Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-25-2013, 09:56 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
So Erik Walden is a FA.. does he get resigned?
Colin Kaepernick sure as hell hopes so.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jennings put his WI home up for sale... not much of a surprise, could be used as leverage against the Packers but its unlikely anything will happening. He probably just knows his time is almost certainly over. Sucks because Jennings ans Woodson have been my 2 favourite players since arrival and both are likely gone.... atleast I got Cobb and Hayward!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jennings and "Packers" in the same sentence going forward are done.

Let me ask you guys a question.
They often say a team's persona takes on that of it's coach.

Our defense is soft. We have one inside linebacker who has any "thump" to him, and he was out all year and might struggle to have the same movement when he returns.

We have no Dashon Goldson, Brandon Browner/Richard Sherman, any hitters back there at DB.
Burnett misses a lot of tackles.
McGinn assessed the play of Jerron McMillian and MD Jennings and they got a D+ and C-.

Who is our safeties coach?

Do you guys remember that Thompson's first choice for DC was Gregg Williams, not Dom Capers?

Would you rather have Williams or Capers?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:09 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Farking Farve is coming back again.... http://www.packersnews.com/viewart/2...-Bowl-game-day
Old 01-31-2013, 08:45 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Driver announced his retirement this morning on Mike and Mike, and will formally announce it in GB on Feb 6th

A class act all the way. Thanks for the memories, DD!
Old 01-31-2013, 09:01 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's to hoping he is put in the Packers HOF before that dirtbag Favre ever sniffs it!,

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 01-31-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got fitted for a new prosthetic eye last week, check it out.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahaha that is awesome!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:24 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

That really you? That's actually a really cool... gotta represent the G force anyway possible

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 01-31-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"Do I feel like I can still play? Yes," Driver said. "But at the end of the day, I owe it to the fans to put the cleats up. I promised them years ago that I would never wear nothing but green and gold, so I owe it to them to walk away."
sports in general need more people like Driver.

also, senormysterioso, that's sweet
Old 01-31-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

wow Driver is awesome... Now I feel bad although its his time.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 02-03-2013, 09:22 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brett looks old.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:24 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw another photo in which I could barely recognize him. He looked totally different.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I saw another photo in which I could barely recognize him. He looked totally different.
He definitely looks like Grandpa Brett

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

surprised Dave Robinson's Hall of Fame induction wasn't mentioned in here

Quote:
“Trying to pass over Robinson, with his arms and reaction, is like trying to pass over the Empire State Building.”

Last edited by princefielder28 : 02-03-2013 at 05:31 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:35 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

Brett looks weird especially with glasses. I don't care what he did as a Packer or what he does to try and kiss Packer fans asses to get back in good graces. Once a traitor always a traitor in my book. If I was Rodgers I would have refused to do anything with Brett for being a massive douche to him as teammates... but Rodgers has more class then him I guess.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 02-03-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am happy 49ers made it to Super Bowl and lost!!!

Only about 7 more months till the first regular season game.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:11 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
surprised Dave Robinson's Hall of Fame induction wasn't mentioned in here
Not one of the big names, and none of us have ever seen him play.
Was he better than Jerry Kramer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboiajhawk View Post
I am happy 49ers made it to Super Bowl and lost!!!
I'm thrilled they lost, but an not happy they made it to the Super Bowl (except for the fact that I won my Super Bowl pool and $125).
Old 02-04-2013, 08:01 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

we'll likely be seeing contract extensions this off-season for Rodgers, Raji and Matthews...any guesses on the figures of the deals?

Old 02-04-2013, 09:01 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

Rodgers will be around 20 million which sucks because it is so much but he easily deserves it. What has he been playing for lately like 10 million? I think and you have never heard him complain which is unheard of nowadays but Rodgers has shown us time and time again he is different. Matthews will get close to other top LBs get. Raji will get a decent amount prolly between average to top pay for NT.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 02-04-2013, 12:23 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

What would you guys think about going after Paul Kruger? Is it even realistic... we could sure use the help.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 02-04-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
What would you guys think about going after Paul Kruger? Is it even realistic... we could sure use the help.
I love Paul Kruger but I think he's out of our budget.

Old 02-04-2013, 08:01 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
I saw a discussion with ProFootballFocus today where someone asked about Kruger, and they said that they played Upshaw more because of the better ability against Kaepernick and the zone read stuff.
I thought that was interesting since some of you wanted us to draft Courtney Upshaw instead of Nick Perry.

I feel Matthews has been playing waaaaaay underpaid more than Rodgers, and for longer.
I'd like to see Clay get a new deal sooner than Arod.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rodgers will be around 20 million which sucks because it is so much but he easily deserves it. What has he been playing for lately like 10 million? I think and you have never heard him complain which is unheard of nowadays but Rodgers has shown us time and time again he is different. Matthews will get close to other top LBs get. Raji will get a decent amount prolly between average to top pay for NT.
I think he's been playing for $7-8 Million/year the past couple of seasons, but don't quote me on that. He does deserve some credit for not demanding a new deal, because he really could have and nobody would have held it against him. Especially with his concussion history, he's a guy who might be better off getting paid now.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Would Tyson Jackson or Chris Canty interest anyone here?
Unlike Worthy, these guys have prototype height for the DE we need.
Worthy, TBH, really disappointed me. I had high expectations he could be a mini Warren Sapp or John Randle. I saw little from Worthy.

I read today their teams will most likely set these 2 free.

I know Teddy pitched Canty an offer about 4 years ago. Probly too old now.
Jackson is interesting. He was the stupid Chiefs reach in 2009 when they were supposed to take Raji. It let us get Raji at 9.
Had they taken Raji like they should have, Teddy probly would have taken Michael Crabtree and not Tyson Jackson.