Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2013, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean, to each their own. I'm not really a car guy. I feel I can get an equal product for less money that is more efficient than many of the more expensive luxury cars and SUVs. Outside of A/C and having a radio, I don't really care much about what a car comes with. The fact my Civic came standard with a USB port so I could plug in my iPod and play it through my stereo was just an added bonus but certainly not something I would pay extra for.

A car is a car to me. As long as it's reliable, safe, efficient and gets me where I need to go that's all I care about. I'd rather dump more money into other things of importance. But hey, if you want and can afford something nice who am I to say it's silly?

I've never understood people who want to be higher in a car though. Maybe it's because I'm tall and don't really feel like I have that issue. My girlfriend is five feet and she says she feels safer in a higher car but I don't really understand. Unless you're in a massive car you can't really see more being higher up. Usually if you're something in high up the hood is longer so it negates that ability to see more below you.