Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 01-18-2013, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the record, comparing Jamison to Rice because they both went to Rutgers doesn't really make any sense, they are considerably different. Gio Bernard is the Rice/Martin type back in this draft.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:49 AM    (permalink
Weeze
Rookie

Weeze could make a wolverine purr.Weeze could make a wolverine purr.Weeze could make a wolverine purr.Weeze could make a wolverine purr.Weeze could make a wolverine purr.Weeze could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I really like Ball, but his 663 carries the past two years scare the crap out of me.
I look at Montee and his 924 carries and I see 924 carries without any mechanical damage (mechanical being ankles/knees/hips). Yea I guess he has some "wear" on him after so many carries. Something that is never pointed out is that he doesn't have any "tear" whatsoever. That must count for something. Also, this year was the first time in his career where he wasn't running behind a line that couldn't completely dominate any front seven, and he became a MUCH better runner for it. He's become very patient waiting for blocks, runs incredibly strong, and in my opinion has easily the best vision in this class. It's also worth noting that aside from the big downgrade in the O-line department, he was still able to produce when he didn't have Russell Wilson or Nick Toon to take attention off of him. With all of that said, looking at his "wear and tear", improved skillset, and overall production, it's hard for me to go against Montee at this point.
Weeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:19 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't sure where to stick this, but here's a pretty interesting analysis of Bernard's pass protection skills:

http://mattwaldmanrsp.com/2012/07/28...ovani-bernard/

Basically, he's pretty good.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:49 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whichever RB gets drafted into the best situation.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:16 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
Some random mid rounder.
This. How many would have picked Alfred Morris at this time last year? Or Bolden for the Pats who ran well before he got suspended.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most good RBs come from the 1st,2nd or 3rd round. The main ones that didn't are in the Shanahan system(Foster and Morris) other than that just about every above average RB was picked in the top 3 rounds. Mccoy,Rice,Forte,Petersen,MJD,CHarles,Richardson,M artin,Murray,Lynch,Gore,Ridley,Spiller,Bush,Johnso n,DMC,Mcgahee......
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we are talking best in 2013 then I'll agree with random mid-late rounder. Be it Jamison, Graham, or hell Maysonet would of Stony Brook.

If we are talking about best career I'll take Marcus Lattimore without blinking.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:55 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like Dennis Johnson, if he can fix his fumbling issues.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lacy is not a better version of richardson and ingram, richardson is worlds better

lattimore gets my vote, i think his knee will be fine
Old 02-08-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I really like Dennis Johnson, if he can fix his fumbling issues.
Cant believe this guy wasnt invited to the combine.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:20 PM    (permalink
mdmgrand
Rookie

mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mdmgrand is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeFan View Post
Been studying the backs and who I feel could be top RBs on the next level.

#1 Eddie Lacy looks to me like he could be a better version of both Ingram and Richardson...i think this guy is a stud

#2 Jawan Jamison obvious comparison because of his school would be Ray Rice

#3 Stephan Taylor

#4 Montee Ball

#5 Ray Graham
Lacy is no where near Richardson as a player, but I expect him to produce much more than Ingram throughout the course of their careers. Richardson may not wow with outrageous speed, but after watching every Browns game, there is NO better back at breaking tackles. Richardson's stats suffered because he would get hit in the backfield and break a few tackles, routinely, for a gain of 1 or 2 yards. Terribly vanilla play calling from that staff.

I'm going to go with my gut on these
1) Knile Davis, Arkansas
2) Eddie Lacy, Alabama
3) Christine Michael, Texas A&M
4) Stepfan Taylor, Stanford
5) Kenjon Barner, Oregon
6) Johnathan Franklin, UCLA
7) Giovani Bernard, North Carolina
8) Marcus Lattimore, South Carolina (never was a big fan)
9) Montee Ball, Wisconsin
10) Zac Stacy, Vanderbilt
mdmgrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

kind of funny how so many people are saying Eddie Lacy. Ya'll do realize he's the third-best RB to come out of Alabama in the last three years, and the other two haven't exactly lit the world on fire? Go to the Alabama pool for blockers, not runners.

For me, I suspect someone like Ray Graham could go to a good team in need of a runner and be seriously productive. Imagine if he's the Packer's choice in the third.

I also like Zac Stacy. Similarly to Graham, I think if Lacy lands in a good situation he'll get it done.

Then there's Christine Michael. I think he's a sneaky darkhorse in this conversation. Again, depending on where he lands, I feel like he could be what Jonathan Stewart was supposed to be.

I think Montee Ball is going to have a nice career.

Giovanni Bernard reminds me of Knowshon Moreno.

Andre Ellington is useless if defenders get their hands on him. And that's just in college.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jawan. Jamison.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:35 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a bit leery of Lacy honestly. He was dominant on a dominant running team with Alabama. I need to watch more of him really. Did/does he create enough on his own to be this highly thought of?

Also Stepfan Taylor #1. Not top guy at all, but will be a good addition to the team that drafts him.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lacy is great but like a lot of guys are saying he's the third best RB to come out of Alabama in the last three seasons. To be honest I think Yeldon is going to end up being better than him.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

surprised guys are so high on Stepfan Taylor. I personally wouldnt pick him in any round. No wiggle, terrible vision, lacks a burst, no long speed, really just not a very good running back. watching him i dont see anything that translates to him being a good nfl back.

I havent watched everyone, not even close, but i do like ball, I think he could be solid and consistent for a long time, thinking Curtis Martin.

and eddie lacy is nothing as far as im concerned. I dont think his vision is anything special, and his development has been stunted by playing behind a freight train of a line. Hes seen gaping holes and perfectly blocked up lanes all through college, gunna be a lot different against nfl teams. guys like that tend to struggle
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duesouth View Post
This. How many would have picked Alfred Morris at this time last year? Or Bolden for the Pats who ran well before he got suspended.

I still don't think a lot of people would pick Morris now.

In all honesty though, this question is hard to say before the draft. I really liked Doug Martin going into the draft, and he landed in the best case scenario in my opinion.

How many RBs from this year will enter into the season as a starting RB? I'd say maybe 3-4. But it's near impossible to say who those 3-4 RBs will be.

It takes a career to say who the best RB from the class was. Let's go visit the 08 RB class for a second. McFadden, Stewart, Jones, Mendenhall, Chris Johnson, Matt Forte, Ray Rice, Jamaal Charles.

CJ leads the group with 6888 rush yds and 44tds, but Ray Rice leads them in receiving with 2713 yds.

In total, CJ has 8546 total offensive yds with 48 total tds while Ray Rice has 8233 total offensive yards and 39 total tds.

CJ averages the most yards from scrimmage per game and also has missed the least amount of games of any of the RBs in the class.

Regardless, people will still likely say CJ isn't the best RB from the class. So the point is, how do you truly determine who the "best RB from the class" is?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:57 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I still don't think a lot of people would pick Morris now.

In all honesty though, this question is hard to say before the draft. I really liked Doug Martin going into the draft, and he landed in the best case scenario in my opinion.

How many RBs from this year will enter into the season as a starting RB? I'd say maybe 3-4. But it's near impossible to say who those 3-4 RBs will be.

It takes a career to say who the best RB from the class was. Let's go visit the 08 RB class for a second. McFadden, Stewart, Jones, Mendenhall, Chris Johnson, Matt Forte, Ray Rice, Jamaal Charles.

CJ leads the group with 6888 rush yds and 44tds, but Ray Rice leads them in receiving with 2713 yds.

In total, CJ has 8546 total offensive yds with 48 total tds while Ray Rice has 8233 total offensive yards and 39 total tds.

CJ averages the most yards from scrimmage per game and also has missed the least amount of games of any of the RBs in the class.

Regardless, people will still likely say CJ isn't the best RB from the class. So the point is, how do you truly determine who the "best RB from the class" is?
Of that '08 Class....

I would take Jamaal Charles right now.

As for this upcoming draft - Benard/Lacy/Randle

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 02-08-2013 at 06:03 PM.
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As the best back or the back you'd want on your team right now?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
As the best back or the back you'd want on your team right now?
Best Back.

Love Forte but he is showing that he can't stay on the field since his Rookie Season. He is awesome and I never think the bears give him the ball enough but he is starting to show why...

CJ obviously had some monster years but showing more and more if he faces a defense that is disciplined and defends the cutback, he gets stopped easily...

So it is Ray Rice or Jamaal Charles......I think Charles is more dynamic and if Reid lets him catch the ball in his offense that Charles has shown he can do (2 previous coaches had no idea how to use him) people will see how all around he is....

Charles #1 in my mind.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:59 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like UCLA's Johnathan Franklin a lot.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I listened to an episode of the NFL Draft Tracker podcast recently and they had on Giovanni Bernard, and I have to say I came away very impressed with Gio. He is young and only played two season so he has a lot of years in front of him. He has played fine since his ACL injury his freshman year. His 2011 and 2012 seasons show me that he can be highly productive in both a pro style offense and an up tempo spread/pass first offense. He struck me as the type of guy who would be very coachable and I think he will have an easy time learning whatever offense the team that drafts him uses. He can catch the ball out of the backfield. He's very shifty and can make defenders miss. They made a NFL comp on the podcast which I thought was a good one, Ray Rice. If I was a team picking at the end of the first round and in need of a RB, he is certainly someone I would be interested in.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
kingdomcome
Rookie

kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kingdomcome is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

best overall back that can play 3 down = christine michael. not overly fast but can make guys miss at line of scrimmage with jump cuts. has good vision. can catch and block. and is someone you dont want to tackle. reminds me of frank gore.

scat back= kenjon barner
kingdomcome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kind of funny how my opinion of Eddie Lacy has dramatically swung in the last week. I'll admit that was a prospect I had kind of a bias against before I'd watched much film.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lacy is better than Ingram
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote