Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 01-25-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I'll start out with:

Tyler Wilson
DJ Fluker
Lane Johnson
Brian Fisher
Azekial Ansah
I've never heard of some of those guys.

Mike Glennon
Tyler Wilson
Ezekial Ansah
Lane Johnson
Eric Fisher
Desmond Trufant
Quinton Patton
Alex Okafor
Khaseem Greene
Old 01-25-2013, 04:28 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one has discussed Tyler Wilson's alex smith hands?
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
I've never heard of some of those guys.

Mike Glennon
Tyler Wilson
Ezekial Ansah
Lane Johnson
Eric Fisher
Desmond Trufant
Quinton Patton
Alex Okafor
Khaseem Greene
Sorry for the spelling errors there.

For me Trufant and Okafor aren't first rounders.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LB Zaviar Gooden is the type of freak athlete weakside 'backer teams need to cover all these spread multiple offenses in the NFL.

IMO he's already a good player, but if he runs a sub 4.5 he's really going to be coveted by some teams.

He reminds me a lot of former Broncos LB John Mobley.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
LB Zaviar Gooden is the type of freak athlete weakside 'backer teams need to cover all these spread multiple offenses in the NFL.

IMO he's already a good player, but if he runs a sub 4.5 he's really going to be coveted by some teams.

He reminds me a lot of former Broncos LB John Mobley.
I covered Mizzou all season this year, and Gooden's only big weakness is his strength, as he gets manhandled in the running game at times and has trouble disengaging. His very instinctive in the passing game, it's one of his best assets, but it bite him in the ass at times and put him out of plays. He's a fantastic player and I think the Rams should take a look at him to back up Dunbar and maybe compete for a starting spot after a year or two with an NFL strength coach.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockio42 View Post
I covered Mizzou all season this year, and Gooden's only big weakness is his strength, as he gets manhandled in the running game at times and has trouble disengaging. His very instinctive in the passing game, it's one of his best assets, but it bite him in the ass at times and put him out of plays. He's a fantastic player and I think the Rams should take a look at him to back up Dunbar and maybe compete for a starting spot after a year or two with an NFL strength coach.
Hard to believe this guy has strength issues. Looks like he played in the move 300.

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:53 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey there is a difference between bodybuilders and power lifters.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Hey there is a difference between bodybuilders and power lifters.
Exactly. He may be cut, but if you watch tape, OL eat him up all night in the running game. Like I said, I think he is an NFL starter once he learns to disengage better after a year or two in the league.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:53 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockio42 View Post
I remember Ernie Sims...another LB overdrafted because he ran fast
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You want fast and skilled go with Khaseem Greene.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
No one has discussed Tyler Wilson's alex smith hands?
No real need to - Culpepper had small hands to and both were effective QBs. After following the draft for 10+ years you begin to realize that some of this **** is blown way out of proportion when it comes to physical measurable. Sure they are a part of the evaluation process but I wouldn't worry to much about it as he as shown to be a very good QB. He also improved his stock through his performance this week. Glennon and Wilson both came to compete while Geno Smith probably listened to his hype man who is building him up into something in his head than he actually is.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:24 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Small hands is a bit of an issue when it comes to QB ball security. Culpepper and Warner, for example, were plagued with fumblitis most of their careers. Daunte has the NFL record for fumbles in a season if memory serves.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I really think this is Williams/Okung all over again. The consensus top guy throughout the process (in this case Joeckel) is going to get picked after the upside guy (in this case Fisher.)
I don't think so, Joeckel is a junior and Fisher is a senior, IMO, Joeckel's upside and ceiling is a bit higher than Fisher's. However, both will get drafted top 5 but IMO, there is zero chance Fisher goes before Joeckel.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:33 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was reading the Sport Page of the Huntsville Times yesterday and they had an interesting survey. They asked about half of the players there a series of questions. Here ar a few of their responses.

If you were starting an NFL Franchise, who would you get to coach it? Nick Saban. Apparently they don't remember the Miami fiasco.

Which team has the best uniforms? Seattle and it wasn't even close.

Who is your favorite player? Ray Lewis & Michael Vick. Looks like the players like their low character athletes.

Full results here. http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...avor_eigh.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there an online site to watch the game today.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I was reading the Sport Page of the Huntsville Times yesterday and they had an interesting survey. They asked about half of the players there a series of questions. Here ar a few of their responses.

If you were starting an NFL Franchise, who would you get to coach it? Nick Saban. Apparently they don't remember the Miami fiasco.

Which team has the best uniforms? Seattle and it wasn't even close.

Who is your favorite player? Ray Lewis & Michael Vick. Looks like the players like their low character athletes.

Full results here. http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...avor_eigh.html
I guess people still fail to realize that Saban wasn't bad in the pros. He just liked the college game more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I guess people still fail to realize that Saban wasn't bad in the pros. He just liked the college game more.
I think Saban realized you cannot win consistently in the NFL without a franchise QB and he didn't like the idea of having to compete to find one, since Miami didn't have one, so he ran back to Alabama where he knew he could simply out recruit everybody else and win consistently. Don't get me wrong, I think, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Saban could become a successful NFL HC if he had stayed with it, but he didn't like losing.
Old 01-26-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well according to Saban he wanted Brees, and the front office decided they wanted Culpepper. Who knows if Brees would be what he is today had he landed in Miami...but assuming he was...Saban had his guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Fisher was the best player on the field during practices. By far. He had a dominating week and there simply wasn't an opposing defensive linemen on his level. He was very impressive. He appears to do everything well. I don't see elite qualities in any area, but he's above average in just about everything you look for. I think his biggest area of need is to add strength and power. Lacks the ability to really move anyone off the ball in the running game, but he is terrific at sealing off angles and creating gaping holes. More of zone blocking LT at this point, but he does have the frame and ability to be scheme diverse. He doesn't wow me, but he is a natural left tackle prospect, and he looks like the best tackle prospect in this draft. I think he'd be very deserving to go in the top 5 overall. Not an elite prospect, but a very good one with potential to get a lot better in years three or four once he maximizes his frame.

The next best offensive linemen to me was Larry Warford. He showed great power and has tremendous size. He is a power, in-line run blocker and he can really move people off the ball. More of a scheme specific player. But he was pretty solid in space and showed decent movement skills. Can pass protect, but did struggle with quick twitch guys when he did struggle. He was able to show good patience and sink into his pass protection blocks. Very good technique, just a little invonsistent with it and would / overextend at times. I think he leaves the Senior Bowl with a chance to start hearing his name in the early rounds, most likely the second round. Tough player and he looked good all week. He looks like fringe first round prospect to me. Needs better conditioning and work on his frame. Too sloppy. Upside is there.

Datone Jordan to me looked like the most impressive defensive linemen. I really like his hand work and his motor. He slapped some guys around and got the edge, or beat them inside all week. He looks like a really good penetrating five technique. He's coming off a good season and he jumps off the screen during games (but not as much as Anthony Barr did, who looks every bit like he's going to be an elite pass rusher and potential #1 talent next year). Jordan was also the only player that I saw beat Fisher (on an inside move and bullrush). I really like him as a mid to late first round player. They were making it seem like his NFL position is unknown. He looks to me like an impact player in a 34 front. When he's in space and can one-gap, he's really impressive and hard to stop.

Kawann Short has also been really good this week. He has been consistently beating one-on-one matchups. Great use of leverage, plays low and invites contact. He doesn't beat linemen clean like Jordan can with superior hand technique, but he just uses his strength and leverage extremely well. Very talented kid with good size and strength. He seems like an ideal fit for 43 fronts. Very productive in college and a lot of experience. He should be a solid first round pick, or a great value pick if he falls into round two. His effort might be a tad inconsistent. He should have made everyone's list of players who made money during the week. Instead he only recieveed mildly positive reviews. Very thick lower body and stout at the point.

Lane Johnson has looked good, but I'm not so sure I'm sold on him yet. Great week of practices, but he's still raw and gets by more on his athleticism. His frame is rather unimpressive. The first round talent is there. He was one of the better players there. Undersized and lacking strength. Still a little raw, but does have a ton of natural talent. Left tackle feet and great arm length. One problem I saw with him was that he would get to prependicular to the line of scrimmage. Huge upside and sure fire first round pick. Probably a Top 20 player and he could push the Top 10 overall.

Ricky Wagner has been a turn style. Terrible week of practice. Has been getting abused and has no power. He's a leaner and drops his head. Heavy feet. Just really bad technique and he seems overwhelmed. He's probably been the worst player I've seen all week. I don't think he's draftable.

Cornelius Washington is a head scratcher. He looked like the best edge pass rusher at the Senior Bowl, but he has no college production to speak of. A raw player, but he beat a lot of his competition with his combination of bullrushes / speed rushes. He played really well. Makes you wonder why a guy who looked this good did next to nothing on an extremely talented defense. He's a guy that scouts and coaches are going to have go back and reevaluate. A very raw player but he showed some great potential.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 01-30-2013 at 08:56 AM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't really follow the practice week; but so far in this game, Jones, Dysert, and Nassib have all looked pretty bad at QB.

Last edited by WCH : 01-26-2013 at 04:31 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
He's a real good player. I watched a few of his games this week, could be a 2nd day pick.
He just made a play.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Add Glennon to that group of stiffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I didn't really follow the practice week; but so far in this game, Jones, Dysert, and Nassib have all looked pretty bad at QB.
He looks like Kerry Collins drunk.
Old 01-26-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Best QB group ever?
LOL!!! Did you mean to say worst?
Old 01-26-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
He looks like Kerry Collins drunk.
Kerry Collins drunk > Glennon. Holy crap, what does he think he's throwing at?
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:42 PM    (permalink
trappeshot
Rookie

trappeshot is a cocksman.trappeshot is a cocksman.trappeshot is a cocksman.trappeshot is a cocksman.trappeshot is a cocksman.

Ray Charles on acid has better field vision than Laundry Jones good lord he's god awful.
trappeshot is offline   Reply With Quote