Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-07-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Seamus2602
Veteran

Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
We would be on the hook for 6.8 million to Smith over the next two years. At the rate the leauge uses, it would equate to 3.8 this year if we cut him. That is 11 million right there. Salaries do get pro-rated, incentive bonuses are cut outright, so peppering a salary with bonuses is a way teams can slash numbers quick on players who they foresee as being cap casualties.
If my understanding is right the two year bit is only if you cut him after the 1st of June. Cut him before hand and the hit is fully absorbed over one year.

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.
Seamus2602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Does this account for the finalized cap adjustments that teams may or may not accept?
Those were all finalized on 12/29. They're all on the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Pretty sure the latest cuts have the giants more than 8 mil under the cap, with more cuts and restructurings to come.
You started off 9.1 over.

I think you may have seen the original report that incorrectly had you guys starting off 4something million over the cap. It didn't have escalators some guys earned taken into account. That number was around for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus2602 View Post
If my understanding is right the two year bit is only if you cut him after the 1st of June. Cut him before hand and the hit is fully absorbed over one year.

That's the only way I've ever seen that work, too.

Last edited by Monomach : 02-07-2013 at 10:16 AM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not going to argue with your math, just telling you what I read. i'm pretty sure it was 8.6 mil in capspace that we're now at.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Not going to argue with your math, just telling you what I read. i'm pretty sure it was 8.6 mil in capspace that we're now at.
Where's the source?
Old 02-07-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So based on these cap numbers, what are the most attractive destinations for free agents? I assume at least a few of the following variables are factored into the players' decision:

- cap space and willingness to pay players
- chance to make the playoffs
- chance to start
- location of team
- reputation of front office and coaching staff

There are probably others. But I'd expect those would be the main ones

Is there a better destination for free agents right now than Indianapolis? 3rd most cap space, reputation for paying top contracts to good players, just came off an 11-5 season, perceived ability to sustain success since franchise QB is in place, well-liked head coach. It's not an exciting city but neither are Cleveland or Cincinnati.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
So based on these cap numbers, what are the most attractive destinations for free agents? I assume at least a few of the following variables are factored into the players' decision:

- chance to start
- location of team

Is there a better destination for free agents right now than Indianapolis? 3rd most cap space, reputation for paying top contracts to good players, just came off an 11-5 season, perceived ability to sustain success since franchise QB is in place, well-liked head coach. It's not an exciting city but neither are Cleveland or Cincinnati.
Miami has $33 million in cap space. Great city, no state income tax, potentially a franchise QB in place. If Miami wants to, they could bring in a nice group of free agents. I'd say Indianapolis is the next most attractive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Miami has $33 million in cap space. Great city, no state income tax, potentially a franchise QB in place. If Miami wants to, they could bring in a nice group of free agents. I'd say Indianapolis is the next most attractive.
On the downside, the three top men in that org are Stephen Ross, Jeff Ireland, and Joe Philbin. I don't think highly of any of them and if I were a player I would be wary of playing for them. Plus they are stuck behind the Pats for the foreseeable future. I think you're right that their location, cap space, and roster quality rate pretty high. They're probably top 3, along with Indy and Cincy.

Of course a lot of this could change if some teams cut bloated salaries and open up some room.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
They still have to deal with the jock tax in road games 8 times a year, so that doesn't help.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh, I forgot one. Sanchez's contract contains absolutely no language providing for a salary offset.

Translation: If they cut him, accepting that 17.15M cap number, and someone else signs him for any amount...even if it's more than that 17.15M, they still pay 100% of what they were going to pay, anyway. He'd get to double-dip. The lengths they went to to pump up his self-esteem after trading for Tebow are really incredible in the short-term.
So what was the reason they signed him to another contract again? Was there even 1 halfway decent reason?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seeing the Cowboys cap space is funny. But we still have fans thinking we are going to sign Henry Melton lollzzz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like how the Redskins make salary cap limitations look like a joke every year.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post

- chance to start
- location of team

Depends. If I'm a big-time wide receiver, Seattle is probably #1 on my wish list. Enough money to fit me in, an excellent QB who hasn't even hit his prime, instantly Wilson's #1 target, awesome city with tons to do that'd be a nice place to live, great front office and coach, excellent chance at returning to the playoffs. Very supportive fanbase.

If I'm a halfway-decent QB, I want to go to Cleveland. Tons of cap space for me and a supporting cast, a core of good young players, one of the best O lines in the league, I obviously start day one, a truly fantastic coaching staff, new enthusiastic owner, a loyal fan base so starved for success that they would worship me if I performed at even an average level. The only problem for me is that Cleveland really is a crappy city. Feels bad to pile on, but it's true. I could move into a nice suburb, but there still wouldn't be much to do. I'd probably live in either Chicago or New York. Both are really short commutes by plane. I'd rent a nice apartment in an affluent suburb for when I have to be there overnight.

Kansas City's not a bad choice if I'm a decent QB, either. Not nearly as much cap flexibility as Cleveland, but if Dwayne Bowe and Brandon Albert stay, my supporting cast would be ok. Andy Reid is a good selling point for me. The city's fairly decent. It's not a busted-up place that I have a real dislike for in the vein of Detroit or Cleveland. It has a ghetto like most big cities, but it's well compartmentalized and there's no reason to go there, anyway. I'd probably still live in a different city. Kansas City does have some stuff to do if you know where to look, but it's still a pretty boring place. Chicago, Minneapolis/St. Paul, and Denver are all close plane commutes and pretty sweet places to live. This is probably where I want to go if I'm the #2 QB on the market.

If I'm a running back, I want to go to Green Bay. Don't care what the cap is. Winning organization. Easy to get to start. Great coaching and front office. The average Wisconsinite you'd run across out in public isn't too hard to get along with...it's just as boring and "whitebread" as you'd imagine. Boring as hell, but exceptionally close to nice places to live (Chicago, twin cities, Madison). It Of course, if I'm worth any money, they're not signing me. That's not how they roll.

Chicago's where I want to go if I'm O line or Tight End. Huge needs, so I get to start. They're so used to hellacious OL play that being average makes them call you "good" or "awesome." If I can catch a pass as a TE, I'm going to rack up some nice stats. I dunno about the coach or GM. They're unknowns at this point who haven't had proven success. The team President is an empty suit who basically does accounting work for ownership. Ownership has a new chairman who actually knows some football and cares about it, so that's nice. Rabid fanbase, but that sword swings both ways. I could live in an amazing condo within walking distance of the stadium. It's a legit cultural center and tourism draw, so I'd never be bored. It's very much a 'neighborhood' city, so you can travel to China, Poland, a college town, small town USA, hipsterville, Mexico, or a fancy country club village without ever leaving town. Daley made downtown look like a city park when he was in office. Low crime outside of the West Side (and virtually nonexistent when downtown), but I'm not an addict or gang member, so I have no reason to go there. Team's knocking on the door of the playoffs, but the window may not be too wide due to an aging, expensive defense.

As a generic free agent, Indy is really attractive. Likeable coach, owner's proven to be willing to spend, tons of cap space, team's on the brink of contention and only trending upward. The city's not bad. Boring as hell, but not bad. Even their "bad" areas are pretty soft as such things go. You can walk through them at night without anyone saying a word to you unless you're doing something stupid and just begging for a bullet. The zoo's nice and good Indie acts stop here on their way to Chicago, but other than that, it's a cultural wasteland. Close enough to Chicago that I could either live in one of the many nice suburbs and go there to have fun or just live there and commute here for football.

Miami's got a nice defense, an attractive night life if you're into that particular variety (I'm not), a lot of stuff to do during the day if you're inclined to tolerate the heat (I'm not), interesting Cuban culture, a good fanbase, a lot of cap, and a nice defense. I strongly dislike the idea of dealing with their owner or GM. Those are a couple of real jag-bags. This is probably a pretty attractive destination if I like a "flashy" life with clubbing and being at the beach.

Cinci is Cinci. Good young core, potential for success, plenty of cap room, everything else keeps me from taking them seriously as a destination, especially Mike Brown.

Atlanta's pretty attractive if I'm a tight end, but widespread areas of the city are ghetto to a SHOCKING degree, even downtown within spitting distance of the courthouse. Team and ownership are very good, but I'm not terribly fond of Mike Smith, cap space is kind of minimal...but the city is so, so bad for me. Wouldn't be an issue if there were somewhere I wanted to live within commuting distance, but there isn't...it's just smack dab in the middle of a terrible part of the country. I'd either have to move to Miami and be miserably hot or I'd have to move to a rich suburb of Atlanta and stay in my nice air-conditioned house in the middle of a nice neighborhood, being bored as hell with nothing to do nearby.
Old 02-07-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
So what was the reason they signed him to another contract again? Was there even 1 halfway decent reason?
Supposedly to crush the media-born QB controversy that trading for Teblows caused. It was a simple case of letting one insignificant stupid decision cause another much more serious stupid decision.
Quote:
Seeing the Cowboys cap space is funny. But we still have fans thinking we are going to sign Henry Melton lollzzz...
I love how said Dallas fans think that Chicago's willing to let their best defender leave. Even the worst homer Urlacher fanboy wouldn't consider franchise tagging any other FA this season. There's about as much chance of him hitting the market as there is of Flacco doing the same.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm 90% sure:

It lowered his cap # for the first year (last year).

They were able to afford Landry and Bell as a direct result.

So while maybe part of it was to boost his self-esteem, I think the sadder thing was that they thought they were a true contender and that having that extra money to sign a few more players last year would propel them.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Shaun Rogers and Bear Pascoe were re-signed by the Giants today. Pascoe costs 900k against the cap. No word yet on the size of the Rogers contract.

Osi's contract voided. Saves the Giants the $1M base salary.

Last edited by Monomach : 02-07-2013 at 04:55 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
_YL_
Veteran

_YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him._YL_ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets are in the same position Oakland was in last year but we were like 30 million over and had to cut a lot of people and restructure a lot of contracts.

4.5 million over is peanuts to last year Richard Seymour contract will be voided in the upcoming days, Tommy Kelly is a leading candidate to be cut which is due over $11 million . As well as DHB 7.721 million. RM needs to continue to trim the bad contracts that all left and fix his own mistake by releasing Mike Brisiel who is set to make 4.35 million. And expect Carson Palmer to take a pay cut as well with 13 million this year.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PFT had a story saying the Jets can save 27 million by cutting Bart Scott, Calvin Pace, and Jason Smith. Doesn't put them in an amazing situation but it certainly helps.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:37 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
PFT had a story saying the Jets can save 27 million by cutting Bart Scott, Calvin Pace, and Jason Smith. Doesn't put them in an amazing situation but it certainly helps.
Then they are still just under the cap and have to replace/re-sign ten starters, their #3 receiver, kicker, upgrade the quarterback position, and put themselves in a situation where they'll have the cap space the following year to extended/re-sign Revis. "Doesn't put them in an amazing situation" is the understatement of the year.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Then they are still just under the cap and have to replace/re-sign ten starters, their #3 receiver, kicker, upgrade the quarterback position, and put themselves in a situation where they'll have the cap space the following year to extended/re-sign Revis. "Doesn't put them in an amazing situation" is the understatement of the year.
They'll also need 9ish million to sign their draft picks. Yeah, it's not good, lol.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I'm the Jets I trade any valuable asset over 27 including Revis and attempt to suck so I can draft Teddy Bridgewater while firing Rex Ryan

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:29 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
If I'm the Jets I trade any valuable asset over 27 including Revis and attempt to suck so I can draft Teddy Bridgewater while firing Rex Ryan
Headline:

JOHNNY THE JET

Jets select Johnny Manziel first overall, reunite him with college coach Kevin Sumlin
Old 02-08-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

would be a mistake but i could see them going with the more flashy qb

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
would be a mistake but i could see them going with the more flashy qb
NO NO NO NO NO.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Calling it now: Johnny Manziel does not get drafted in the first two rounds.
Old 02-08-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Calling it now: Johnny Manziel does not get drafted in the first two rounds.
Tebow got drafted in the first. I know LEADERSHIP SKILLZ, but I still think Manziel will easily be a second round pick if not a first.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote