Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-12-2013, 07:50 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched Flight last night, it was alright. All I know is that the chic who plays the stripper in "My Name is Earl" gets very naked in this movie. lol
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched the Man With The Iron Fists last night. It was the best movie I've seen since Black Dynamite.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Did they recently change the definition of good to "a pile of steaming hot dog crap" and no one told me?

Seriously, I was bored after about 30 mins and if not for Anna and Brittany Snow I would have turned it off. So boring.
I love accapella, so for me it was good.
Old 02-12-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Watched the Man With The Iron Fists last night. It was the best movie I've seen since Black Dynamite.
It was fun and didn't take itself too seriously, but I just didn't love it like I hoped I would.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/...-batman-reboot

I just went to extreme apathy about this movie, to complete hatred of its existence and hope it bombs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:10 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Watched Flight last night, it was alright. All I know is that the chic who plays the stripper in "My Name is Earl" gets very naked in this movie. lol
How has no one told me this yet... I ******* love Nadine!

I guess I know what I'm doing tonight!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
How has no one told me this yet... I ******* love Nadine!

I guess I know what I'm doing tonight!
I haven't been up for watching Flight, but now I have a reason.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's the opening scene, so if you really want to, first few minutes should be fine.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:26 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Raid: Redemption is quite badass.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's the opening scene, so if you really want to, first few minutes should be fine.
I thought the movie was not so good save for the first bit of it and John Goodman. The cocoa puff scene near the end was gold.

Quote:
The Raid: Redemption is quite badass.
One of the best movies of 2012.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Goodman is fantastic, in general. I have not seen Flight, but I am more upset that I am yet to see a couple of his other projects from this year. Argo and ParaNorman both look very good.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yesterday I watch World's Greatest Dad, A Funny Thing Happened, and Never Let Me Go. All of them were really good. World's Greatest Dad was probably my favorite. Robin Williams delivers one of his better performances. Never Let Me Go is just a really great film and I am surprised it did not get much hype after being released.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Figured out what I'm re-watching when I get home.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:23 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chasing Mavericks, o man cliche as **** if you are a tourist though and you want to imagine 8 foot swell 200 yards out perfect with "acting" drama, despite the fact that what its portraying is much 10x more hardcore
TitansCJftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/...-batman-reboot

I just went to extreme apathy about this movie, to complete hatred of its existence and hope it bombs.
How many times can they possibly reboot Batman? The last movie of the last reboot was still in theaters less than a year ago.

They're never going to be as good the 1989 version, anyway.

Same deal for Superman. They just had a terrible Superman reboot in 2006.

They can stop making Spider-man movies any time now, too.

******* lazy movie studios keep raping the same dead horse instead of thinking up something new.

Last edited by Monomach : 02-14-2013 at 10:53 PM.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bought the Bourne Trilogy on blu-ray, haven't seen them yet but looking forward to watching it marathon style when I get home from work.

TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
How many times can they possibly reboot Batman? The last movie of the last reboot was still in theaters less than a year ago.

They're never going to be as good the 1989 version, anyway.

Same deal for Superman. They just had a terrible Superman reboot in 2006.

They can stop making Spider-man movies any time now, too.

******* lazy movie studios keep raping the same dead horse instead of thinking up something new.
I tend to agree fully, except for the batman part (and mostly that is because since I was 4 I answered the question "what do you want to be when you grow up" with "Batman"). All of Nolan's movies were better than the first two Burton ones, and I ******* love those movies. It's pretty clear that the market for Batman is still very large, something that can't be said for Superman. Spiderman can go to hell with the last reboot they made- I loved the cast but good lord was that movie so meh and unnecessary. Like Franco said in an interview "they could have tried to deviate from the Raimi story just a little bit.......".

Anyway, unoriginality with Hollywood isnt a new thing. And WB knows damn well that if they reboot batman its going to have to be good to live up to Nolan's creation, hence why I am not opposed to a new series of Batman getting underway, I think they understand the pressure to make a quality film. Plus, who the **** cares about the most boring super hero of all time in superman? Batman kicks his ass everytime they face off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
Bought the Bourne Trilogy on blu-ray, haven't seen them yet but looking forward to watching it marathon style when I get home from work.

They are indeed awesome action flicks.

Quote:
Old 02-15-2013, 02:33 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What I dont understand is how batman always beats up on a guy with actual superpowers.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well first he gets his ass kicked, during which time he figures out how to come back and batman the **** out of his opponent.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
What I dont understand is how batman always beats up on a guy with actual superpowers.
He's smarter, and always prepared to have to battle Supes at any time. Plus Supes being a complete puss gave Batman a kryptonite ring to use if Superman ever went beserk and betrayed earth. Really not that hard when you have the dude's ONLY weakness in your utility belt at all times.

Quote:
Old 02-15-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to watch Looper again.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I need to watch Looper again.
I need to watch Primer again.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I need to watch Primer again.
I need to watch Primer.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me awesome movie suggestions or else I'm going to watch The Last Samurai!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looper.....duh.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote