1. Kansas City Chiefs: Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M
2. Jacksonville Jaguars: Damontre Moore DE Texas A&M
3. Oakland Raiders: Star Lotulelei DT Utah
4. Philadelphia Eagles: Geno Smith QB West Virginia
5. Detroit Lions: Demarcus Milliner CB Alabama
6. Cleveland Browns: Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia
7. Arizona Cardinals: Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan
8. Buffalo Bills: Mike Glennon QB North Carolina State
9. New York Jets: Barkevious Mingo OLB LSU
10. Tennessee Titans: Chance Warmack G Alabama
11. San Diego Chargers: Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma
12. Miami Dolphins: Bjoern Werner DE Florida State
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jonathan Banks CB Mississippi State
14. Carolina Panthers: Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri
15. New Orleans Saints: Jonathan Hankins NT Ohio State
16. St. Louis Rams: Kenny Vaccarro S Texas
17. Pittsburgh Steelers: Dion Jordan OLB Oregon
18. Dallas Cowboys: John Cooper G/C North Carolina
19. New York Giants: Ezekial Ansah DE BYU
20. Chicago Bears: Alec Olgetree LB Georgia
21. Cincinnati Bengals: Alex Okafor DE Texas
22. St. Louis Rams (From Washington): Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennessee
23. Minnesota Vikings: Shariff Floyd DT Florida
24. Indianapolis Colts: Margus Hunt DE SMU
25. Seattle Seahawks: Terrance Williams WR Baylor
26. Green Bay Packers: Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame
27. Houston Texans: Justin Pugh G/T Syracuse
28. Denver Broncos: Sylvester Williams DT North Carolina
29. New England Patriots: Xavier Rhodes CB Florida State
30. Atlanta Falcons: Manti Te'o LB Notre Dame
31. Baltimore Ravens: Matt Elam S Florida
32. San Fransico 49ers: John Jenkins DT Georgia
I was torn between going with a OLB or NT, but the thought was it could be easier to find a pass rusher in the later rounds rather than a good NT.
I see your point, but a player like Brandon Williams looks good in the third at NT. and sometimes, these NTs have a way of falling. I would not be surprised to see John Jenkins or Kawann Short fall some.
Matt Elam is my second favorite safety prospect for the Ravens in this draft (after David Amerson) but with Sam Montgomery on the board I think he would be the better pick. The pass-rush is going to need a lot of help if Kruger leaves like expected and Montgomery is the better value anyways. Arthur Brown and Kevin Minter might be higher on my list too although safety could be the bigger need if Ed Reed signs somewhere else.
There is no way on God's green earth that KC takes OL w/ #1 overall. If they don't take QB - Geno/Tyler they'll crazy - if they don't they'll trade down.
#2 - The Bears have 2 huge glaring needs. OL & TE - it's simple if Barrett Jones is still on the board they better take him, he can fill in at both G spots or C and has some OT experience. If not & Warmack, Cooper, L Johnson, & Fisher are all gone - then they better take TE (Eifert preferred). If they go anything other than OL or TE in the 1st round I'll need a change of underwear.
Last edited by BigBearFan : 01-26-2013 at 01:13 PM.