Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-25-2013, 12:54 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the girl I talked about earlier in this thread got coffee with me. I was actually pretty interested. Since coffee, we have hung out several times all ending well. Tonight my best friend, another friend and I were going to get some dinner and she was really hungry so I invited her. It was gonna just be a quick thing, but she had time to come back to my friends apartment before she had to get back to her dorm. She proceeds to say "she isn't talking to me" in a flirty way and then flirt with my best friend. I am really disappointed in how this thing just turned out. She was passing looks at him the rest of the hour. I talked to my friend tonight and he said she was coming on hard with flirting. Especially when I left the room for a couple minutes. We decided she is no good.

I'm thinking she will end up texting me acting like nothing happened. And I'll see her on campus if I don't respond(it isn't a huge campus). So I'm just gonna text back "you sure had fun with my friend huh?"

Now it is back to the drawing board. I'm really tired of this. I feel like I'm beating my head against a wall.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:48 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude just forget about her and don't even worry about it. I personally wouldn't even worry about a witty text back or anything, I'd just blow her off from now on. You are in college, which is THE easiest time to just throw away the chicks who aren't worth your time because there are so many more right around you. If you keep taking things hard, you'll just put pressure on yourself. Don't even think about the longer term. Flirt with as many chicks as possible and see what turns up. Be carefree and have multiple lines in the water. If you find a girl you REALLY like you can adjust.

Last edited by pierce2walker : 01-25-2013 at 02:51 AM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:04 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I wouldn't confront her or text her about it. You run the risk of coming off insecure to her.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:38 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Mine's white with Lebanese and Syrian. Love it.
Lebanese and Syrian chicks are so ******* hot. At least the hot ones are, if they're not, they look like a rhinoceros. But if you got yourself a good looking one, props to you good sir.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:41 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to sound like a loser here but I'm 29 and this stuff never gets easier. Everything going really well with this girl I've been seeing and then all of a sudden it's a 180. I'm kind of perplexed on this one. Unless I called her wasted and told her off I really have not a clue as to what happened.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:43 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, RCA, you had said before you really weren't sure if you were that interested anyway. No sense in getting yourself worked up that you weren't that emotionally invested in anyway. Perhaps your hesitance or uncertainty from the start was a sign (perhaps that she picked up on?) that she wasn't worth it for you anyway.

Old 01-25-2013, 07:58 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When a girl gives you a flirty "I'm not talking to you", you need to walk right over to the hottest girl in the bar/restaurant and tell her what's up, that you wanted ot make the girl you came with jealous back and so figured that you should go talk to the hottest girl in the place, a shocking amount of the time you'll get either the hotties number, or some good sex out of the skank you came with.

That said, any girl who's gunna do that and flirt hard with your best friend is not good for anything other than sex, so don't worry too much about her, and now that the moment has passed, just move on.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:04 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I don't know what it is, but, for the most part, I don't get myself worked up over women. Not going to lie, I've had times after a breakup where it sucked for a little while, but I get over it pretty quickly and just assume the mentality that "if it was supposed to last, it would have", and move on. Maybe its that mentality, maybe its because I haven't broken up with a girl worth giving that amount of shits about, maybe I've got a callous heart, but I really don't care. The way I see it, I've been single and happy and in relationships and happy.

I normally don't talk about my relationships that much at all, not much with my family and only with a few of my friends. Might be, mostly because I figure I'm able to handle most of it on my own, really, and part of that is because I've become happy with who I am, and realize that I'll do fine no matter what. Even after going through a time where I had gone through a few relationships over (for me) a short time, I find it real easy to get back into "single mode" and if fulfilled by the time spent with just my friends and family, I've gone through plenty of times over the last few years where girls just aren't a priority , and a relationship doesn't enter my mind for months and months. If your going through problems with females, sometimes it really is just best to forget about them and concentrate on self-fulfillment. Everybody on here has said it in this thread. Despite me not posting that much in here, I see it, but some of you guys have a hard time of putting it to practice when it actually comes down to it. Which is understandable, just thought I'd mention it to try to further drive that point home.

Also, I'm currently chasing my version of the white buffalo, and I'll do my best to keep you guys posted, I guess.

Old 01-25-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I don't know what it is, but, for the most part, I don't get myself worked up over women. Not going to lie, I've had times after a breakup where it sucked for a little while, but I get over it pretty quickly and just assume the mentality that "if it was supposed to last, it would have", and move on. Maybe its that mentality, maybe its because I haven't broken up with a girl worth giving that amount of shits about, maybe I've got a callous heart, but I really don't care. The way I see it, I've been single and happy and in relationships and happy.

I normally don't talk about my relationships that much at all, not much with my family and only with a few of my friends. Might be, mostly because I figure I'm able to handle most of it on my own, really, and part of that is because I've become happy with who I am, and realize that I'll do fine no matter what. Even after going through a time where I had gone through a few relationships over (for me) a short time, I find it real easy to get back into "single mode" and if fulfilled by the time spent with just my friends and family, I've gone through plenty of times over the last few years where girls just aren't a priority , and a relationship doesn't enter my mind for months and months. If your going through problems with females, sometimes it really is just best to forget about them and concentrate on self-fulfillment. Everybody on here has said it in this thread. Despite me not posting that much in here, I see it, but some of you guys have a hard time of putting it to practice when it actually comes down to it. Which is understandable, just thought I'd mention it to try to further drive that point home.

Also, I'm currently chasing my version of the white buffalo, and I'll do my best to keep you guys posted, I guess.
I'm pretty much like this all the time as well but for whatever reason I'm kind of the exact opposite right now. I don't know what it is.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:14 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
When a girl gives you a flirty "I'm not talking to you", you need to walk right over to the hottest girl in the bar/restaurant and tell her what's up, that you wanted ot make the girl you came with jealous back and so figured that you should go talk to the hottest girl in the place, a shocking amount of the time you'll get either the hotties number, or some good sex out of the skank you came with.

That said, any girl who's gunna do that and flirt hard with your best friend is not good for anything other than sex, so don't worry too much about her, and now that the moment has passed, just move on.
Sometimes (with chicks willing to flirt with your friends) you'll find that's their way of giving you one more opportunity to "prove them wrong". Just another game. I would like to say I don't "play games", but that's just not true, I don't play games until we're actually going out, and those are different games completely once you get there. Women who play those types of games before you're even dating aren't worth your time. At least I view them as not worth my time anyway.

The girl I'm after right now i my next door neighbor. Her and I have known each other since we were kids. We've always gotten along and had a playful, flirty (I hate using that word, but it applies) relationship, but haven't done anything relationship-ey up until she got back from college. She's interesting, interested in me, easy to talk with, appreciates my sometimes strange sense of humor, and has a dry sarcastic humor that I love. I've been single for a while, she's been single for years, but about two months ago it was like we both decided, without even really saying it to eachother, we should finally give it a shot beyond just having drinks and hanging out talking in our backyard. She's always been a girl I've had my mind on potentially, but like I said, there have been times where I'm just not interested, but she started dropping keys back then and I figured now seemed like a good time.

We've been doing dinner, going out for drinks, going on hikes when its not bitterly cold, and watching movies when it is, kinda been taking things slow up until the last few weeks. She has a crazy work schedule and is usually too drained from work and the drive to and from work (she works in Philly) to do anything on weekdays, but we've been spending time a lot more together the last few weeks, been fooling around a little bit when we can get some privacy (which isn't often since we both still live with our family), and its getting to be about that time where I just make it "official" and we do couple things. She's asking if I want to go dancing at this place next weekend which is my cue to make it a date, whether that's what she means by it or not.

Convenient thing about this is we already know eachother's families (and I'm sure they've been talking) so its just going to end up being something along the lines of both of us saying to our folks, "You know how we've been going out? Yeah, we're going out". Her dad is already giving me **** and dropping friendly jabs anyway, so sometime before next weekend, I'll probably just say that we should turn that night out into a date, and then go from there. We might go to Shula's Steakhouse, which is a nice place to get food after, or just go to a bar and get dinner, one of the things that's great about her is she really doesn't care too much about stuff like that.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'm pretty much like this all the time as well but for whatever reason I'm kind of the exact opposite right now. I don't know what it is.
Its winter, its cold, its dark, and we're cooped up inside with too much time to think. The only time I ever had a hard time dealing with a breakup was in the winter. I had also gone out with that ex for almost 8 months, which is longer than any girlfriend I've had, which was part of it. But you'll get over it if that's the case, IDK how long it's been, but I'm sure you'll get over it soon. Nothing a few of your closest buds and another chick to ogle at won't fix.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RCA, don't bother with the meaningful response. Just cut her off. You owe her nothing. Don't play her game. Don't play games in general. Just move on. You made basically no investment in her so there is nothing to really be upset about.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The shrugging off and not giving a **** is the best thing you can do if you want to let a girl know you don't care. If she starts texting you, don't even respond with something clever, just send back one word answers like "ok".

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i broke up with my girlfriend of a year and a half back at the beginning of december. it didn't end well. started dating a new girl january 1st, and last week me and her saw my ex-gf on campus and she didn't know i started dating someone else so she obviously got very upset and started cursing at me and slapping me and starting a scene. now she's texting me a bunch of stupid **** like every night. she sent me a nude pic last night and told me to come over and have sex and then i could leave and she wouldn't care. she's texted me (supposedly) while she was drunk driving and told me if she crashed or died it was my fault. i have had to either turn my phone off or switch it to airplane mode 3 nights now. she's sent me 29 texts in a row without me responding. she's obviously gone crazy. any idea how to stop this because nobody knows how to block a number on an iphone apparently.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First off if you havent already bring the new girl up to speed on whats going on and how crazy shes acting, that way she doesnt feel suspicious or that any of this has been caused on your end. Secondly it sounds like a long talk to the ex in a public environment would be my next step of action, but make sure she understand the nature of this talk is completely platonic. After that I'd just leave it be. But most important is making sure the new girl understand the situation, girls are ALWAYS weary of the ex gf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
i broke up with my girlfriend of a year and a half back at the beginning of december. it didn't end well. started dating a new girl january 1st, and last week me and her saw my ex-gf on campus and she didn't know i started dating someone else so she obviously got very upset and started cursing at me and slapping me and starting a scene. now she's texting me a bunch of stupid **** like every night. she sent me a nude pic last night and told me to come over and have sex and then i could leave and she wouldn't care. she's texted me (supposedly) while she was drunk driving and told me if she crashed or died it was my fault. i have had to either turn my phone off or switch it to airplane mode 3 nights now. she's sent me 29 texts in a row without me responding. she's obviously gone crazy. any idea how to stop this because nobody knows how to block a number on an iphone apparently.
I imagine there is a some department of student health. I would let them both know about her behavior to try to have them talk to her. However, there is a chance they won't go to contact because it crosses a couple of lines.

Or just let her know in an e-mail that you won't be responding to her. Also, I would try to talk to her friends and don't include details just say you are feeling harassed by her and they should try to talk to her about how she is generally feeling.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:23 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The girl I've been in love with for awhile told me the other night she loves me too but just broke up with a long term boyfriend like a month ago and isn't emotionally ready for another relationship yet. I mean I get it, but sheeeeiitttt, waiting blows.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fill that emptiness in her, with you. No talking, just filling.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
First off if you havent already bring the new girl up to speed on whats going on and how crazy shes acting, that way she doesnt feel suspicious or that any of this has been caused on your end. Secondly it sounds like a long talk to the ex in a public environment would be my next step of action, but make sure she understand the nature of this talk is completely platonic. After that I'd just leave it be. But most important is making sure the new girl understand the situation, girls are ALWAYS weary of the ex gf.
yeah she already knows what's going on and she's been real cool about it which is awesome. but, i haven't been around her that much cause of sorority recruitment though. i've been trying to avoid responding to the ex because i don't want her to think i want to talk to her. sticky situation because i'm ******* over all this nonsense, but i have no idea how she would act in a public situation because it surely didn't bother her last time to make a scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I imagine there is a some department of student health. I would let them both know about her behavior to try to have them talk to her. However, there is a chance they won't go to contact because it crosses a couple of lines.

Or just let her know in an e-mail that you won't be responding to her. Also, I would try to talk to her friends and don't include details just say you are feeling harassed by her and they should try to talk to her about how she is generally feeling.
i might go the e-mail route. can't talk to the friends, they all pretty much despise me because i broke up with her and i'm sure she exaggerated the story to make me look like a complete asshole. i've seen 2 of her friends since we broke up and one completely ignored me when i said "hey" while walking by her and the other one just gave me the finger haha.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i might go the e-mail route. can't talk to the friends, they all pretty much despise me because i broke up with her and i'm sure she exaggerated the story to make me look like a complete asshole. i've seen 2 of her friends since we broke up and one completely ignored me when i said "hey" while walking by her and the other one just gave me the finger haha.
It's fine if the friends despise you. E-mail them as well. That's why I said don't include details because you aren't trying to embarrass your ex, just want her to stop. They may even send you an e-mail back about your a despicable human being, but if they end up talking to your ex and getting her in a better place you get left alone.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like you've got a perfect opportunity to tell her how you really feel with a donkeypunch.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Ahh Jensen, the only dangerous of being really really really ridiculously good looking.

Though I can't sympathize, since i'm not ridiculously good looking like you, and don't have crazies chasing me. I guess that is the only downside, when you smile at chicks and they drop their panties, they might be a bit crazy.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I was Jensen.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If she's threatening to hurt herself or kill herself (which the whole drunk driving thing can be construed as that) you can tell her if she doesn't stop you're going to go to school admin or the police because you're worried about her and possibly your own safety.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:24 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
With iphones, you can't block it with the phone. log on to your account on your carrier's website. i have an iphone and verizon, i believe i can block up to 5 numbers.