Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Fiancee is due on February 26, so I'd rather wait.
Edit: I'm illiterate.

Last edited by Xiomera : 02-14-2013 at 01:39 PM.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

March 2 might be a bit of a mess for me but other than that I should be good.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-14-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
OK, we'll wait til February 27th (a Wednesday), to accommodate both you and BF.

This draft will obviously take us a considerable amount of time to get through all 35 rounds. For the few of us in both this league and my old Yahoo league, I'm trying to avoid the two drafts having to overlap much.
Doing it the day after his fiancee is due is a good idea?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-14-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh..I'd give her two days of rest before she has to start making dinner again.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Doing it the day after his fiancee is due is a good idea?
Whoops. I completely mis-read what he wrote. Thought that said "finance" not "fiancee." haha

We'll give the man some more time, haha. Probably stick with March 1st.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we do March 1 I'm pretty sure I'll be making all my top picks drunk. That could be very good or very bad. One of you fools will have to text me also.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-14-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll keep the thread posted if she goes into labor early. The only time that doesn't work for me is when we're at the hospital.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll cover for you if necessary........at the hospital.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-14-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
If we do March 1 I'm pretty sure I'll be making all my top picks drunk. That could be very good or very bad. One of you fools will have to text me also.
Would you guys be opposed to beginning one week from now? If we have to slow down for various reasons (drunkenness, Tuesdays, births), I don't think it'll matter too much.

35 rounds just seems daunting and I'd rather not do as much texting to alert people as I have in the past.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Would you guys be opposed to beginning one week from now? If we have to slow down for various reasons (drunkenness, Tuesdays, births), I don't think it'll matter too much.

35 rounds just seems daunting and I'd rather not do as much texting to alert people as I have in the past.
I'm usually getting drunk on the weekend anyway so I guess it really doesn't matter for me. March 2 I just might be extra drunk though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-14-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm usually getting drunk on the weekend anyway so I guess it really doesn't matter for me. March 2 I just might be extra drunk though.
Drunk and stupid is no way to live your life, son.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Draft is scheduled to begin Wednesday, February 20

We'll get as far as we can before some inevitable stoppages. I'd like to compile a list of phone numbers for us to send "On the clock" alerts to people if necessary. You can PM them to me or post them here. I'll be putting them at the top post of this thread when the draft begins.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Drunk and stupid is no way to live your life, son.
I'm hoping it is this weekend. I need some Southern tang.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-14-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm hoping it is this weekend. I need some Southern tang.
Tang? Where are you going to get that? Not here.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Tang? Where are you going to get that? Not here.
One never knows. Ron Swanson would believe in me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-14-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I met Ron Swanson last Friday. Not kidding.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
There are just no options.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, starting early works for me, as long as the 2 day delay doesn't kill everything.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:07 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so a minimum of 3 & max of 6 prospects can be on your roster?

my number 623.734.3206

Old 02-14-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm down for an early start or any start. I'm usually around a computer or my phone so it won't be a big deal for me

my number is 209-609-7576
Old 02-14-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Yeah, I'm down for an early start or any start. I'm usually around a computer or my phone so it won't be a big deal for me

my number is 209-609-7576
BloodBrother's number, been waiting to find that one out.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-14-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

please no booty calls, not anymore. I have standards now
Old 02-14-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:

my number is -609-7576

this edit makes it look better. Dallas Braden area code pride
Old 02-14-2013, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
please no booty calls, not anymore. I have standards now
Why must you be so harsh?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-14-2013, 07:16 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

I like to look at it as me being exceedingly honest

that or I might be a Dick(technically I am since my name is Richard).