Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-26-2013, 07:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
This.

But who thinks we need a get together for the Psych Sleep Over party?
I'm in. I'm so in.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm in. I'm so in.
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:04 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm Black. Vidae's Tan.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:44 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WE'RE SO CLOSE.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
WE'RE SO CLOSE.

"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 01-27-2013 at 01:31 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I caught up on Psych this past break, and ready for the start of this season.

Which is your favorite episode?
Old 01-28-2013, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
I caught up on Psych this past break, and ready for the start of this season.

Which is your favorite episode?
Ever or this last season?

If we are just talking season 6 than "Last Night Gus" was my favorite.

As for ever I don't think I could pick just one but "Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark" from season 4 is pretty high up there.

Last edited by Splat : 01-28-2013 at 01:15 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Ever of this last season?

If we are just talking season 6 than "Last Night Gus" was my favorite.

As for ever I don't think I could pick just one but "Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark" from season 4 is pretty high up there.
Last Night Gus is incredible.
But my vote for best EVER...I like Bianca's Toast.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's hard for me to put something above American Duos or Last Night Gus.

Old 01-28-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's hard for me to put something above American Duos or Last Night Gus.
Well there is gonna be a musical episode and an episode based off of Clue.
So....we might get one or two to put up there

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-28-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-28-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I totally need to center something around that. Made all the better by Psych slippers and pajamas.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:47 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will plus rep someone forever if they could PM me a link to season 6 episodes online. Forever ever.
Old 01-28-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I will plus rep someone forever if they could PM me a link to season 6 episodes online. Forever ever.
You don't have Netflix?
Old 01-28-2013, 05:00 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No.... :(

Do they already have season 6 on Netflix? I might have to sign up.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
No.... :(

Do they already have season 6 on Netflix? I might have to sign up.
Yeah, they have it.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

My fellow Psych-O's, I have a quandary.

I'm working through Doctor Who and really enjoying it, but seeing as how Psych is coming back in a month I was thinking about putting Doctor Who on the backburner for a few weeks and watching Psych from beginning to where we are now.

What say you?!

Old 01-28-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm working through Doctor Who and really enjoying it, but seeing as how Psych is coming back in a month I was thinking about putting Doctor Who on the backburner for a few weeks and watching Psych from beginning to where we are now.

What say you?!
As long as I have known you on here all you ever talked about was Psych....

You better stick to your commitment.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:

What say you?!
It's only a few weeks and Dr Who (while great) will always be there when you get done with Psych. You will have 6 days between the new episodes to watch Dr Who. So get your Psych on.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-28-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Thanks to the 5 of you that sent me links. I decided to go the Netflix route. :)
Old 01-29-2013, 11:00 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

Like everyone else, Last Night Gus was my favorite of season 6. Overall is a tough choice.
Old 01-29-2013, 11:21 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Thanks to the 5 of you that sent me links. I decided to go the Netflix route. :)
Netflix is pretty boss. It has a ton of other awesome shows too. And for $8 a month? Someone like me is ripping them off.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I'd give my first born child to wipe my memory of psych to enjoy it again for the first time.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I'd give my first born child to wipe my memory of psych to enjoy it again for the first time.
I know a guy...
Old 01-30-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Already into season two. <3 <3 <3 American Duos.