Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-01-2013, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Puts this whole Ray Lewis farewell parade into perspective. Driver's quietly calling it quits after a great career, I've always been a fan of his.
Yeah, there's really no getting around it: Ray Lewis is an enormous attention *****. He lives for the media...until someone asks him about how he killed those guys. Then he hides behind some vague, empty God-talk and impregnates a few more chicks he's not married to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Didn't know where else to put this, it was on Reddit. This little girl was upset she couldn't marry JJ Watt. Apparently he helped rectify that situation. Call me sappy, but I love seeing athletes do good things like this

http://i.imgur.com/CFAzHsy.jpg?1
Made me "awwww" like a chick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
And we loved him as well! He was the best RB we've seen in years ahaha.
Let's pump the brakes a little here.

The guy's barely done anything yet. This reminds me sooo much of the James Starks hype from the 2010-2011 playoffs.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:15 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Let's pump the brakes a little here.

The guy's barely done anything yet. This reminds me sooo much of the James Starks hype from the 2010-2011 playoffs.
I'm not saying he's some amazing running back. I said Packers fans love him because he's the best back we've seen in years. It's a comment on how bad our recent other RB's have been.

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 02-01-2013 at 07:19 AM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:38 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I'm not saying he's some amazing running back. I said Packers fans love him because he's the best back we've seen in years. It's a comment on how bad our recent other RB's have been.
What about man/myth/legend/possible centaur Samkon Gado?!

Old 02-01-2013, 08:18 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A couple of years, maybe. Ryan Grant was better, and Ahman Green before him.

But like I said, the Starks hype in 2010-2011 was ridiculous. Pack fans on this board were talking about him like he was a top ten back, saying he was going to make people fear the Pack's run game. Saying Harris is the best Packers back in years is pretty much the exact same thing, lol.

Last edited by Monomach : 02-01-2013 at 08:20 AM.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:26 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
A couple of years, maybe. Ryan Grant was better, and Ahman Green before him.

But like I said, the Starks hype in 2010-2011 was ridiculous. Pack fans on this board were talking about him like he was a top ten back, saying he was going to make people fear the Pack's run game. Saying Harris is the best Packers back in years is pretty much the exact same thing, lol.
Ryan Grant was 3 years ago. So yeah, he's our best back since Ryan Grant. But again, that isn't ridiculous praise because Grant wasn't even THAT good.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Richard Seymour, though old, could be a great player to have on any line.. it was sad to see him not play for a contender but at the same time he anchored our defense and without him it would be scary.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:27 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
What about man/myth/legend/possible centaur Samkon Gado?!

Lol. I had so much fun that year because of this

GADO MIGHTY!

speaking of RB's, I miss Ahman Green
Old 02-03-2013, 12:35 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bush would be a great fit in GB, but I don't think he'll ever end up there. I don't think he'll want to play in a place like Green Bay. Bush to me likes the city lights, hot cars and even hotter girls. None of that in GB. Plus he's not going crazy for a ring because he already has one.

Best Team and City would be ATL. A winner in a big city with big time players that would be all over TV. Plus with Bush if they could get Tony back that team would be really, really good.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:19 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As I expected after his sisters drunk tweets, Greg Jennings is flirting with Miami.

Last edited by WCH : 02-03-2013 at 08:23 AM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miami would be a good fit for Jennings. Young Qb who does have an arm.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

You know who'd be a good fit for Miami? Brandon Marshall.

Suckers.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know the Jets cap situation but they should make a push for Paul Kruger. He would be great for them.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I don't know the Jets cap situation but they should make a push for Paul Kruger. He would be great for them.
23.3M over the cap. Once they cut Jason Smith, Bart Scott, Eric Smith, Tim Tebow, Calvin Pace, and Sione Po’uha they'll have about enough to sign their draft picks, who are probably all going to have to start. They're not going to be shoppers in free agency. 2013 is a dead year for them. They'll have some more space to work with in 2014.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:05 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paul Kruegar to Indianapolis just seems like a perfect fit. Chuck Pagano, former Ravens D-Coord. Colts have a ton of cap room and need some pass rush help in their 3-4.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

49ers Free Agents

WR Randy Moss
WR Ted Ginn
TE Delanie Walker
OG Leonard Davis
DT Isaac Sopoaga
DL Ricky Jean-Francois
OLB Clark Haggans
ILB Tavares Gooden
ILB Larry Grant
S Dashon Goldson
S Darcel McBath (RFA)
CB Tramaine Brock (RFA)
Old 02-04-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There's some talk around town today that he might be targeted by Seattle. He's from Utah so it would be closer to home than your Jets and Ravens of the world and there is a pretty sizeable need for what he brings to the table with this present roster.

If they were to sign a Kruger it could open things up to add another OLB to replace Hill and might even make it so they could jump on a WR in the first or even another TE.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lio...8-603dcecaf336

Titus Young waived

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oakland says HELLO
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Oakland says HELLO
Im gonna say NYJ is my guess.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm a sucker for giving people second chances but I'd avoid this guy like the plague.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Im gonna say NYJ is my guess.
That would be hilarious. Him going to a place like NY would be like pouring gas on a burning house. Between Santonio Holmes and his antics the last few years, the horrid QB play, and the circus that is their locker room, this is going to be comedy gold if they sign him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
That would be hilarious. Him going to a place like NY would be like pouring gas on a burning house. Between Santonio Holmes and his antics the last few years, the horrid QB play, and the circus that is their locker room, this is going to be comedy gold if they sign him.
My thoughts exactly, the Jets need to stay away from any more headcases if they want to fix their locker room. Young would be a terrible signing for them.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Oh, God. It'd be precious. They could switch starters between Tebow and Sanchez every three games, too...and Brett Favre could come out of retirement in week 14. The ultimate drama team.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Oakland says HELLO
this is just too funny.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
49ers Free Agents

WR Randy Moss
WR Ted Ginn
TE Delanie Walker
OG Leonard Davis
DT Isaac Sopoaga
DL Ricky Jean-Francois
OLB Clark Haggans
ILB Tavares Gooden
ILB Larry Grant
S Dashon Goldson
S Darcel McBath (RFA)
CB Tramaine Brock (RFA)
Id say out of that list they have 3 guys to resign.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote