Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 01-27-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2 Rounder

A couple of trades in this one. Only did them if I thought they made a ton of sense. I really liked this mock until the end of the 2nd round for the most part. I suspect it will get ripped apart lol

1 Kansas City- Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M
Joeckel is the safest and best player in this yearís draft. He can easily be slotted at Left Tackle for years for the Chiefs. Fans of Kansas City can spare me as everyone is moving away from Geno Smith and no one else has stepped up to take his spot.

2 Jacksonville Ė Star Lotulelei DT Utah
With the hiring of Gus Bradley and the pending departure of Terrence Knighton, the Jags will turn to Star to become a face of the franchise for a team that needs to take the BPA approach

3 Oakland- Bjoern Werner DE Florida State
Werner just strikes me as the type of player that the Raiders would love. Fierce pass rusher who can also set the edge. Werner still have tons of upside as he has only been playing football for a limited amount of time.

4 Philadelphia- Dee Milliner CB Alabama
This pick is a lock if Joeckel is not on the board. Milliner will come in and at the worst compete for a starting position immediately.

5 Detroit- Demontre Moore DE Texas A and M
An aging DE and a FA to be who disappointed leads to this pick. I actually could see Moore or Werner dropping in t this draft but will hold onto that till a later draft.

6 Cleveland- Ezekial Ansah DE/OLB BYU
Ansah didnít have a great week at the Senior Bowl but really stepped up as a force during the game. He is so raw that his upside alone with his college dominance will have him fault up draft boards. All the way into the top 10 of the draft.

7 Arizona- Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan
Fisher, after his dominant performance at the Senior Bowl deserves to be a top 10 pick and I could see him going as high as 4 to the Eagles. Fisher is a prototypical LT in the mold of Joe Thomas.

8 Buffalo- Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia
The bills plan on running a hybrid attacking defense and if it wasnít for a medical condition Jones would go much higher in the draft. Jones would fit perfectly in the Bills new defense but could slide further if tests show bigger danger.

9 NY Jets- Cordarelle Patterson WR Tennessee
This pick might come as a little bit of a shocker but Patterson is a dynamic playmaker that the Jets sorely lack. They will be stuck with Sanchez for another year and if they donít get him any type of playmaking ability they will suffer again. This is where Patterson comes in as I fully expect him to be a top 10 pick by the end of the process.

10 Tennessee- Dion Jordan DE Oregon
I know that people are putting Warmack here but Guards donít get this type of value. Jordan, if properly developed could turn into an absolute steal in the draft.

11 San Diego- Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma
Outside of Fisher, Johnson did more than anyone else during the Senior bowl to raise his stock. Johnson has been helped by a lot of OTís going back to school and was off the radar but that is no longer the case.

12 Miami- DeAndre Hopkins WR Clemson
Why Hopkins isnít getting more love is absolutely baffling to me. He carried the WR core at Clemson this year (including Sammy Watkins), and was unstoppable in Clemsonís spread offense. He is a true # 1 to me at this point and would add a dynamic playmaker for Tannenhill.

13 Tampa Bay- Johnthan Banks CB Mississippi St.
Unless someone jumps Banks at CB, this is the pick that makes the most sense. He would pair nicely with Mark Barron in that secondary. Hes a tall lanky player who might not ever become an all pro but should be a solid throughout his career.

14 Carolina- Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri
Dwan Edwards had a pretty good year last year by his standards but they shouldnít expect him to repeat that year after year. Richardson gives them a nice 3 shade tackle that can create havoc in the back field with his quickness and strength.

15 New Orleans- Johnathan Hankins DT Ohio State
Hankins, once thought of as a top 5 pick, drops to the Saints who desperately need a player like him to fill a huge need. The saints are a team that kinds of goes off the board instead of taking a need so donít be surprised if they go BPA.

16 St. Louis- Chance Warmack OG Alabama
With all of the OTís off the board worth taking, the Rams take the next best thing in the mauling Warmack. This will allow them to add an All pro while also giving them time to wait for an OT worth taking.

17 Pittsburgh- Barkevious Mingo DE/OLB LSU
Mingo isnít exactly the biggest need but he is the type of player that Pittsburgh would love to get their hands on. They need more of an ILB but that can wait as they go BPA and take Mingo.

18 Dallas- Jonathan Jenkins DT Georgia
This is a risky pick because of the weight issues but he was a huge force at the Senior Bowl and showed excellent quickness for a guy who weighs 360 pounds. If they can harness that weight Jenkins could be an absolute steal.

19 NY Giants- Johnathan Cooper OG North Carolina
I just donít see the Giants taking another pass rusher at this stage and Cooper can be plugged in to the starting lineup from day 1. They could also stand to add a MLB but Kevin Minter (my number 1) might still be a slight reach at this point.

20 Trade---- Kansas City Chiefs(f. Chicago Bears)- Geno Smith QB West Virginia
With all of the Bears OL options off the board, the Bears and Chiefs strike a deal. The Bears drop back to 33 where value meets their needs and the Chiefs go up and snag the man many think will go # 1. It is a costly trade as K.C. gives up 33 and a 2014 1st round pick.

21 Cincinnati- Manti Teo LB Notre Dame
I donít know how far this story is going to make Teo fall, but I think this pick makes a lot of sense. Even with Vontaze Burfict, Teo can easily play the Sam LB spot which might actually make him better suited instead of constantly being in the wash.

22 St. Louis (from Washington)- Kenny Vaccaro S Texas
Vaccaro is one of those rare safeties that can play inside the box and play centerfield. The rams already got an O-lineman and now shore of the back end of their defense with this selection.

23 Minnesota- Keenan Allen WR Cal
With the constant talk about shipping Harvin out the door and the inconsistency of their other WRís this pick makes too much sense. Allen has the potential to be a great WR in the NFL

24 Indianapolis- Sylvester Williams DE/DT UNC
Williams impressed scouts so much that he is easily a 1st round pick pending his combine results. Williams will be shifted to DE in the 3-4 schemes.

25 Seattle- Shariff Floyd DT Florida
Floyd has been extremely underrated as some could say he set the tone for the stingy UF defense this past year. Heís a wide bodied player who can clog lanes and allow Bruce Irvin one on one with OTís

26 Green Bay- Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame
We all know Finley is in the doghouse and he will be gone next year. They also stand to lose Greg Jennings at WR and could stand to add another weapon in Eifert.

27 Houston- Justin Hunter WR Tennessee
The M.O on Houston is that when they fall behind they canít catch up. That is because they donít have any weapons outside of their RBís and Andre Johnson. Even Johnson looks like he is starting to slow up so this pick to me makes sense. They need weapons.

28 Denver- Kawann Short DT Purdue
Short dominated the Senior bowl and raised his stock from a 2nd rounder to just into the first round. I was not high on Short either but itís almost a guarantee that scouts took notice of his performance.

29 Trade- Arizona Cardinals(f. NE)- Mike Glennon QB NC State
The pats are known for their trading ways and Arizona desperately needs a QB from this draft. The other teams that still need QBís the Bills and Jets are in the division and you know that isnít happening. Glennon adds a QB to work with in Arizona after snagging their future LT in the first round. NE gets Arizonaís 2nd and 3rd round picks.

30 Atlanta- Zach Ertz TE Stanford
Tony Gonzalez is retiring and I feel that Ertz can give Eifert a run for # 1 TE so this pick makes sense from both perspectives of value and need.

31P Baltimore- Kevin Minter OT LSU
Minter is my # 1 MLB and I think he is an absolute steal. Minter is a big downhill LB who crushes whatever he meets

32P San Francisco- Desmond Trufant CB Washington
The # 3 CB has been up for debate for quite some time and the fact that Trufant went into the Senior Bowl and showed scouts what he can do might have just slide him into this spot. The 49ers need a CB bad that can help.

33 Jacksonville Ė Matt Barkley QB USC
Barkley has seen a huge drop all the way to a 2nd round pick. Jacksonville can have no faith at all in going forward with Blaine Gabbert as their starting QB. Barkley would be an excellent pick at this stage and would give Jagís fans hop for the future.

34 Bears(f. Chiefs)- D.J Fluker OT Alabama
Fluker is a massive man who would be a first round pick if he could possibly play the left side. I think he is stuck either being a RT or OG in the NFL but at this stage the Bears will gladly take it as they drop down and get a player of need while also picking up an extra 1st round pick next year.

35 Philadelphia- Sam Montgomery DE LSU
Montgomeryís fall comes to an end here. He is excellent value for a team that very well could be trying to overhaul their D-line after the late release of Jason Babin.

36 Detroit- Xavier Rhodes CB Florida State
The Lions snagged a DE in the first and get a top notch CB in the 2nd round in Rhodes. His length will have him rise and could potentially be a 1st round pick.

37 Cincinnati (from Oakland)- Eric Reid S LSU
Cincinnati picks up Teo and then grabs Reid in the 2nd filling two of their biggest needs and grabbing players with tremendous value.

38 New England(f. Arizona)- Terrance Williams WR Baylor
The Patriots do what they do. They trade out of the 1st round, pick up an extra pick, and still get a great player of need in the 2nd round. Williams is exactly that and would step right in and play away.

- Cleveland- Josh Gordon WR Baylor

39 NY Jets- Alex Okafor DE/OLB Texas
With Sanchez sticking around for one more year, they get the playmaker in the first round and then get the much needed pass rushing OLB with great value in Okafor.

40 Tennessee- Larry Warford OG Kentucky
There is talk about Warmack in the 1st round but Warford is another mauler that will go high in the draft. This is a nice consolation prize while also picking up Dion Jordan in the 1st round.

41 Buffalo- Jordan Poyer CB Oregon State
The Bills once again pass up on a QB for the ball hawking Poyer. The Bills need a lot of help at CB as Stephon Gilmore and Ron Brooks are the only ones guaranteed of returning next year. Poyer represents great value for the Bills

42 Miami- Barrett Jones OG/OC Alabama
Jones might not necessarily be the biggest need but they do need OL help and Jones could slot into Guard or Center

43 Tampa Bay- Alec Ogletree LB Georgia
Just a great value pick for the Bucs. Ogletreeís fall stops here and would fit nicely into the cover 2 look on their defense. He and David would be two of the best covering LBís in the NFL.

44 Carolina- Tavon Austin WR West Virginia
Steve Smith isnít going to be able to do this much longer by himself. Every young WR theyíve gotten hasnít amounted to much but Austin presents good value while also being an excellent slot option.

- New Orleans- Bounty Gate

45 San Diego- Logan Ryan CB Rutgers
Ryan is another need pick who represents great value at this point for the Chargers who grab an OT and CB in the first two rounds.

46 St. Louis- Arthur Brown LB Kansas State
Brown is flying up the boards as he has much more weight than originally thought and still maintains his speed. This would be a killer Rams draft so far by adding Vaccaro, Warmack and Brown

47 Dallas- Matt Elam S Florida
Elam presents another value pick and it might not be the biggest need but Elam does make sense and has to be BPA at this point or close to it.

48 Pittsburgh- Jesse Williams NT Alabama
Hampton is aging and Williams could slot in right behind him. I know they have someone else they are training but value and need is a good match here.

49 NY Giants-Khaseem Greene LB Rutgers
Some thought that Greene could be a first rounder but didnít perform up to expectations at all time. Even despite that he should go in round 2 and the Giants could upgrade their LB with the local product.

50 Chicago- Nico Johnson LB Alabama
I have my reservations of Johnson but he fills a need for a solid yet unspectacular draft for the Bears

51. Washington- David Amerson CB/FS North Carolina State
Amerson is a great fit at this point. He can come in and replace Daughtery at FS or come in and play CB for the Redskins.

52. Minnesota- Robert Alford CB SE Louisiana
Alford is by far the best small school prospect in the draft and showed it by having a standout KR in the Senior Bowl. The Vikes could use another DB and Alford is good value late in the 2nd round.

53. Cincinnati- Eddie Lacy RB Alabama
Lacy is a bruiser and while he wonít have breakaway speed in the NFL he should be able to punish defenses and wear them down in the NFC North

54.Miami (from Indianapolis)- Cornellius Carradine DE/OLB Florida State
This is a risk pick because Carradine will be coming off an ACL injury but after they have filled their two biggest needs Carradine would be a great pick to slot opposite of Cameron Wake when he is healthy.

55. Green Bay- Giovanni Bernard RB North Carolina
The packers need some stability at the RB position. Bernard arguably is the top RB so GB should feel lucky he is there at 55.

56. Seattle- Robert Woods WR USC
Woods drop stops with the Seahawks. Woods is probably going to be a slot WR in the NFL but could be an outside WR in the NFL in the right system.

57.Houston- Menelik Watson OT Florida State
A raw tackle but one that if developed could become an upper echelon tackle in the NFL

58.Denver- Blide Wreh-Wilson CB Connecticut
Wreh has the potential to be a # 1 CB in the NFL with his size and speed. Tony Carter will eventually leave for a payday and Champ Bailey is getting long in the tooth.

59. New England- Phillip Thomas S Fresno State
The New England Patriots have a big time connection to Fresno State University and Thomas is an exceptional talent that makes sense due those connections.

60. Atlanta- Stephan Taylor RB Stanford
Taylor had a great week of practice where he stood out and is moving up boards. Turner is starting to slow and its showing and Rodgers is not an every down back. Taylor is in the same mold as Turner so it makes sense for this pick and an easy transition

61P. Baltimore Ė Brandon Jenkins DE/OLB Florida State
Jenkins should be fully recovered by the time the season rolls around and he is a guy who was once thought of as a 1st rounder

62P. San Francisco- Travis Frederick OC Wisconsin
They need a replacement for Godwin eventually and he could turn into a good guard if necessary.
gonzo1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, I dig that Miami draft! Nice work!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id prefer mingo over hankins but either is fine

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
FootballGod
Rookie

FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the Bengals draft! Great job!
Old 01-27-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give the Colts DT/DE Sharrif Floyd. He has the higher ceiling over Sly Williams and is 3 years younger.

indyfan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:58 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gonzo1105 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyfan1985 View Post
Give the Colts DT/DE Sharrif Floyd. He has the higher ceiling over Sly Williams and is 3 years younger.
I dont think that Floyd is capable of playing 3-4 DE he is a true 4-3 Tackle.
Old 01-27-2013, 04:02 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally don't see the QB's falling that far since it's such a critical position and if a guy busts you can wash your hands of him pretty quickly with the new wage scale.

The Jets' mock is okay the way you have it playing out. Personally, I'm not big on Okafor standing up, he just doesn't look like he has the fluidity to do it. The way the board falls if they're going OLB I'd rather roll the dice on Tank Carradine, but Larry Warford who you have going one pick later would be a really solid pick IMO.

Patterson isn't a popular pick for the Jets yet but I think it will be eventually. Don't think Sanchez is really relevant but the Jets need upgrades on offense pretty much anywhere they can get it. If he develops that's a great piece on offense and a big step in the right direction, and since they're not in win now mode they can afford to develop him. Mingo or Jordan would make sense there also but it's a tough spot in general to find a good value and I think Patterson does make sense.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ughhh you lost me with Joeckel.Aaron Curry was a supposedly "safe" pick and where is he now?I don't want safe I want this franchise to grow a set and take a chance
Old 01-27-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
ughhh you lost me with Joeckel.Aaron Curry was a supposedly "safe" pick and where is he now?I don't want safe I want this franchise to grow a set and take a chance
Read pick 20 lol
Old 01-28-2013, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Saints have the starting 3-4 DL for set for next season. They will need depth, no doubt. But you do not pass on Mingo for depth. Mingo would be the pick over Hankins.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This isn't a very good KC mock, even though we still land Geno. Why would we draft an OT that isn't (as it stands right now) a need, and then give up a future first to get the QB we could just take #1 overall?

It's giving up multiple picks for absolutely no reason. And I disagree with your assessment that everyone is moving away from Geno. If anything his stock as gone up a bit since the senior QBs left a lot to be desired. No one stepped up and now Geno looks smart for passing.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyfan1985 View Post
I'd also prefer Floyd to Williams. I'd also prefer Fluker, Okafor, Montgomery, or Rhodes. I just don't buy Williams as a first rounder.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
gonzo1105
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
This isn't a very good KC mock, even though we still land Geno. Why would we draft an OT that isn't (as it stands right now) a need, and then give up a future first to get the QB we could just take #1 overall?

It's giving up multiple picks for absolutely no reason. And I disagree with your assessment that everyone is moving away from Geno. If anything his stock as gone up a bit since the senior QBs left a lot to be desired. No one stepped up and now Geno looks smart for passing.
Yes, a guy who couldn't even be bothered to show up and compete against a bunch of stiffs is not rising up the boards. If anything I would be questioning why a guy who people dont totally believe in would skip it when he is going up against other mediocre talent. The difference between Geno Smith and E.J Manuel who will most likely go in the 3rd round are very slim in my opinion
Old 01-28-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys who are being considered for the 1 pick don't usually go to the senior bowl. More importantly, he does what his agent tells him to do.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Ryan had a ton of question marks before he was drafted too and he opted to skip the Senior Bowl. People act like this is new behavior because they dislike Geno for some reason but this is what most top prospects do. The only reason the other 6 guys showed up is because they had ground to gain and honestly, they didn't do themselves a ton of favors.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the trade hate the pick. Give us Barrett or Ogletree
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Matt Ryan had a ton of question marks before he was drafted too and he opted to skip the Senior Bowl. People act like this is new behavior because they dislike Geno for some reason but this is what most top prospects do. The only reason the other 6 guys showed up is because they had ground to gain and honestly, they didn't do themselves a ton of favors.
Exactly! And besides, it's not like Geno was home on the couch watching TV. He has spent the last 5 weeks at the IMG Academy in Florida working on his mechanics and skills with Chris Weinke.
TheMatriculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1105 View Post
51. Washington- David Amerson CB/FS North Carolina State
Amerson is a great fit at this point. He can come in and replace Daughtery at FS or come in and play CB for the Redskins.
Doughty plays SS where I imagine the Skins will hope to slate Meriweather again. Williams plays FS and probably needs replacing even more than Doughty. Wouldnt be surprised though if they tried to move DHall to FS either.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a good mock. I'm not sold on Dion Jordan yet, but I admire the mock for being different and see too much value in the first to draft a guard. Warford in the 2nd is perfect, although I would be tempted to go with Jones (who can play either Guard or Center) or Matt Elam, as we desparetly need safety help
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alec Ogletree would be a better LB for the Bengals to take in the 1st. Te'o would be Rey Maualuga 2.0 for them. The Bengals need a LB that won't get exposed in coverage.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Ansah but in a 34 his best fit would be at DE and the Browns are stacked there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like this Niner mock.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote