to pay, when you look down and see this:

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-22-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Why is Flacco not getting any love in this hotness contest, I mean just look at that face.
Because unibrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Well Wilsons wife is a ******* crazy person, so he is automatically disqualified.
Crazy out of bed = crazy in bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Bang wilson
marry flacco
Kill kaep
Bang Flacco (after fixing his unibrow)
Marry Wilson
Kill Kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

Kaep>>>>>

/discussion.
I didn't realize we were going to be on the bottom. I mean...

Anyway, put me firmly in the "Colin Kaepernick is ugly as sin" group. Russell Wilson isn't George Clooney or anything, but he looks a whole lot better than that.
Monomach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well there's a price to pay, when you look down and see this:

Kolb looks like he's gonna be crushing natty lights while eating cheezits outside of his doublewide when he retires.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Because unibrow.

Crazy out of bed = crazy in bed.

Bang Flacco (after fixing his unibrow)
Marry Wilson
Kill Kaepernick

I didn't realize we were going to be on the bottom. I mean...

Anyway, put me firmly in the "Colin Kaepernick is ugly as sin" group. Russell Wilson isn't George Clooney or anything, but he looks a whole lot better than that.
I'm just saying...if you're gonna play for the other team you might as well be a ***** about it.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.