Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-05-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love Damontre Moore. Feeling like Will Davis' stock dropped at senior week, and he doesn't seem like the type that's going to wow at the combine. 3rd seems rich for him. Bray is a guy I think we could target if he's there in the 3rd-perfect fit for Chudzinski's offense and a similar prospect to Mallett, who Lombardi liked. Wheaton is also a target-I think they'll look for a guy to push Little. And it'll be hard for them to pass Escobar. Jordan Reed would also make a great fit-huge steal if he makes it to day 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Who is wowing at UT that you would pass on a potential top one?
Dwan Edwards. Wowing would be a strong word, but he was very good for us last season. We don't need to improve our pass rush. Taking Floyd would give us potentially two starting caliber under tackles, and no roster worthy nose tackles, meaning yet another season of teams just pounding it up the middle. Basically, taking a guy like Floyd or Richardson doesn't solve any of our problems.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
Feels funny to refer to someone who bears my middle name, but man, the Raiders choices you proposed are killing me on so many levels. First off, you mentioned "rumblings of a 3-4 switch." Well Shane, this rumor started in each of the last three or four off seasons and it hasn't happened. I don't see this year's rumbles being any more true than the previous years. Secondly, even if we do switch, I don't understand your explanation of players. Yes, Mingo should be a great fit for a 3-4, but so would Star Lotulelei as we don't have anything that resembles a NT on the roster! Also, Gooden does NOT fit a 3-4 defense. So you've got us drafting for a 3-4 defense in which one player fits and the other one doesn't. Third, although a pass rushing DE is needed, the single greatest need on the team is DT. Seymour is gone and likely so is Kelly. Star Lotulelei is not only there, but he fits in both 4-3 and 3-4 alignments. Finaly, I don't see anything warranting the 3rd pick overall for Mingo. He had low prodution while playing on an all star defensive line.

Try these on for size:

Round I- NT/DT Star Lotulelei

Round III- LG Kyle Long
Gooden would actually be a pretty versatile LB in the 3-4, could be inside or out. Mingo can play in the 4-3 as well with his hand down, maybe even allowing Houston to move inside.

Quote:
Love Damontre Moore. Feeling like Will Davis' stock dropped at senior week, and he doesn't seem like the type that's going to wow at the combine. 3rd seems rich for him. Bray is a guy I think we could target if he's there in the 3rd-perfect fit for Chudzinski's offense and a similar prospect to Mallett, who Lombardi liked. Wheaton is also a target-I think they'll look for a guy to push Little. And it'll be hard for them to pass Escobar. Jordan Reed would also make a great fit-huge steal if he makes it to day 3.
I definitely considered TE! Almost went that way for an offensive playmaker. #2 CB could be a big hole, and may have less depth so I went that way.

Quote:
JJ can't play DE in the NFL, at least not in NE where the DEs actually has to do other stuff than just rush the passer
Two things:

1. The Patriots lacked the pass rush needed this year and was a big downfall in playoffs/the times their defense gave up a ton of points.

2. I won't confuse Jarvis Jones with Chandler Jones in setting the edge, but for a late first rounder, Jones has two things going for him:

A. He has a frame that can add weight if that is needed.
B. He provides the versatility to put his hand down and provide 3rd down pass rush right now with some upside, even in a 2-gap system.

Likewise, there could be a change in the future depending. This will be Brandon Spikes last year on his contract and could lead to a potential shift. Doing that and adding this type of talent doesn't happen too often.

Quote:
The only thing I may do differently is grab Carradine in the 2nd, because O-Line is fairly deep and I'm confident in Munch and Bruceys ability to draft late rounders and make them instant starters
Could definitely happen, but my goal isn't always filling the Top 3 needs per say as that rarely happens in the draft as it is. I could very well imagine Carradine in the 2nd to Tennessee though!

Quote:
I don't like the second and third round picks for the Ravens. In the right circumstances Bailey could be a good pick but even if Boldin is cut I think the team would just stick with Smith, Jones, and Doss as the top three receivers. I wouldn't mind an upgrade but the team seems to be pretty high on Doss. I'd prefer a guy that doesn't profile mainly as a slot receiver but Bailey is definitely the best prospect at that position left on the board.
If Jones is even around too, cap will be tight. Tandon Doss' catches don't make me scream top 3 WR for a team. Bailey can play the slot or outside and was good value IMO. I have a feeling the Ravens take a Center (and maybe more a versatile interior lineman,) earlier than you think. Just a prediction I am putting out there with little consequences, lol

Quote:
Dwan Edwards. Wowing would be a strong word, but he was very good for us last season. We don't need to improve our pass rush. Taking Floyd would give us potentially two starting caliber under tackles, and no roster worthy nose tackles, meaning yet another season of teams just pounding it up the middle. Basically, taking a guy like Floyd or Richardson doesn't solve any of our problems.
Maybe I need to watch more Carolina, but Dwan Edwards doesn't exactly instill confidence, lol

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 02-05-2013 at 11:43 AM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gooden would actually be a pretty versatile LB in the 3-4, could be inside or out.

Really? Gooden doesn't have the size to take on OGs and he definitely isn't a guy who is know for holding the edge. His best position is 4-3 WILL as well as ST. Also, I think a high 3rd is too much to spend on him. I certainly think that we get high rewards with Long or Menelik Watson in the 3rd.

Mingo can play in the 4-3 as well with his hand down, maybe even allowing Houston to move inside.

We already have problems stopping the run. Houston is an excellent run defender on the edge. Also, he is down to 285 lbs. If we move him inside and pick Mingo, a) we get WAY too small, b) we create a hole at base DE and C) we would still need a NT to play inside along with Houston. I really don't see Houston being moved. He lead us in QB pressures and he graded as either one of or the best run stopping DE in the NFL.

Last edited by Black Bolt : 02-05-2013 at 01:23 PM.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously Shane? No WR's for Miami AT ALL??? Please explain.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The two picks make sense, but personally I would have went a different way.

At NT we have Broderick Bunkley, who has always been more of a run stuffer rather than a pass rusher. We also have Hicks and Jordan to round out our starters. Can Hankins start over Bunkley? I don't know. But as bad as our defense is, we need starters for sure.

If I could do it from our standpoint, I would love Te'o in the first and TJ McDonald in the 3rd. Lofton and Te'o would be very well together, sideline type MLBs who are very smart. Roman Harper will be cut because his price tag (thank goodness) and TJ would step in right away and be a solid player (in my eyes).

While I can't "hate" the picks, I would rather have the guys I said. Also, we have a bad history of first round DTs.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Seriously Shane? No WR's for Miami AT ALL??? Please explain.
I think they get Wallace and Jennings in free agency.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 02-05-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Vaylor
Rookie

Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vaylor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patriots not taking any WRs wouldn't make any sense. After DT it is the biggest need on the team.
Vaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That mock for the Rams is outstanding. Well done!
Old 02-05-2013, 05:51 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure I like the 2nd round pick for the Giants. I'm not a huge Long fan and passing on Short would be pretty painful. I'm fine with Trufant there, and I, like Forenci, disagree with your assessment of Prince, but Prince-Trufant-Hosley is a nice young CB group. I'm fine with the 3rd rounder as we need DL help so so badly
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Bears: I like the Lane Johnson pick. He is probably the best fit for us. Is Khaseem Greene that good of a linebacker to be picked over a really good center prospect like Jones though? I trust you Shane, but Roberto Garza is really really bad...

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
bengalbuck
Rookie

bengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Pretty bad Bengals mock. Bengals have said they will franchise Michael Johnson if it comes to that. But most likely he will get a long term extension. Maybe a mid or late round pick at DE, but just can't see a 1st rounder at this point.

You may not be sold on Dalton, but the Bengals are. They are trying to surround him with better weapons, not replace him. A QB ahead of any WRs is far fetched.

The 2nd round picks are decent. Change the 1st and 3rd to WR and LB in some order and it makes way more sense.
bengalbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Redruckus81
Rookie

Redruckus81 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Love Tavon Austin and the Lions choosing to draft ANOTHER small WR over a much needed Safety, CB or Olineman wouldnt surprise me at all. Only problem I have with it is that Austin has deep speed and the Lions apparently prefer short, small WRs who dont have deep speed so Stedman Bailey would be a more apt pick.

Would be a bittersweet pick for me since I am such a fan of Austin

Last edited by Redruckus81 : 02-05-2013 at 09:11 PM.
Redruckus81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
The Dude Abides
Veteran

The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JBond, this is my first post on NFLDC in like two years so you should be excited.

For the Browns, the fact that you think Will Davis is concerning. On the flip side, if I were a Lions fan, I'd be very excited about Dee Milliner because in all the years I've known you (7? 8?), you have been correct on a draft eligible cornerback precisely zero times.

However much more importantly, you quit going to the good IRC like the week before the Browns beat the Steelers denying me any chance to make fun of you... dick

www.blackmetalink.com
VOTED BEST TATTOO SHOP IN CLEVELAND
The Dude Abides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good enough for me. Desperately need an athletic linebacker to cover some of these TEs that seem to kill this defense. Having Harrison, Woodley, and Foote cover fast TEs just never works.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude Abides View Post
JBond, this is my first post on NFLDC in like two years so you should be excited.

For the Browns, the fact that you think Will Davis is concerning. On the flip side, if I were a Lions fan, I'd be very excited about Dee Milliner because in all the years I've known you (7? 8?), you have been correct on a draft eligible cornerback precisely zero times.

However much more importantly, you quit going to the good IRC like the week before the Browns beat the Steelers denying me any chance to make fun of you... dick
Wrong in terms of what? The spot I have them going or assessing them? I'm far far from great at this yet, but I've had hits and misses, ha.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 02-05-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
The Dude Abides
Veteran

The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't play coy with me JBond, you know you have misjudged the talent of every CB ever.

www.blackmetalink.com
VOTED BEST TATTOO SHOP IN CLEVELAND
The Dude Abides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow I love the Rams draft. First round is a solid A for me, but 2nd and 3rd round is A++, Love it. Nice work Shane.
holt_bruce81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If Jones is even around too, cap will be tight. Tandon Doss' catches don't make me scream top 3 WR for a team. Bailey can play the slot or outside and was good value IMO. I have a feeling the Ravens take a Center (and maybe more a versatile interior lineman,) earlier than you think. Just a prediction I am putting out there with little consequences, lol
I think both Boldin and Jones get extensions that lower their cap numbers for next season (both would be on the last year of their deals). It's hard to fathom both of them being gone next season. I get what you're saying about Doss though and I mostly agree with it, but I just get the sense that the team is high on him and would take a chance with him as the 3rd receiver. I'm still not seeing an interior OL with a higher pick though. Not with other needs at more important positions.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude Abides View Post
Don't play coy with me JBond, you know you have misjudged the talent of every CB ever.
I have. All of them. Ever.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 02-05-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mingo is a good pick for Oakland. He seems like he would fit Allen's defense pretty well. Allen likes to move guys around and wants to use more 3-4, Mingo is a good fit here.
Old 02-05-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
ShockTreatment
Rookie

ShockTreatment could make a wolverine purr.ShockTreatment could make a wolverine purr.ShockTreatment could make a wolverine purr.ShockTreatment could make a wolverine purr.ShockTreatment could make a wolverine purr.ShockTreatment could make a wolverine purr.

Your Chargers draft is horrible.

Patterson at 11? Dallas Thomas the 2nd round pick? Blid Wilson (a 4th round or later pick at best) in the third over Leon McFadden?

Bad.

And how is Robert Alford your 33rd pick? I realize he is good, but not that good.

Last edited by ShockTreatment : 02-05-2013 at 11:43 PM.
ShockTreatment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:46 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lacy in the 3rd would make that a perfect mock

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:02 AM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way Bears on on Barrett Jones
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:03 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why couldn't you give the Chiefs Joekel just to annoy Vidae? :)