Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 01-28-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
I understand where your coming from J-Mike but I'd much rather enjoy the game infront of my flatscreen, doing my usually Niner SB routine. I can't imagine investing all that money and time and then have to watch your team lose and watch another fanbase celebrate in your face. Victory isn't guaranteed just becuase you go and I'm sortta a sore loser so its really a no brainer for me. I prefer to ***** and throw things in the comfort of my own home. Another reason I would never throw a SB party either. But that's just me...

So Randy Moss says he wants to play next year....do we bring him back?
Same. I'm watching the game alone. It's been so long. If the 49ers lose and I'm in New Orleans I'll just be miserable the rest of the way. Funny, because my wife told me last night that we should "just go". Unfortunately we have preparations for our new house to deal with and my final semester of school starts soon.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:30 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I always thought if we won the SB, he would go out a winner. But with MM and K-10 coming off injuries, it would be good to have a another vet around who knows the offense.
I wouldn't mind having Randy Moss another year. He's dependable at least. I could go another season with Crabtree, Manningham, Moss, Williams, and Jenkins. I just hope Jenkins steps up and shows improvement.

Quote:
Old 01-29-2013, 10:33 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wouldnt be opposed to Moss for another season but I dont think the team will bring him back. They brought him in to be the mentor and he's done a great job. Re-signing him kind of loses that because he's already done what he was already brought in to do. Just dont see it happening and personally, if we win, I think he's done because he's at best, a third receiver and no better way to fully retire than to do so after winning the Super Bowl.

And im with you guys in regards to not going to NO. Even if I had the money to do that, I wouldnt. To me, watching a game in the comfort of your own home is the best experience. Add in the possible losing part and the fact that their will be more people who care about their next drink more than the game is not for me. I'll have my sandwiches, orange juice, snacks and im good to go.

Besides, if 49ers lose, like Al Bundy, I may decide to run a muck and kill everyone and everything in site so its better for everyone else if im in my house. LMFAO!!! :P
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I wouldn't mind having Randy Moss another year. He's dependable at least. I could go another season with Crabtree, Manningham, Moss, Williams, and Jenkins. I just hope Jenkins steps up and shows improvement.
I still wouldn't mind taking a guy like Markus Wheaton or whatever somewhere in the draft.

The wildcard is Jenkins. He just looked totally unprepared for the NFL this year. I'm hoping he makes a huge leap next year, but i'd be satisfied with merely being competent at this point.

Last edited by 49ersfan_87 : 01-29-2013 at 03:39 PM.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to replace Moss with Colston.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Swoll_Cat
Rookie

Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Swoll_Cat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

some new and fairly interesting updates on the 9ers this week from espn.

Appearing on ESPN Radio Tuesday morning, Adam Schefter suggested the Jets trade Darrelle Revis for Alex Smith and a second-round pick.
Schefter was just spitballing with Mike and Mike, not reporting. The Jets desperately need quarterback help, Alex Smith is on the block and everyone would be interested in a healthy Revis. The ultra-deep Niners are even in a position to take a one-year flier on Revis, who is due just $6 million in 2013 -- the final year of his contract

not bad, but what would this mean for brown and rogers? culliver isnt good enough to start every down, but you can tell the boy wants to play. this essentially takes a dump on any chance he has of being our entrenched starter of the future.

Moss says he doesn't like his role on Niners

Impending free agent Randy Moss hinted that he does not want to return to the 49ers next season.
Moss, who will turn 36 in two months, confirmed that he wants to play in 2013. But when asked if it will be with the Niners, he channeled Drew Rosenhaus with a "next question" response. When pressed, Moss said, "I don't like my role. I like to be out there playing football." As usual, Moss is overrating his own talents at this point in his career and thinks he doesn't see the ball enough. He caught just 28 passes as a seldom-targeted situational deep threat during the regular season.

Is this true? first he drops "im the greatest wide-out in nfl history" then goes on to nag about his role on a team that has gotten him as close as he will ever be to getting a ring. an achievement that in theory, would solidify his place in the annals of football history. hes a legit mentor - ill give him that, but in terms of best receiver on our team? not even close. not happy randy? gtfo and sign with seattle. youll be under the bus before you know it

crabtree>mario manningham/kyle williams (as sorry as he was in last years championship game, this kid can ball. reminds me of a young/more explosive josh morgan. if he carries his confidence into next year he will be our #2 sooner rather than later and you know this) > moss > ted ginn > aj jenkins.

Last edited by Swoll_Cat : 01-29-2013 at 03:44 PM.
Swoll_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:00 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoll_Cat View Post
some new and fairly interesting updates on the 9ers this week from espn.

Appearing on ESPN Radio Tuesday morning, Adam Schefter suggested the Jets trade Darrelle Revis for Alex Smith and a second-round pick.
Schefter was just spitballing with Mike and Mike, not reporting. The Jets desperately need quarterback help, Alex Smith is on the block and everyone would be interested in a healthy Revis. The ultra-deep Niners are even in a position to take a one-year flier on Revis, who is due just $6 million in 2013 -- the final year of his contract

not bad, but what would this mean for brown and rogers? culliver isnt good enough to start every down, but you can tell the boy wants to play. this essentially takes a dump on any chance he has of being our entrenched starter of the future.

Moss says he doesn't like his role on Niners

Impending free agent Randy Moss hinted that he does not want to return to the 49ers next season.
Moss, who will turn 36 in two months, confirmed that he wants to play in 2013. But when asked if it will be with the Niners, he channeled Drew Rosenhaus with a "next question" response. When pressed, Moss said, "I don't like my role. I like to be out there playing football." As usual, Moss is overrating his own talents at this point in his career and thinks he doesn't see the ball enough. He caught just 28 passes as a seldom-targeted situational deep threat during the regular season.

Is this true? first he drops "im the greatest wide-out in nfl history" then goes on to nag about his role on a team that has gotten him as close as he will ever be to getting a ring. an achievement that in theory, would solidify his place in the annals of football history. hes a legit mentor - ill give him that, but in terms of best receiver on our team? not even close. not happy randy? gtfo and sign with seattle. youll be under the bus before you know it

crabtree>mario manningham/kyle williams (as sorry as he was in last years championship game, this kid can ball. reminds me of a young/more explosive josh morgan. if he carries his confidence into next year he will be our #2 sooner rather than later and you know this) > moss > ted ginn > aj jenkins.
You didn't give the quote in its entirety. Here is what Moss said:

Quote:
But among the gems today was a candid admission that he didn’t particularly care for the way the 49ers used him this year.

In the past, it could have been a Keyshawn-level “Just Give Me the Damn Ball” routine, but Moss said it so matter-of-factly it was easy to miss.

“I don’t like my role; I don’t,” he said. “I like to be out there playing football. One thing that I’ve always had to really understand was being a decoy. It was put to me, Coach Dennis Green just said, ‘Even though the football is not in your hand, you’re still out there dictating how the defense is playing the offense.’ It took me awhile to really understand where he was coming from. Later on and now in my career, I understand that my presence out on the field, I don’t always have to touch the ball to be able to help the offense score touchdowns.

“Like I said, I don’t really like that, but it’s something that I’m used to. I have to grow to understand and grow to like it. I’ve always been a team player. I’ve never been about self. Anything that is going to push our team to victory and hopefully win a Super Bowl, I’m willing to do.”

No, that was Moss, who hasn’t always been accused to giving freely of himself for the greater good.

But 49ers offensive coordinator Greg Roman said Moss had been nothing but professional.

“He’s been great,” Roman said. “I think he’s a great team player, and a mentor for all the guys, really.”

His love of competition has never been in doubt. Moss joked about past arguments, even fights, he’s had with coaches and players. But his role with the 49ers, as much as he might not like it, remains a valuable one, as Roman insisted Moss could still “get behind a defense in a hurry.”

“When I hear people talk about how talented I am and how easy I make it look, I can honestly tell you people that it’s very hard work,” Moss said. “I work out five times a week. I put the work in and for me to be able to go out there and have results it something I am proud of. It’s not always the individual results that I’m proud of. For me to be able to talk to a Michael Crabtree or talk to a Frank Gore or Percy Harvin and for them to go out there and have a good game that week, that’s something I can be proud of. That’s just me giving back to the NFL.
I have no problem with what Moss said. I'm sure MM and Crabs would both said something similar if they had no filter. No WR who feels that they have the ability to make plays on a consistent basis(i.e. a starting WR), wants to be shuffled in and out of the lineup, in different packages. If your a starting WR, you feel you should be on the field for every offensive snap. But JH and Roman aren't traditional and they don't use their WRs as most teams do. Even as a 4th WR, Kyle Williams had a package of plays were he saw the field consistently. That's what our offense is. And that probably isn't appealing to alot guys who are competitors and want to be on the field every snap. It will make it harder to attract potential FA WRs going forward but it is what it is. Its part of the way we run our offense.

That being said, I assume from that response that he won't be back. I appreciate what he gave us this year and suspect we might bring in another cheap vet through FA to play a similar role for 2013.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 01-30-2013 at 12:55 AM.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Just saw the new Niketown pinups strolling through town today in San Francisco. Alex Smith's poster was removed a couple of months ago. Kaepernick replaced him. Thought it was kind of funny.

Before:

After:

Quote:
Old 01-29-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my favorite places on earth :)

Too bad we don't have a Niketown here, I'd probably go broke. When I finally make it to SF, there and the Levi store are a must.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darren Rovell mentioned that Kaep's Nike contract is probably around only 75K a year.

Nike is getting their monies worth I think.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:01 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just want to talk about the rumored Revis/Smith trade. Dont think that it would happen. In general, dont want Revis. Rather release Rogers, start Brown and Culliver and draft another CB early. Getting another legitimate pass rusher is more important because imagine if we had two Aldon's on both sides? Revis is coming off a major injury, wants to be the highest paid corner and cant be franchised in 2013. Plus, give away our 2nd rounder? Hell no.

Plus, if we win the Super Bowl, why would we even need to do that anyway? I care more about a deep threat playmaker at WR opposite Crabtree than I do any position on the defense. Draft is deep defensively so there ya go. :)
Old 01-29-2013, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
One of my favorite places on earth :)

Too bad we don't have a Niketown here, I'd probably go broke. When I finally make it to SF, there and the Levi store are a must.
The Levi's store is literally right across the street. If I turned my camera around you would have see it in the frame.

The Levi's headquarters is also here near the wharf. You can visit there too if you want.

Quote:
Old 01-29-2013, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Just want to talk about the rumored Revis/Smith trade. Dont think that it would happen. In general, dont want Revis. Rather release Rogers, start Brown and Culliver and draft another CB early. Getting another legitimate pass rusher is more important because imagine if we had two Aldon's on both sides? Revis is coming off a major injury, wants to be the highest paid corner and cant be franchised in 2013. Plus, give away our 2nd rounder? Hell no.

Plus, if we win the Super Bowl, why would we even need to do that anyway? I care more about a deep threat playmaker at WR opposite Crabtree than I do any position on the defense. Draft is deep defensively so there ya go. :)
I would like Revis, but he's a luxury and an overpriced one at that. Too bad we don't have him for this weekend though.

Quote:
Old 01-29-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dan is just being picky again. Revis would help our defense core big time. But again he is gonna get that much money for CB.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:06 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:

The Levi's headquarters is also here near the wharf. You can visit there too if you want.
There's a store in the headquaters? How does that work? Or is it like the Coke Factory in ATL where they do like tours and stuff and its more like a tourist attraction?
Old 01-30-2013, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
There's a store in the headquaters? How does that work? Or is it like the Coke Factory in ATL where they do like tours and stuff and its more like a tourist attraction?
There is a huge store in what we call Union Square. That is next to Niketown. It's in essentially the downtown area/financial district of San Francisco.

Then, there is the separate place where the actual headquarters are at. It's probably a 40 minute walk from downtown area/financial district. It's near the Wharf where you can see the Bay Bridge, Golden Gate Bridge, there are lots of attractions right next to the water where all the inner bay can be seen. It's really nice by the wharf and most people visit there first in San Francisco. Levi Strauss & Co basically have several corporate buildings within the area that make up it's headquaters. I don't know if you can do tours and stuff, but it's essentially public property right where it is by the wharf. I'm guessing the factories are elsewhere. It's not gated or anything. Just a lot of nice looking corporate buildings by the water called Levi's Plaza.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 01-30-2013 at 12:55 AM.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Team photo.

Quote:
Old 01-30-2013, 01:36 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man I'm too heated my gf didn't take me to Niketown when I was out there a couple years ago.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Wow Ness, might have to check that out. All always heard about the store. Its the biggest one in the world I believe and they actually have a pool where you get in with your Shrink-To-Fits so they and shrink and dry them right their in the store so you can get the perfect fit. Heard they even alter them with different color stitching and such if want to pay extra for it. But that plaza looks very cool.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Team photo.

Glad they got the PS guys in their too....nice touch. C'mon CK, smile dude lol
Old 01-30-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
I would like Revis, but he's a luxury and an overpriced one at that. Too bad we don't have him for this weekend though.
Exactly. He's too much of a luxury and once we have a full off-season with Kaepernick as the starting QB, our offense will outshine our defense. Plus, we made it to the Super Bowl without a shutdown CB. I actually care more about acquiring another pass rusher than I do a shutdown CB. If we can draft/sign a player that can give half the impact of Aldon, we'll be in excellent position in 2013 and should get pressure faster which means we wouldnt need a shutdown CB. As for this weekend, I was more concerned about the Falcons receivers than I am the Ravens and we shut them out in the second half. Coming off an ACL injury, being an UFA in 2014 and not being able to franchise him is just way too much of a risk/gamble. Plus, the Jets would probably want at least a first rounder. No way do I make that trade for a player who would most likely be a one year rental.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Dan is just being picky again. Revis would help our defense core big time. But again he is gonna get that much money for CB.
It's not that im being picky. Revis is just going to want way too much money and coming off an ACL injury, he's not worth $15m or more a season. Sorry. And personally, I live in NY. I think he's overrated. Yes, I said that. It's just all hype. Revis is arguably the best CB in the league but not worth the money he wants. And quite honestly, as much as I hate him, I would rather have Sherman instead. In the end, I just dont think that he's worth the money plus the compensation required to acquire him in a trade and the risk of seeing how he recovers from his ACL injury. Not everyone is going to heal like Adrian did.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Revis would be a nice addition for sure as he is one of the only options to upgrade at the CB position, however it would cost a lot (value-wise) and end up being a one season rental, with him coming off an injury as he wants to be one of the highest paid defensive players in the league. I'd rather the Niners stay out of salary cap hell and extend contracts for deserving players such as Boone, Goldson, Kap, Miller, Crabs, Iupati, etc.

Waiting anxiously for this epic Super Bowl thread....

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Goldson could look any more hood in that picture I love it.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
I don't think Goldson could look any more hood in that picture I love it.
Straight thuggin, hard-hitting 'Hawk!' Love it too. BTW, I saw that hit on your avatar pic live....freaking awesome.

Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

Old 01-30-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Something i didn't think about but it made me aware with the article that Justin Smith's career is winding down and he may only be around another year or two. He addresses inquiries about if he was going to come back next season which got me thinking. Dude has to stay at least another 2 years if he's still playing at this All-Pro type level, mentoring guys like Aldon and RayMac.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-...another-season

What a gamer he is. A true football player that rarely ever gets his due. I respect the hell out of him and the hard work he puts in. Hope he gets to fancy a ring or two by the time his career winds down. You all know he'll come to play Sunday.