Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-17-2013, 08:53 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
so what's the deal with texting after you met someone? I met a girl the other night and while hungover the next day, texted her. That went well, I guess. that was yesterday. We didn't text much but it was whatever. Later that night, she met a mutual friend and told her that she's interested. I mean, I've met the girl once and was pretty drunk but we hit it off pretty well. I'm not at school for the weekend to hang either. Thoughts on not texting her til tomorrow night or Monday?
If you want to text her now, do so. If you don't, don't. I hate the stupid texting/calling rules. Just do what you want to do.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:16 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
What is your guys opinion on taking a **** where you eat? The food is really good but I really want to take a **** in this particular location...
It never ended well for me when I was younger.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a bad case of whisky dick last night. 'twas awful.
Old 02-17-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I had a bad case of whisky dick last night. 'twas awful.
couldn't get it up or couldn't finish?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
If you want to text her now, do so. If you don't, don't. I hate the stupid texting/calling rules. Just do what you want to do.
http://www.avclub.com/articles/aziz-...y-ephem,92476/

good read, and aziz is funny dude, but he talks about how texting has made people over think things, and ignore people they might be interested in....and loads of other things.

pretty much covers tons of things we talk about here.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Working on a school project together.
Assuming this dissertation isn't super long lasting and important (like some kind of dissertation/senior project thing) then I say why not. So long as she's not a complete psycho it should be fine as projects are usually pretty short lived and if it ended poorly the only connection you have to her is that project/class which is a terminal thing anyways.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Assuming this dissertation isn't super long lasting and important (like some kind of dissertation/senior project thing) then I say why not. So long as she's not a complete psycho it should be fine as projects are usually pretty short lived and if it ended poorly the only connection you have to her is that project/class which is a terminal thing anyways.
It's a senior project and it's going from now until June probably. It's not my main senior project but it's her only one.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
couldn't get it up or couldn't finish?
And now I'm exhausted today.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Imma quote Ray Rice...

Hey diddle diddle...little R4L went up the middle haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:41 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 02-18-2013, 01:08 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Having a gf that smokes pot, when I dont is a little interesting. But this is the last two now. bleh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:11 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly...I've done it before. But Ive been cutting out a lot. I've been working out like crazy again, focusing on career advancement. I dont care to be so impaired anymore. I drink wine more than beer or hard liquor anymore. Like being clear of thought...been growing up a lot. My Gf has 5 years on me, cut back on the drinking for me...but the pot remains. It is, what it is. I'd just prefer her to do it on her own time, not around me. Cutting so much of that **** out. Dont need it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-18-2013, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Honestly...I've done it before. But Ive been cutting out a lot. I've been working out like crazy again, focusing on career advancement. I dont care to be so impaired anymore. I drink wine more than beer or hard liquor anymore. Like being clear of thought...been growing up a lot. My Gf has 5 years on me, cut back on the drinking for me...but the pot remains. It is, what it is. I'd just prefer her to do it on her own time, not around me. Cutting so much of that **** out. Dont need it.
She's five years older than you and she still smokes pot? Sounds like someone needs to stop pretending they're in high school.

And if it bothers you that much man I'd tell her. I mean, I'd never let someone do that **** around me, for any number of reasons. If people want do it on their own time, I have no problem with that. Keep it away from me though.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:52 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

I think the smoking weed issue is simply a social/lifestyle choice that some choose to make or enjoy and others don't and there's nothing wrong with either choice in my eyes. I view it similarly to someone who likes to go out to drink or someone who smokes cigarettes. It's mainly what you are comfortable with in your girl. If the girl really means something to you and it bothers you then its probably worth mentioning, but if you don't see a potential serious relationship then it might not be worth the trouble.

I also think saying a weed smoker "needs to stop pretending they're in high school" is pretty judgmental (not saying there aren't plenty of immature people who do smoke weed). I know multiple people who have well regarded and high paying jobs who choose to smoke weed to relax in their free time and I see no immaturity in that choice.

But I live in California, so maybe I'm different in that view.

Last edited by pierce2walker : 02-18-2013 at 02:03 AM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:32 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
She's five years older than you and she still smokes pot? Sounds like someone needs to stop pretending they're in high school.

And if it bothers you that much man I'd tell her. I mean, I'd never let someone do that **** around me, for any number of reasons. If people want do it on their own time, I have no problem with that. Keep it away from me though.
You see, that's exactly what I'm saying. You wanna do it, at your house or with with your close friends, so be it. But I mean, I live with my parents still its embarrassing that she sneaks away to smoke, at my place, cause she can't resist. Seriously? It's just pot. It's not that addicting. I'd prefer if she didn't get all ****** up while parents are present and I honestly hate the smell. It's a turn off. Don't like kissing her afterward, I'm laying next to her right now and she reeks of it, snoring away. Idk, I'm not trying to be judgmental but I'm really not into the whole getting ****** up all the time anymore. She's 30. I mean really? Idk I've always been turned off my crazily impaired girls. She's like wow I'm amazing at halo when I'm high. Yeah 3-27 and forgetting what button does what us amazing. Heavily impaired people just annoy me more than anything now, I'm just trying to move on from that life...it's a waste of life to me. Love the girl, but its def gets to me. Again not trying to be all judgmental, just feel like we're headed in two different directions sometimes. I want it to work...but if it doesn't. I guarantee it will be because I've had all I can take of her drinking and smoking. I'll be completely honest, I get incredibly annoyed by impaired people at this point in my life. That's just me. And this girl loves her pot. We'll see what happens

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-18-2013, 02:32 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:

You see, that's exactly what I'm saying. You wanna do it, at your house or with with your close friends, so be it. But I mean, I live with my parents still its embarrassing that she sneaks away to smoke, at my place, cause she can't resist. Seriously? It's just pot. It's not that addicting. I'd prefer if she didn't get all ****** up while parents are present and I honestly hate the smell. It's a turn off. Don't like kissing her afterward, I'm laying next to her right now and she reeks of it, snoring away. Idk, I'm not trying to be judgmental but I'm really not into the whole getting ****** up all the time anymore. She's 30. I mean really? Idk I've always been turned off my crazily impaired girls. She's like wow I'm amazing at halo when I'm high. Yeah 3-27 and forgetting what button does what us amazing. Heavily impaired people just annoy me more than anything now, I'm just trying to move on from that life...it's a waste of life to me. Love the girl, but its def gets to me. Again not trying to be all judgmental, just feel like we're headed in two different directions sometimes. I want it to work...but if it doesn't. I guarantee it will be because I've had all I can take of her drinking and smoking. I'll be completely honest, I get incredibly annoyed by impaired people at this point in my life. That's just me. And this girl loves her pot. We'll see what happens

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-18-2013, 02:51 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Woahhhhh if she has to step outside to smoke up WHILE at your parents house she has some serious serious issues. You don't get some irresistible physical need to smoke weed at a certain point in time. Even the biggest stoners I know would never think of showing up at their boyfriend/girlfriend's parent's place high, nonetheless smoking while there. She's got issues beyond just the weed.

Last edited by pierce2walker : 02-18-2013 at 02:54 AM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:13 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
You kind of lost the power to say **** when you said you still live with your parents. I don't smoke weed myself. It has never interested me. And really, I'm don't think I would go into a serious relationship with a girl that smokes weed on a regular basis. That said, a lot of my friends do smoke. One of my college roommates sold weed out of our house. I don't judge or think less of them. It's really no different than alcohol, besides the legality of it. I watched my roommate that dealt smoke weed all day every day for the first semester. He was still a very functional guy and got a 3.4 that semester. Then second semester he had to take a drug test for his summer job in April so he quit smoking. He was still the same person and did just as well in school, while making a **** ton of money while not smoking away his profit.

I've kind of gone off in a different direction, but if it bothers you that much, shes' probably not the girl for you. Weed really isn't a big deal at all, but I do see where you're coming from. It's not the life I live, and I for sure would prefer that it's not the life of the girl I love. But you have to decide how big of a deal it really is to you. If I found a girl I truly loved a lot I wouldn't give a **** if she smoked weed or whatever. But if that's something you'll never get past, don't waste your time.

Also: Disclaimer: I'm drunk
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:38 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

^^^This. It really just comes down to what you personally are comfortable with. End of story.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:24 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MOTH. Find a normal girl for once. Damn.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
what the ****? i don't think you could have made a more judgmental post if you tried. there's nothing wrong with smoking weed after you get out of high school. it's not like we are still trying to boost our cred and saying "lol i smoke weed" we use it to just chill and relax. i also know a lot of adults 30+ that smoke weed regularly, should they stop pretending they are in high school too?

edit: referring to moth's post above, if she is sneaking out of the house to smoke it there is definitely an issue there. if it's bothering you as much as you make it seem, bring it up with her.

BoneKrusher

Last edited by Jensen : 02-18-2013 at 10:05 AM.
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm definitely biased, I've seen and met too many people in my life who smoke regularly and are still very functional intelligent people, hell two of my best friends and the girl I'm seeing all smoke a lot to help with their panic attacks, and those are three of the smartest women I've ever met. So I find it really funny when people say stuff like "need to stop pretending their in high school". When you're talking about girls who have been straight A students their entire lives and the two of them that are done with school now are really good at their jobs and moving forward with their careers much faster than their sober co-workers.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

On the weed, I agree with most everyone. And Phil Jackson smokes a lot of weed, so there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Imma quote Ray Rice...

Hey diddle diddle...little R4L went up the middle haha
I don't want to allow this to get buried though. Raiderz is now allowed back.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiderz, tell us how awful you were in the sack after being on the bench for two seasons.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure it wasn't my best performance but hard to gauge how awful I truly was since it was her first time at the rodeo.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote