Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-31-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wonder if Pete Carroll wants to pair Reggie Bush with Marshawn Lynch. Bet he does.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Wonder if Pete Carroll wants to pair Reggie Bush with Marshawn Lynch. Bet he does.
Why would he waste that money? Turbin was a great pick-up and I think Bush wants more carries then the few that are left after Lynch. Somebody like Green Bay or Detroit would utilize him a lot more. Seattle needs to hold onto that cap space to lock up some of their younger guys in house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Didn't know where else to put this, it was on Reddit. This little girl was upset she couldn't marry JJ Watt. Apparently he helped rectify that situation. Call me sappy, but I love seeing athletes do good things like this

http://i.imgur.com/CFAzHsy.jpg?1
I offered myself several times.
Said no to all of them.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Didn't know where else to put this, it was on Reddit. This little girl was upset she couldn't marry JJ Watt. Apparently he helped rectify that situation. Call me sappy, but I love seeing athletes do good things like this

Maybe we need a guy that desperately wants to marry Chris Culliver.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Why would he waste that money?
Who knows what Reggie Bush's open-market value is? Assuming the Dolphins let him go, that's two teams that have let him walk, and at this point everyone in the league knows the kind of player he is. I think it's possible he could be pretty reasonably-priced. I think there's as much of a role for him in Seattle as there would be in Detroit or Green Bay. In either of those places he's going to be used as a scat back, outlet receiver and possibly a return man, and that's how he'd be used in Seattle, too.

Quote:
Turbin was a great pick-up and I think Bush wants more carries then the few that are left after Lynch. Somebody like Green Bay or Detroit would utilize him a lot more. Seattle needs to hold onto that cap space to lock up some of their younger guys in house.
I might be in the minority here, but while Turbin seems like a great guy and he plays hard, this is the NFL. What he showed in his rookie season is that he is not a hugely dynamic player. Reggie Bush still offers some very unique ability. He wouldn't just be taking the carries that are left over from Lynch - he'd be playing for Pete Carroll again. Golden Tate and Sidney Rice can take care of the downfield game, and Reggie Bush would be the chess piece Pete Carroll craves on offense. Marshawn would keep right on doing his thing, and Reggie could do what made him great at USC - let LenDale White (now Marshawn) pound on defenses, and then pick up chunks of yards on screens, tosses and other plays that allow a fast player to take advantage of a tired, beat-up defense. He'd give Russell Wilson a fantastic check-down option. Don't have any problem at all imagining that Bush could get a handful of carries a game and then catch 5 passes as well, and it could really give our offense an added dimension. We're not looking for another stud running back, because we've got Marshawn Lynch, but Reggie Bush is Reggie Bush. In some ways I think Seattle's a perfect place for him, but you're right - his contract demands are going to be important, and it only takes one team to offer him a premium contract to ensure that he stays a mediocre starting running back instead of the X-factor he was in college.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reggie Bush has been far from mediocre the last few years.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Yeah I think he has proved that he can be a feature back. If he came to Green Bay he'd be more than a change of pace/third down back.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
I said "mediocre starter." If you named 32 starters he'd probably be in the middle third.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Yeah I think he has proved that he can be a feature back. If he came to Green Bay he'd be more than a change of pace/third down back.
I think he's ideally more like a Randall Cobb/Percy Harvin-type player who's more towards the running back side than the receiver side. They're all terrific players, but they excel in particular roles.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 01-31-2013 at 03:24 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree w/LL that Bush is unlikely to go to a team where he will be the change of pace guy. He went to Miami for the chance to be the every down back and I'd be surprised if he were willing to accept anything less than (at least) the chance to be the #1 guy.

If Benson is gone, Green Bay looks appealing (speaking for Reggie,) as does a place like Detroit where Mikel didn't blow the doors off in his first shot at full-time play.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Packers most effective back last season was a guy who was cut by the Jags and Steelers. Let that sink in for a minute.

Bush would immediately be "the man" in Green Bay, but he'd probably have to be willing to take less money than other teams are offering.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
The Packers most effective back last season was a guy who was cut by the Jags and Steelers. Let that sink in for a minute.

Bush would immediately be "the man" in Green Bay, but he'd probably have to be willing to take less money than other teams are offering.
And we loved him as well! He was the best RB we've seen in years ahaha.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-31-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why don't they just draft a RB? It amazes me. RBs are so damn easy to find, yet GB can't find one. It's puzzling.

Hell, you can find one late in the draft, it's not like they have to spend a high pick on one. They're all over the place.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DuJuan Harris is awesome. Roll with that guy.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Why don't they just draft a RB? It amazes me. RBs are so damn easy to find, yet GB can't find one. It's puzzling.

Hell, you can find one late in the draft, it's not like they have to spend a high pick on one. They're all over the place.
I've said it before: I don't think the position is a very high priority to the Front Office. Maybe that changes now that it's the Ravens and 49ers in the Super Bowl.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I've said it before: I don't think the position is a very high priority to the Front Office. Maybe that changes now that it's the Ravens and 49ers in the Super Bowl.
It doesn't have to be high priority though. That's the frustrating part. You can find someone in round 5. Hell, there are UDFA RBs who thrive around the league. And they can't find one? I just don't get it.

I blame their scouting department. Whoever is responsible for scouting RBs is not doing a very good job.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

So much awww.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I blame their scouting department. Whoever is responsible for scouting RBs is not doing a very good job.
Just like whomever responsible for Scouting Defensive players for the Saints hasn't been doing a good job for the past 6 years... outside of Cam Jordan, and Akiem Hicks.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron View Post
Just like whomever responsible for Scouting Defensive players for the Saints hasn't been doing a good job for the past 6 years... outside of Cam Jordan, and Akiem Hicks.
I had high hopes for Ellis. What did Saints do to him?
Old 01-31-2013, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Auron
Veteran

Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Auron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I had high hopes for Ellis. What did Saints do to him?
He had one great year in 2010 where he was in on 30 tackles, put up 6 sacks, had 2 Forced Fumbles and was just a difference maker, other than that he's just been a disappointment. Get's stymied at the Line of scrimmage on pass downs,or pushed off the ball on run downs. This was even a contract year for him, and he pretty much disappeared.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Marshawn would keep right on doing his thing, and Reggie could do what made him great at USC - let LenDale White (now Marshawn) pound on defenses, and then pick up chunks of yards on screens, tosses and other plays that allow a fast player to take advantage of a tired, beat-up defense. He'd give Russell Wilson a fantastic check-down option. Don't have any problem at all imagining that Bush could get a handful of carries a game and then catch 5 passes as well, and it could really give our offense an added dimension.
I can all but guarantee Reggie Bush isn't going into unrestricted free agency with his choice of destinations, and signing with a team for a 'handful of carries' a game. All for him to get a chance to play for Pete Carroll? This is his last big contract, it's not like he's 34 years old. He would get more money from GB or Detroit and be featured pretty heavily, and he would easily go back to Miami and get the ball more there.

With Seattle needing to sign Earl Thomas soon, Richard Sherman(who is way under paid), maybe Chancellor, and some other key pieces, where is the money going to come from to sign Reggie Bush for a few carries and a couple swing passes a game?

Lynch just had over 300 carries, you don't go out and get a high priced FA RB to go behind your feature back who is used like a workhorse and will make over 7 million dollars a year. You can draft somebody for what you are describing in the 7th round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I can all but guarantee Reggie Bush isn't going into unrestricted free agency with his choice of destinations, and signing with a team for a 'handful of carries' a game. All for him to get a chance to play for Pete Carroll?
The "handful of carries" was only one part of how I suggested they would use them. And yes, I do think there's a chance that he might take less money to again play for the coach who helped to make his name, in a situation that is very similar to what he had at USC. LenDale White was the Trojan's starting running back. He received more carries. Does this mean Reggie Bush was second fiddle? Obviously not. He contributed running the ball, catching the ball, and returning kicks and I think there's a place for that player on Seattle, where Robert Turbin doesn't blow you away as Marshawn's primary backup, where we have little dynamism in the short passing game, and where our main return man, Leon Washington, is good but not irreplaceable and will be 31 next year.

Reggie Bush got his shot to be a starting running back in Miami, and for one year he was genuinely good, and then this last year the injuries hit again, he was less effective, and ultimately the Dolphins seem prepared to let him go, even though they aren't exactly stacked with playmakers. I'm proposing that the 'Hawks could sign him not to be a running back, but a playmaker. Our offense could use that, and we could justify paying a decent amount of money to a guy we'd expect to give 80-100 carries and expect to catch another 40+ passes, and those are conservative numbers. Our offense was blowing up the second half of the season, and if Sidney Rice, Golden Tate and Marshawn Lynch just keep doing what they've been doing, there's room for another offensive mover and that could be Reggie Bush. I can pretty easily see him getting close to a thousand scrimmage yards and it being a mutually-beneficial situation where he is on a good offense and doesn't have to carry the load, and that offense has gained the big-play threat they've been seeking for several years.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

I don't think you understand NFL players. Reggie Bush isn't going to take less money AND a lesser role, just so he can play for Seattle. It doesn't matter who the coach is. Even he was going to have a featured role in the offense, the chances of him going to Seattle for less money are slim. And he isn't going to go to Seattle for a lesser role, even if they offer him the amount of money other teams would offer him. It just isn't going to happen. You're deluding yourself if you think he would.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-31-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bush would easily be an upgrade in New York, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Green Bay, Denver, San Diego, Atlanta, and Arizona. He may even attract interest from Detroit and Indianapolis. With that many options, no way does he take a backup role in Seattle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

And again, I'll just ask if anyone here thinks he "backed up" LenDale White at USC. It would be a similar role to that.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Tolbert took less money and less playing time last year. His contract was way less than Bush's will probably be but the situation isn't uncommon.

Bush has already made a lot of money in the NFL and at USC (ha) so I wouldn't be completely shocked if he went to play with his old head coach. A potential Super Bowl team that is coached by the last guy who he was highly success with.

Obviously it shouldn't be top priority for Seattle though. They need to work on keeping that defense together and maybe adding a WR. I did like the way they got Zach Miller more involved later in the year.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Scotty D : 01-31-2013 at 11:33 PM.
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote