Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
It isn't a debate if you're just telling us 'you guys are so mad!". That isn't a debate, you're upset at the Manti hate, so you're trying to tell us that what we're saying about him is wrong. Well unfortunately no one gives a ****. You've told us that we're all mad enough times for people to know your point of view, saying it over and over isn't going to change anything, so what is there to debate?
You are mad though. It's just denial. I can see it in your words and your emotion.

I don't care about teasing Manti. I care about why people think what he did was so bad. It wasn't.

So since I answered, why do YOU care so much?
Old 01-30-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Really? You went there? You had to stoop to insulting me and my culture? Are you some sort of bigoted racist? Infraction coming your way. Laugh that up.
Yeah, I really don't know what you're taking offense to in that one, unless, I guess, if you're Samoan. In which case, are you just defending Manti because of some cultural bond? You're getting a little over the top in your responses.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
This event that happened to Manti Te'o had all the makings of a great story. Its very unique and people are intrugued by it, but some of the criticism is really unfair. People will naturally assume that he has something to do with this as this would make it even a better story.
This is a well put post. Nicely said.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
kennyb
Rookie

kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kennyb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's a drama queen who made the whole season about him and his dying "girlfriend". He would read her "letters" before the team or something like that. Dude is a narcissistic freak. No one cares about your stupid girlfriend even if she were real.

I don't like narcissistic people, so that's why I love seeing him get ridiculed. It is a little pathetic though, I do feel a little sorry for him.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Yeah, I really don't know what you're taking offense to in that one, unless, I guess, if you're Samoan. In which case, are you just defending Manti because of some cultural bond? You're getting a little over the top in your responses.
Yeah, you don't really need to concern yourself cause you don't know me and FE knows what he was poking at. This thread is going to be locked if this is the path the discussion goes to.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You are mad though. It's just denial. I can see it in your words and your emotion.

I don't care about teasing Manti. I care about why people think what he did was so bad. It wasn't.

So since I answered, why do YOU care so much?
Yes, okay D-Unit. I am mad. The fact that Manti lied to me (even though I knew nothing about this story before it came out that she wasn't real) has really upset me and now I am appalled at what he did. You caught me.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 01-30-2013 at 01:19 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys I just wanted to let you know I am done with this thread.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Guys I just wanted to let you know I am done with this thread.
Are you actually done or just D-Unit done?

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-30-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, D-Unit is clearly offended at whatever jokes have been thrown his way (I haven't read them). Let's recognize that and act as adults. It may be confusing to you, but it's his culture, and he's obviously going to be more protective of it than any of us would bc we aren't part of that culture. Only he knows what offends him. Let's respect that, and move on.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are you actually done or just D-Unit done?
Alright I'm back because you are clearly super mad and Ronaih is clearly not the fall guy. Facts back my boy Manti up, nothing to see here folks, move along.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Guys, D-Unit is clearly offended at whatever jokes have been thrown his way (I haven't read them). Let's recognize that and act as adults. It may be confusing to you, but it's his culture, and he's obviously going to be more protective of it than any of us would bc we aren't part of that culture. Only he knows what offends him. Let's respect that, and move on.
Agreed. As a Buddhist I am offended by being called mad. I don't get mad! NO MORE CALLING ME MAD!!!
Old 01-30-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Yes, okay D-Unit. I am mad. The fact that Manti lied to me (even though I knew nothing about this story before it came out that she wasn't real) has really upset me and now I am appalled at what he did. You caught me.

Let the healing begin.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think SP is mostly mad at this story because he can't even get a fake girlfriend.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Old 01-30-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rudy Cool has been traded to the Raptors. I thought that seemed relevant to this thread.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tuned this thread out a while ago but are you guys still just going back and forth just calling each other mad?
Old 01-30-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I found myself watching Catfish more and more after this story came out.

Old 01-30-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I feel like I follow football closer than most people (maybe not most people on here, but closer than most people IRL) and I had never heard about his dead girlfriend until this story broke.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really do feel sorry for Manti if he was duped and had no idea the entire time. It's just sooo hard for me to believe that.

Off topic: I'm writing an article about the trade, and I will refer to Rudy as "Rudy Cool" like it's an accepted nickname :D

Last edited by Saints-Tigers : 01-30-2013 at 09:00 PM.
Closed Thread