Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
The transition back to an odd front is not as bad as it looks. We're 2 deep along the front line with most of our DT/DEs able to play 34 DE. Sheard is more a hybrid DE then true LE. Gocong, who was a solid LILB, should return. DQ is solid in either front. Rookie JMJ played in a 34 at Nevada and LB Craig Robertson, our breakout 2nd yr guy, is a very good blitzer-downfield attacker. It's the best thing he did at North Texas.

Jones is the obvious choice but I have my doubts Lombardi and Banner would want to risk it. It's more a question of his longevity then whether or not he could make an instant impact.
Thanks for the perspective, I appreciate it. I was under the impression that the switch to the 3-4 would be possible but not as smooth as it could be with this information. I do think they were a couple players away from having a dominate 4-3. Taylor and Rubin I thought could make the transition, but I was not so sure about the LB's, although I do think DQ fits, and was unaware of Robertson. Do you see Sheard as a L. Woodley type?
Jones medical evaluation is something I would love to see. As for longevity, how long would make the pick worth it? Georgia type production for 4-7 years? I get the risk with him but what about the reward?