Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-11-2013, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:45 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
My friend just invited me to see them on Wednesday for free. I have to study for a midterm instead and go to a meeting. I feel like I'm making a mistake...
Old 02-12-2013, 01:59 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 02-12-2013, 02:06 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<3 Dessa <3

Last edited by phlysac : 02-12-2013 at 02:32 AM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:20 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love The Strokes but so far their new album doesn't sound too good... :(
Old 02-14-2013, 03:47 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you play an instrument(guitar drums bass) pow
TitansCJftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:24 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:21 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 02-16-2013, 08:21 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Damn double-post. Delete me.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Last edited by hobbes2053 : 02-16-2013 at 08:30 PM.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:08 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Syd Barret's bastard child.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last edited by D-Unit : 02-17-2013 at 01:36 PM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:45 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went to both Ben Howard/Mumford and Sons shows in Camden this weekend. For the tl;dr crew, it was awesome and I had a great time, but for anyone else who cares to read a little more. Saturday Night was my first time seeing Mumford, and now I can say I saw them twice and now Ben Howard 4 times. Two absolutely incredible shows. They started off Saturday Night with Babel and then Little Lion Man, and it was crazy from there. They didn't play Sigh No More either night, which was a little surprising, but I got to hear most of my favorites (they're all my favorites) throughout both nights anyway. Sunday Night's show was better, in my opinion, because the crowd was much more rowdy and it got them pumped up more, which in turn got the crowd more amped all over again.
They had another band as well, a band called Haim (three sisters and a "Mr". drummer, as they called him) that were really good as well. They kinda remind me of the little bit of Heart that I heeard in their voices, but with a little bit of a bluesy White Stripes feel to their music. They were all ecstatic to be opening for Mumford, and you could tell it, and were real into their show, which was great. Ben Howard, who I may, honestly, like more than Mumford and Sons, was incredible both nights as well. He didn't play the song that I found out about him through, Old Pine, which is one of my favorite songs all-time, but played another one of my favorites, The Fear, and played some newer music of his too. My only complaint was that I wanted more Ben Howard, but I was expecting that when I found out he was playing with them.

I had heard that Mumford shows bring the ladies, but even I was surprised at all of the women, predominantly incredibly good looking, at their shows, and that was another area that didn't disappoint. Not only did we have a great show, but great scenery. And everyone around us on both nights were great to talk with , unlike a few shows in the Philly area that are filled with too many hipsters who don't care to talk to anyone. Made friends with a group of friends who drove 9 hours from North Carolina for the Sunday show who are also planning on going to Roo, and me and my friend exchanged numbers with them and may end up meeting up with them again at Roo. But Mumford's show is unparalleled. They set the atmosphere so perfect for every song, and move around on the stage. Ben had a part in Thistle and Weeds with the piano that I've never heard that was unreal. Mumford brought the supporting acts both nights and did a cover of Atlantic City by the Boss that was absolutely incredible. I'm going to be looking for lots of video from these shows to share with you guys, but that in particular because it was such a unique opportunity and an incredible performance. I'd probably be typing more, but I have to get ready for our job and get going, but the show was unreal, absolutely incredible, and I can't wait for the opportunity to see them again.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

wut.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 02-18-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
no idea if anyone's on spotify, but a fair bit of indie-ish stuff i've been listening to lately (similar, mostly, to the last post):

playlist

if anyone's using it, it'd be cool to share some playlists. i don't have one handy, but grooveshark works, too.
Welcome back, sir. I love spotify. I mainly use it to make music playlists of songs I wouldn't consider purchasing or downloading. Mostly workout music and such, but if I throw together a good playlist I'll throw it your way.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stoms for Peace - Amok. ******* great.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:28 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post

Atoms for Peace - Amok. ******* great.
**** yes. Everyone needs to hear this.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 02-19-2013, 05:32 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's been years since I listened to this album

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:20 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
"back".

i use it for everything now, but i have unlimited data so streaming literally everything isn't an issue. i can't remember the last time i bought anything since i started using it.
I bought the Spotify unlimited package also. Totally worth the $9 a month.

FireFly Music Festival announced their lineup this morning and needless to say that I will be going this year. I'll probably do the 3 day pass.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
FireFly Music Festival announced their lineup this morning and needless to say that I will be going this year. I'll probably do the 3 day pass.
wow great lineup for firefly this year. anyone been to sasquatch? their lineup is a dream lineup for me, wish i could make it out to seattle one day. the hangout lineup is out and bonnaroo is announcing their lineup via their youtube channel at 1 EST.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:56 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think this forum is properly prepared for waffles' Bonnaroo posts. Good luck to you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
wow great lineup for firefly this year. anyone been to sasquatch? their lineup is a dream lineup for me, wish i could make it out to seattle one day. the hangout lineup is out and bonnaroo is announcing their lineup via their youtube channel at 1 EST.
Their lineup looked pretty good. Cake and The Postal Service would be cool. That one is basically impossible for me to make, despite my plans to visit the Northwest soon.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

http://lineup.bonnaroo.com/

This is really good.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
Old 02-19-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
http://lineup.bonnaroo.com/

This is really good.
A few people I know who have been to most or all of the recent Bonnaroo's were complaining about it, so I went in expecting for it to be ****.

I don't remotely see what they're complaining about. So many great acts.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote