Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Best Team Over The Next 3 Years
N 9 20.00%
Dodgers 5 11.11%
Kings 1 2.22%
Brees 5 11.11%
Transformers 14 31.11%
Mighty's 2 4.44%
Cocks 2 4.44%
Seamen 4 8.89%
MJRP 1 2.22%
Studmuffins 2 4.44%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFL Draft Voting Thread

We recently conducted an NFL Draft in the fantasy section of the forum. The purpose was to draft the best team over the course of the next 3 years. Please vote for who you feel would be the best team over a 3 year span(if you were in the draft, don't vote for your own team):

N:

Brooklyn Football Dodgers:

Kansas City Kings:

Baltimore Brees:

Arizona Transformers:

The Mighty's:

Chicago Cocks:

San Francisco Seamen:

MJRP:

Huntsville Stud Muffins:

SCDP:

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 02-16-2013 at 06:37 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can only include 10 teams in the poll so all votes for the Stud Muffins or SCDP must be posted here!

Old 02-16-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trying to sabatoge me I see by keeping me off the poll. :P

You also forgot to include Deep's team.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Trying to sabatoge me I see by keeping me off the poll. :P

You also forgot to include Deep's team.
Yea sorry you were the last post in the team thread and I couldn't fit all 12 lol

Also, Deep never posted his team so I will either A try and see if I missed it or B put it together for him ASAP.

Old 02-16-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I vote for SCDP.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ooops...I voted for the transformers before I read the teams, because I didn't think this was a real thing. That is a nice looking squad, though.

Last edited by WCH : 02-16-2013 at 06:40 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please Note This Is For The Next 3 Years!
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:00 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Please Note This Is For The Next 3 Years!
please note you can't vote for your own team

Old 02-16-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

N and SCDP both look really strong to me. I wanted to like MJRP... but that receiving core is very meh. I haven't voted yet.

Last edited by farfromforgotten : 02-16-2013 at 07:04 PM.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
please note you can't vote for your own team
Well, I just voted for the best team.

Either way just subtract one from my final score no big deal
Old 02-16-2013, 07:21 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gotta go with SCDP.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SCDP and it aint close bros
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I don't think people are really thinking this out very well. Will some of these players even be close to themselves in 3 years? I don't think a few will.

Then there's so many players that haven't proven anything in the nfl that I think people are overrating due to them being good prospects.

Then some people changed players position, which is great in theory but many wouldn't play at the same level at a different position. Many of these defenses would have major liabilities and many of the offensive lines would as well
Old 02-17-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I don't think people are really thinking this out very well. Will some of these players even be close to themselves in 3 years? I don't think a few will.

Then there's so many players that haven't proven anything in the nfl that I think people are overrating due to them being good prospects.

Then some people changed players position, which is great in theory but many wouldn't play at the same level at a different position. Many of these defenses would have major liabilities and many of the offensive lines would as well
All I heard was "weh weh weh nobody is voting for my ****** team but me"

EDIT: If you're referring to the Transformers they are a young team that has maybe 2 guys changing positions and it's not a big change either.

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 02-17-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
All I heard was "weh weh weh nobody is voting for my ****** team but me"
Yeah, that doesn't really matter to me. I know my team is good, I could pick apart any of these teams based on weaknesses, including my own
Old 02-17-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought it was a pretty easy pick to vote for the Transformers. The Seamen and MJRP were the only other teams I even considered. Case and point, fenikz raped all of you noobs.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I thought it was a pretty easy pick to vote for the Transformers. The Seamen and MJRP were the only other teams I even considered. Case and point, fenikz raped all of you noobs.

You're other considerations make me laugh. Thanks for the laugh
Old 02-17-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Butthurt much??

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Butthurt much??
Not at all, what you think makes a good team I find very humorous is all
Old 02-17-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Not at all, what you think makes a good team I find very humorous is all
please, give us your breakdown then of the other teams and show us why your team is so superior. Also, if people not voting for you isn't what bothers you then what does? You're complaining about who they vote for, but if it's not that they aren't voting for you then who should they vote for? You said you think you have the best team, so who else do you think they should vote for?

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 02-17-2013 at 03:42 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

If I were to rank the top 5 teams I would say:
1. Transformers
2. SCDP
3. Seamen
4. N
5. MJRP

Old 02-17-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
please, give us your breakdown then of the other teams and show us why your team is so superior. Also, if people not voting for you isn't what bothers you then what does? You're complaining about who they vote for, but if it's not that they aren't voting for you then who should they vote for? You said you think you have the best team, so who else do you think they should vote for?
It doesn't bother me at all, I did this for fun. There's no way to determine who truly wins and who loses. In 3 years, I think my team will be the best. But there's no way to tell that except in 3 years if we decide to revisit the thread.

I stand by that I think I have the best team, but to say the only two others he would consider was Seamen and MJRP was a very humorous statement.

At this point, MJRP has one halfway legitimate receiving threat. The offensive line is average at best. Led by one of the most overrated players in the NFL in Eric Winston who has given up over 23 sacks the past 3 years. On D, Anthony Spencer isn't a SLB and Eric Weddle isn't a SS. Sure it looks good on paper, and on madden it might work but in real life things like this do not. If SC means slot corner, then McCourty there is a fail as well.

For the Seamen, the O-Line is again a problem, led again by RT Bulaga and RG Urbik. Tim Jennings is a smaller CB better at Cover 2 and Zone, but the safety combination would be better with a man-zone scheme in my opinion.

I think the pass rush, along with how the DBs are set up on both teams, would lead to problems in real life
Old 02-17-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
SCDP and it aint close bros
^ SCDP. (10)

..yes, this sig is a little embarrassing right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
truth.

and it should be Optimus Prime vs. Megatron or something, just used the picture because I selected Calvin Johnson & Richard Sherman 1/2

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Transformers was the easy pick.

Monomach is online now   Reply With Quote