Welcome to the 2013 NFLDC Dynasty Elite League!
League members (10)
— Xiomera, Giantsfan1080, BloodBrother, Brodeur, LTGiants, mqtirishfan, Jughead10, fenikz, marshallb, ImBrotherCane
Xiomera and Giantsfan1080
– Roto scoring (R, HR, RBI, SB, OBP, W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP)
– 36 player rosters (4 DL slots)
– Trades require three votes to veto
– Daily lineup changes
– Snake draft conducted on the forums (not live)
– Initial waiver priority will be the inverse of the draft order
– 25 keepers from year to year with no expiring eligibly
– There are no rules for prospects. You can draft a team completely devoid of them if you'd like. However, I strongly discourage any team from having too few or too many at season's end. 3 to 5 prospects is likely ideal.
(These keeper rules are subject to minor tweaking; advance notice will be given)
- No limit on starts by hitters. Tentatively set a 1900 IP limit for pitchers (subject to adjustment, but not by a significant amount).
Members are encouraged to strike a balance between winning in the present and winning in the future. This league is intended to continue for many seasons, which gives additional value to young players and prospects. However, teams are strongly discouraged from loading up on prospects at the expense of current competitiveness.
Some league rules are subject to change before the draft.
Draft rule: No more than five players with rookie eligibility (prospects) can be selected by one team.
Draft rule: There will be no trading of draft picks or players during the draft. All trades will need to wait until the rosters are entered into ESPN and then subjected to a formal veto process.
Also, any players taken in the annual June MLB Draft will not be eligible to be put on a roster during the same season. They'll all be included in the following draft (be it a prospects draft or a regular one).
League homepage: http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leagueo...leagueId=21117