Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 01-20-2013, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Long story short, he screwed over NYG pretty badly. It was posted a little while ago with the full details so you might be able to find it.

He's a douche and I'm glad he lost.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:02 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Long story short, he screwed over NYG pretty badly. It was posted a little while ago with the full details so you might be able to find it.

He's a douche and I'm glad he lost.
Ya I heard that part. I was kind of hoping to either hear or in this case read the long story with the details.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha if I wasn't at work I'd look it up but you might be able to search this thread. Just type in Mike Smith or something.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:26 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok. I found it. I am sorry to hear about what happened to you NYG that sucks. Now I get why he is a douche.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:55 AM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adam Schefter is reporting that the Eagles are interviewing Giants' LB coach Jim Herrmann for their vacant defensive coordinator position.

What is everyone's thought on this if Hermann was to leave?
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:25 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Ok. I found it. I am sorry to hear about what happened to you NYG that sucks. Now I get why he is a douche.
Hey man,

Yeah it's my own personal anger towards the Falcons and Mike Smith. The players were cool to me, and the best was Gonzo. Probably the coolest athlete I ever met. Every day he would say hi to me, and just an all around cool guy. Same with Matt Ryan. Very good guy too.

Just Smitty I dislike greatly. You can even toss the video guy in there too with the initials M.C.

So now I go out of my way to actively root against them.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:33 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Pete View Post
Adam Schefter is reporting that the Eagles are interviewing Giants' LB coach Jim Herrmann for their vacant defensive coordinator position.

What is everyone's thought on this if Hermann was to leave?
He withdrew his name so it doesn't matter anymore.

Having that said, I wouldn't care either way. He hasn't done wonders with our linebackers, and he's coached under Perry Fewell. If you're hiring the guy, it would be for his college resume, not what he did with the pros.
Old 01-21-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dammit, that would've been Jessie Armstead's big break! promoted to LB coach!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had to change the name of the thread guys. Unfortunately, there's gonna be a new Super Bowl champion.

It was fun while it lasted.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah that's fine by me. Maybe this upcoming season we can play out our ability. My motivation is that this is Fewells last year. If we happen to extend him I will go nuts! God help us if.we are that dumb.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Knowing our luck Coughlin will retire and we will promote Fewell to head coach.

Sorry that is a cruel joke to say.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Had to change the name of the thread guys. Unfortunately, there's gonna be a new Super Bowl champion.

It was fun while it lasted.
Sad :( Oh well, we'll win the thread title back next year!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:08 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Justin Tuck is such a turd sometimes. He says after looking at the tape in the offseason man what was I doing.

You couldn't ask yourself that when you were watching the tape during the season? Oh yeah, that's right. You didn't give a ****.

Just admit you don't care anymore. Or that you cant do it anymore.

And I'm tired of the injuries excuse. Yes, he's injured. But he's notorious for moping about injuries. Justin Smith is playing with torn triceps. I've seen Smith play with 100X more effort than Justin Tuck this season. It's mental sometimes. And when Tuck is hurt, he checks out.

I hate to bash on the guy so much bc he's been great for us, but I'm getting really tired of his act. He's done.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The more I think about it, the more I believe we will look to address LB in free agency. That is what we have done in the past to address LB need, Eg Barrow, Pierce, Arrington and Boley.

I wouldn't be surprised if we are very interested in Erin Henderson.

Last edited by Big_Pete : 01-24-2013 at 07:45 PM.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Justin Tuck is such a turd sometimes. He says after looking at the tape in the offseason man what was I doing.

You couldn't ask yourself that when you were watching the tape during the season? Oh yeah, that's right. You didn't give a ****.

Just admit you don't care anymore. Or that you cant do it anymore.

And I'm tired of the injuries excuse. Yes, he's injured. But he's notorious for moping about injuries. Justin Smith is playing with torn triceps. I've seen Smith play with 100X more effort than Justin Tuck this season. It's mental sometimes. And when Tuck is hurt, he checks out.

I hate to bash on the guy so much bc he's been great for us, but I'm getting really tired of his act. He's done.
This x10. It really provoked me to read those comments today. I mean, he probably saw the exact same tape during the season, but didn't think it warranted a change then? What the hell?

We'll se if he comes back to have a "Justin Tuck type of year" next season, as he claims. Regardless of if he manages to get back to double digit sacks, I don't want to give him a new contract. It could just be a business decision for him to give it his all this upcoming season, so he can go back to being lethargic once he signs his new contract.

Quote:
Old 01-23-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

In a sadistic way, I hope he has a poor season. Bc I do not want to extend him and the only way I see that happening is if he has another moping, chew on my mouthpiece on the sidelines and give half ass effort on the field kind of a season.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Surely Tuck, Nunn and Fewell watch tape during the season. They knew what was happening and yet didn't correct it. This is a professional player and team leader we are talking about, what kind of example is he setting for the team?

I would be happy if we traded Tuck, there will be some DE needy teams out there who need help at LDE particular with Tuck's pedigree. I could easily see teams like Oakland, Buffalo, Jacksonville, Miami etc be willing to part with a mid round pick for Tuck.

We could use the cap savings to bring in the black unicorns little brother. He may not be in Tucks class but at least he can be healthy, wants to be here and will give maximum effort.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:32 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

They'll never do that. Tuck is relatively cheap and it's not the Giant way to do something like that to a guy who meant so much to the franchise.

They'll let him play out his contract, and if he still sucks they'll let him walk off into the sunset.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope we win the Super Bowl next year so Tuck can just retire.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:54 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

So if there's any truth to the Revis trade speculation, would we be interested at all? I know he would demand a huge contract, and we probably wouldn't be able to afford it. But man, it would be so sweet to have him on our team! He's probably my favorite defensive player in the NFL not currently wearing a Giants uniform.

Quote:
Old 01-24-2013, 10:08 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I wish we would do it. You all know how I feel about Revis. I'd give up our 1st and 2nd and a 5th for Revis.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Well, I sort of want to see how he comes back from injury. Why would the Jets trade him? Maybe he's not his old self.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
Well, I sort of want to see how he comes back from injury. Why would the Jets trade him? Maybe he's not his old self.
It's supposedly the owner who wants to trade him, or entertain offers. Rex does not want to trade him. I think the reasoning is because they're afraid of another holdout, not his injury status.

I too, like BBD would be willing to part ways with our first round pick and a late round pick for him. He's much better than any player we could get in the first of this years draft(at least that's highly likely).

It's a shame we can't afford it cap-wise.

Quote:
Old 01-24-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Think about it this way.

Would you trade a 1st and a 2nd round pick for a 27 year old first ballot HOF player?

Bc I sure as hell would. You'll be lucky if you grab 2 starters with those picks let alone a HOFer like Revis.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:12 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
Think about it this way.

Would you trade a 1st and a 2nd round pick for a 27 year old first ballot HOF player?

Bc I sure as hell would. You'll be lucky if you grab 2 starters with those picks let alone a HOFer like Revis.
I would do it in an instant. But the problem is renewing his contract, and fitting it under the salary cap. I mean, can you imagine our pass D with Revis and Amukamara at corner, and Rolle- Phillips/Brown at safety.

We could use our remaining picks on OL, DL and LBs and fix our run offense and defense, and we'd be set. I think we could get Revis for say this years first and a conditional third(goes up to second or down to fourth) based on play next season. I would jump that possibility in an instant if it's doable cap-wise

Quote: