Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-14-2013, 04:40 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Rick Adelman should be mentioned. Dude is a great coach. Id put him top 5, even with the rough year Minnesota is having.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:00 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^ Agreed I liked him, he coached TMAC and Yao didn't he??

And Brodeur I hope yur loving Rudy *** the past 3 games... <3
Go Amare.
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Norris Cole. <3

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Up 17 at OKC with the refs on that ********.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 02-14-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
^^ Agreed I liked him, he coached TMAC and Yao didn't he??

And Brodeur I hope yur loving Rudy *** the past 3 games... <3
4-21
6-14
8-19

48 points on 54 shots. So impressive.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, people think Cool has been playing good?
Old 02-14-2013, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lebron is just whoopin that ass.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ugh. Lebron gives no ***** about his streak. I do, Lebron....I do dammit.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Why would he do that?!

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 02-14-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Why would he do that?!
gotta be a purposeful troll. it was win-win, make it and it's absurd, miss and he still has everyone talking.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Ugh LeBron you suck. 39/12/7 on 58% shooting. YOU SUCK.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 02-14-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...0,595223.story

So this is why MJ is terrible at evaluating talent.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-14-2013, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I really, really want Lebron to equal or get more rings than MJ.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get a good chuckle when people use the number of championships to back up an argument between players. I'd say its a factor, but people act like it as the primary reason why players A > player B. According to Jordan's logic there, Horry > Kobe and Jordan and the 60s Celtics have the top 8 players of all time.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Weird tech there. Maybe a magic word?
Old 02-14-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That DeAndre FT...my god...
Old 02-14-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Remember when Crawford started off hot? Me neither.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-14-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Remember when Crawford started off hot? Me neither.
He's regressing to what he is. He's still not as awful as you think he is.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:23 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

So the Lakers might want to start covering those transition 3s...
Old 02-14-2013, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I really, really want Lebron to equal or get more rings than MJ.
Me too. People don't realize it but LeBron is much much much more likable than MJ. MJ was a massive douche and an asshole.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:24 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
and the 60s Celtics have the top 8 players of all time.
And your point, sir?
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:32 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jordan hates Lebron because Lebron came into the league as a huge baby with a sense of entitlement. Not to mention that he tried so damn hard to be like Mike and Mike just shrugged him off.

It took Lebron this many years to just worry about himself and quit trying to be someone he isn't.
Old 02-15-2013, 01:42 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Robert Horry's 7 is bigger than Jordan's 6 so...............

edit: I guess Horry's 7 has been mentioned, i should read before i post and repeat something lol

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:45 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, totally the same argument when Kobe is the second greatest SG in the history of basketball next only to Michael Jordan.
Old 02-15-2013, 04:57 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Jordan hates Lebron because Lebron came into the league as a huge baby with a sense of entitlement. Not to mention that he tried so damn hard to be like Mike and Mike just shrugged him off.

It took Lebron this many years to just worry about himself and quit trying to be someone he isn't.
It beats being a raging prick who gambles so much that he gets his father killed, and somehow gets everyone's respect and love despite being a sociopath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yeah, totally the same argument when Kobe is the second greatest SG in the history of basketball next only to Michael Jordan.
LeBron is better in every conceivable fashion, it's irrelevant.

RIP TheManInBlack