Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-30-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
What is Keri Russell from? I feel like I know her face really well, and I IMBD'd her but I don't recall watching her in anything on there. Yet, I feel like she played some interesting role that was memorable.
she was in my sig for awhile a few years ago

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Last night with Brooklyn Decker was really funny. Good "surprise" ending also.
I was most impressed with Brenda Song. She was looking PERFECT in that episode.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Felicity. Seems like something a girl like you would have seen.
APPARENTLY YOU CAN'T READ, JERK! I haven't seen anything in her IMDB that's notable. Didn't even know she had her own show until I checked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
she was in my sig for awhile a few years ago
Haha, maybe that's it..
Old 01-30-2013, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Anyone going to give The Americans a shot tonight?
Grantland said it's the best new show since Homeland, so yes!
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Americans is already better than Following by not mentioning Poe 500 times an episode, so I'm excited.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Americans is already better than Following by not mentioning Poe 500 times an episode, so I'm excited.
What do you have against one of the greatest American poets in history you bastard?
Old 01-30-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Yes, I will. But I have yet to find an F/X drama that I particularly like.
No love for American Horror Story? I watched the first episode months ago and was not really a fan. Watched it again two days ago, then watched episode two and I am now hooked. Loving the show.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're a bad person.

That and you have no clue what you are talking about. Go watch some Buffy. I am sure you and all that shows fan girls can watch it with some Jersey Shore and The Kardashians .

Old 01-30-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
What do you have against one of the greatest American poets in history you bastard?
I have nothing against him, I have everything against the show acting like Poe wasn't a depressed clown who was petrified of death. He's a perfectly good poet, but Jesus Christ no college professor is going to be THAT obsessed with his work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You're a bad person.

That and you have no clue what you are talking about. Go watch some Buffy. I am sure you and all that shows fan girls can watch it with some Jersey Shore and The Kardashians .

Comparing Buffy with Jersey Shore and the Kardashians, yeah that makes sense. Again, Bacon is good and rises above the material just because he's awesomely awesome at acting. If you honestly think the Poe **** isn't cheesy...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-30-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
No love for American Horror Story? I watched the first episode months ago and was not really a fan. Watched it again two days ago, then watched episode two and I am now hooked. Loving the show.
Oh come on man, you're one of the Shield fans with me, Diab, ATL and TACKLE, and you mention AHS first?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-30-2013, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
I have nothing against him, I have everything against the show acting like Poe wasn't a depressed clown who was petrified of death. He's a perfectly good poet, but Jesus Christ no college professor is going to be THAT obsessed with his work.

Comparing Buffy with Jersey Shore and the Kardashians, yeah that makes sense. Again, Bacon is good and rises above the material just because he's awesomely awesome at acting. If you honestly think the Poe **** isn't cheesy...
Poe's almost mathematical ability to write poetry and to simply KNOW what the reader would respond to is almost second to none. I had a poetry class and pretty much every part of the Raven could be broken down and used to show the various elements of poetry. It was impressive.

And I'm not some Poe die hard either. I respect his work, but I certainly don't go out of my way to read it unless required.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh come on man, you're one of the Shield fans with me, Diab, ATL and TACKLE, and you mention AHS first?
I totally forgot that was an FX show. It has been to long. Just got a friend to start watching after years of pestering him. Such a brilliant show.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking forward to finally watching American Horror Story soon. My friends have been nuts about this season and now that it's done I figure is a good time to start it.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:

Buffy was the **** though I liked always liked Angel more. I also ******* loved everything about the Angel/Spike odd couple relationship in season 5.

Last edited by Dr. Gonzo : 01-30-2013 at 09:31 PM.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched the first half season or something of AHS and I thought it was really, really meh.

And Corey, didn't I tell you to stop talking about The Following?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I totally forgot that was an FX show. It has been to long. Just got a friend to start watching after years of pestering him. Such a brilliant show.
Okay, what's so brilliant about it? I tried getting snowflake to talk but he couldn't tell me anything other than his typical snowflakey jibber jabber. What's so amazing about it? It's a good show. I enjoy watching it and i'll rip off four, five episodes a time. But what's so amazing about it? Nothing really stands out to me.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw like 3 episodes of AHS. Just way too ridiculous to keep watching. Really didnt get how anyone ever got into it.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People think American Horror Story is good?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Okay, what's so brilliant about it? I tried getting snowflake to talk but he couldn't tell me anything other than his typical snowflakey jibber jabber. What's so amazing about it? It's a good show. I enjoy watching it and i'll rip off four, five episodes a time. But what's so amazing about it? Nothing really stands out to me.
Top notch acting, a tremendous overarching story that begins in the pilot and ends in the finale, and Walton Goggins.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-31-2013, 12:20 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
People think American Horror Story is good?
They're just wrong.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:32 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sherlock is great. To me it's just basically the British version of Psych.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Sherlock is great. To me it's just basically the British version of Psych.
Sherlock > Psych.

Old 01-31-2013, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Poe references are too much in the opener. I feel like Poe is something so corny for a serial killer to be obsessed with anyway. I love his work, but a killer obsessed with Poe just seems so unoriginal.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:42 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Sherlock > Psych.
The mysteries are easier to solve in Sherlock, though. :p
Old 01-31-2013, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
The Poe references are too much in the opener. I feel like Poe is something so corny for a serial killer to be obsessed with anyway. I love his work, but a killer obsessed with Poe just seems so unoriginal.
I think he was one of the only plausible choices Fox could make that would be appealing to the masses. You go much further into the literary field past Poe and you are basically picking authors only smart people know about. Outside of Shakespeare, Poe's stuff is just morbid and recognisable enough to work.