Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 01-23-2013, 12:34 AM    (permalink
ripe_pear1
Rookie

ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFL Pre Superbowl Mock Draft

1) KC- Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M
2) JAX- Damontre Moore DE Texas A&M
3) OAK- Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia
4) PHI- Star Lotulelei DT Utah
5) DET- Bjoern Werner DE Florida St.
6) CLE- Dee Milliner CB Alabama
7) ARI- Geno Smith QB West Virginia
8) BUF- Tyler Wilson QB Arkansas
9) NYJ- Dion Jordan DE Oregon
10) TEN- Chance Warmack OG Alabama
11) SD- Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan
12) MIA- Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri
13) TB- Xavier Rhodes CB Florida St.
14) CAR- Keenan Allen WR California
15) NO- Barkevious Mingo DE LSU
16) STL- Kenny Vaccaro S Texas
17) PIT- Jonathan Hankins DT Ohio St.
18) DAL- Alex Okafor DE Texas
19) NYG- Alec Ogletree LB Georgia
20) CHI- Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame
21) CIN- Sam Montgomery DE LSU
22) STL- Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennessee
23) MIN- Sharrif Floyd DT Florida
24) IND- John Jenkins DT Georgia
25) SEA- Jonathan Cooper OG North Carolina
26) GB- Manti Te'o LB Notre Dame
27) HOU- Kevin Minter ILB LSU
28) DEN- Johnthan Banks CB Miss State
29) NE- Matt Elam S Florida
30) ATL- Ezekial Ansah DE BYU
31) BAL- D.J. Fluker OT Alabama
32) SF- Robert Woods WR USC
ripe_pear1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:14 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Patterson pick for the Rams, Not really a fan of Vaccaro though.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:58 AM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give the Colts SS Matt Elam. We have Chapman and McKinney at NT.

indyfan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the Matt Elam pick now more than ever, but I would say the same for Robert Woods or Ansah. Either way I am happy.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm becoming more and more doubtful that Fish will look at WR in the first, Britt is one of the only ones he has taken and that was just a fantastic value/need pick in that draft. Problem is that Fish has also shown a record of grabbing OL and LBs later in the draft so it's becoming really hard for me to feel out this draft.

With that said I like Vacarro at 16 but 22 becomes a question. In the end Patterson isn't a bad pick but I'm sure most fans out there will push for a pick like Cooper in that place instead, and that would work too.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com if you want to hear some awesome NFL talk with a Pro Football HoF voter and one of the committee who votes on post-season awards. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fluker? Ehh... I don't think Baltimore will be looking for a RT at all given how many guys can (and have) played that position well for them. Even if the Ravens shift Oher back to LT and keep Osemele at LG they still have Reid and best fit is probably at RT. You might be projecting him to move to LG but I believe that Osemele is going to stick there. In my opinion that's been the biggest improvement along the OL since they reconfigured when the playoffs started (because Reid got hurt). If Baltimore goes OL in the first round I think it's going to be a LT or not at all.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:37 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you dont have as many needs as the saints and spend a first round pick on a situational pass rusher like mingo, give us hankins or something

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:41 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyfan1985 View Post
Give the Colts SS Matt Elam. We have Chapman and McKinney at NT.
I agree that we don't need a NT, but Elam is not a good 1st round pick. Rather take Ansah, easily.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love Wilson @ # 8...

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so Geno & Wilson are ok in the top 10 but not at 1?STUPID KC PICK!!!
Old 01-23-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
ArkyRamsFan
Veteran

ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ArkyRamsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I like the Patterson pick for the Rams, Not really a fan of Vaccaro though.
Yeah, I agree. At this point I would rather have Alec Ogletree at #16 than Vaccaro.
ArkyRamsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
ripe_pear1
Rookie

ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ripe_pear1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
so Geno & Wilson are ok in the top 10 but not at 1?STUPID KC PICK!!!
Well your gonna be pretty disappointed on draft day. The Chiefs's new GM is on record as saying he'll take the best available, not the best available QB.
ripe_pear1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripe_pear1 View Post
Well your gonna be pretty disappointed on draft day. The Chiefs's new GM is on record as saying he'll take the best available, not the best available QB.
That doesn't mean they won't view one of the QBs as the "best available player" though.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:40 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
That doesn't mean they won't view one of the QBs as the "best available player" though.
Thank You.People fail to realize this
Old 01-23-2013, 04:45 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it's a popular selection, but I don't think the Titans will be selectiong a Guard at #10
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
you dont have as many needs as the saints and spend a first round pick on a situational pass rusher like mingo, give us hankins or something
I disagree. Mingo is a terrific pick for the Saints!!
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote