Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-26-2013, 08:30 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

8 months too late, but I found this funny.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always root for Brighton in the cups. IDK why considering they have knocked out Newcastle each of the last 2 year, but I do. Must be the seagull.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, the cup! Love it.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:07 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pablo, how I love thee. You look so sexy with that captain band on.

Of course, that means another Kompany injury, which is just great.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:40 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coutinho <3333

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:04 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oldhaaaaaaaaaammm!

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-27-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey Wooty View Post
Coutinho <3333
Good signing. He is going to be (is) class.
Old 01-27-2013, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Max Smith is terrorizing 'Pool's defense right now. And Brad Jones sucks.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Nice goal by Allen. Gonna be a good finish.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-27-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a soft side that Rodgers put out today. Simple as that. Coates and Robinson had nightmarish games. Terrible.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Report: Mario Balotelli to AC Milan:

Quote:
According to Sky, Milan offered 24 million euros ($32.2 million), which would be paid in six installments for the duration of the proposed 4-year contract.

Balotelli cost $37.7 million when he signed from Inter Milan in August 2010, according to Press Association reports.
LOL. Good stuff.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

He will tear up serie a for a year before he starts douching it up again.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
He will tear up serie a for a year before he starts douching it up again.
Most certainly. He'd be an absolute terror if he was committed to his trade rather than being an exemplary douche.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:56 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Balotelli is not a douche. Leave him alone!

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-29-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

I dunno Mario perhaps this?

Or this?

At least the Italians will already be rolling around by the time he goes to stomp or kick at them :)
Old 01-29-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brek Shea to Stoke as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Brek Shea to Stoke as well.
Love the move for both sides. :)
Old 01-29-2013, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And Holtby moving this period to tottenham.

Balo and SES will be a sexy combo for Milan and shoot them into a CL spot.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:15 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Super Mario may be a douche on the pitch, but I love me some Balotelli antics off it.

Also speaking of him, I found out my friend dates Balotelli's flatmate. Pretty cool, but I guess that won't be true for much longer.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was usually alright with Mario being Mario, at least off the pitch. But I'm not really upset to see him go. He had some good moments and success here, a handful of sublime finishes. It was never quite right, though.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

This is beautiful. Top 6 this season!

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-29-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Everybody beats Villa.

Of course, everybody beats QPR, as well, and we'll probably manage to bollocks this one up.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Yup. At least Wigan came back for a character road draw.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Challenge me on FIFA, bitches. Horns17fc (XBL)
Old 01-29-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

challenge me, cuntsticks. youareobese9 (PSN)
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote