Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 02-18-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
the tag for linemen is 10.7 for 1 year. That's half of the total guarunteed money for whoever goes #1. Albert will cost more than Joeckel and don't rule out the Chargers or Cardinals. All these teams are desperate for LT.
The Chiefs have PLENTY of capspace to tag Albert or Bowe should they decide to. Currently, the Chiefs have somewhere around $15 mill in space. They could almost double that by letting Tyson Jackson walk whose cap number will be near $14 million if he's on the roster by a certain date. I believe they could save another $3 million by cutting Cassel.

So, as you can see, money should not be an issue for the Chiefs with regards to Branden Albert. If he walks it won't be because of money.
KaneMarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nick Foles is also an awful NFL starting QB, so there's that.

And did I really read "they have more DT's than LT's on the roster, so Joeckel makes more sense"?

Seriously? Like is that for real?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KaneMarko is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
He's best player available and you currently don't have a LT under contract. He makes a lot more sense than pretty much anyone else you could take there. I'd be irate if I were a chiefs fan and they reached for a QB 1, I'd be irate as a Jets fan and the Jets took the 1st QB at 9 in this draft.
Well, since Albert took a physical last week and his back checked out, you should be even more irate if you're a Chiefs fan if the Chiefs let him walk out the door just to draft his replacement #1 overall. That is NOT how you advance your team. You do not create holes on your team just so you can spend such a valuable resource to replace them. Tell me, how does that advance the Chiefs?

The Chiefs' best move is to use some of the capspace they have to re-sign Albert and use that pick on another need. Doesn't that make a bit more sense? Please note, no where did I mention the word "quarterback" except in this sentence.

Now check this out: The Chiefs play a 3-4 defense. Here are the defensive ends on their roster that are scheduled to be UFAs in March:

Glenn Dorsey
Shaun Smith
Ropati Pitoitua.

Also:

Tyson Jackson has a cap number of about $14 million next season. So it's not out of the realm of possibility that, given his lack of steller play combined with that cap number, that he's not brought back. If he's not brought back, the Chiefs will pretty much have nothing at defensive end. If that plays out, does Joeckel really make any sense?

<soapbox>Personally, I get tired of all the talk of "take best available...". First off, who determines who is best available? Secondly, if best available is a position you're already solid at, why draft over it when you have other needs elsewhere? I don't think you should draft 100% best player available anymore then you should draft based 100% on need. I think you have to find a balance of the two. Something along the lines of: Best player available at a position of need where the prospect provides a reasonable value to the pick. Meaning that if Joeckel is the BPA, but you already are solid at LT with Albert (assuming he's re-signed) and you have nothing at DE and Lotulelei is the 4th best prospect and can fill a DE spot, doesn't Star make a lot more sense?</soapbox>
Old 02-18-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Nick Foles is also an awful NFL starting QB, so there's that.

And did I really read "they have more DT's than LT's on the roster, so Joeckel makes more sense"?

Seriously? Like is that for real?
If the Chiefs cut Tyson Jackson, the only defensive linemen they'll have on the roster that we know anything about will be Dontari Poe, Jerrell Powe and Allen Bailey. And Allen Bailey is NOT a 3-4 lineman.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
Chiefs have more NTs on the roster than LTs, don't see how Joeckel would be a waste and Star isn't a waste. Moving Star or Poe to 5-tech would be the ultimate waste of a pick IMO
If the Chiefs resign Albert they'll have 3 OTs on the roster: Albert, Winston and Stephenson. Also, Jeff Allen, their second round pick from last year spent time at both guard and both tackle spots at Illinois. The Chiefs are not devoid of talent at tackle. Especially if they take some of that cap space they have just sitting there and spend it on the proven LT they already developed in their system.

Oh...and the Chiefs have 2 NTs on the roster: Dontari Poe and Jerrell Powe. As far as DEs go, Glenn Dorsey is likely gone as he's never been a good fit as a 3-4 end. Shaun Smith and Ropati Pitoitua are both UFAs. Tyson Jackson has been unspectacular since being drafted and has about a $14 million dollar cap number this year. So it's not out of the realm of possibility that the Chiefs end up with nothing at DE (Allen Bailey is not a 3-4 end). And if Star Lotulelei has scheme and positional flexibility, doesn't it make a ton more sense to re-sign Albert and spend that #1 pick elsewhere on another need that may bring reasonable value?
Old 02-18-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
You clearly have no clue about Nick Foles' skillset at all. Watch some of his tape and tell me he's a checkdown QB. He has an absolute cannon and has solid accuracy on downfield throws. There are definitely flaws in his game, no question, but calling him a checkdown QB is like calling RGIII a pocket passer.
Ummm...go back and re-read my post dude. I never called him a checkdown QB. I was going on what bitonti said he was. So direct your comment to him....after you re-read what I actually said. All I said is "if" he's that then the Chiefs need to go elsewhere.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneMarko View Post
If the Chiefs cut Tyson Jackson, the only defensive linemen they'll have on the roster that we know anything about will be Dontari Poe, Jerrell Powe and Allen Bailey. And Allen Bailey is NOT a 3-4 lineman.
Trust me, I know. I'm just commenting on some of the utterly ridiculous things being said in this thread. You're laying down the law hard my friend
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:53 PM    (permalink
KaneMarko
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Trust me, I know. I'm just commenting on some of the utterly ridiculous things being said in this thread. You're laying down the law hard my friend
Sorry about that man, if it sounded like I was targeting you. I really wasn't. Just some of the statements in this thread (not by you) strike me as odd. As if they are making these statements without all the info on the goings-on in KC. I'm just trying to put what's really going on out there and using that to back up my overall stance.

And here's a nother bit of truth for some of the people in this thread. In the last handful of years the Chiefs have invested 2 second round picks, 2 third round picks, a first round pick and a nice free agent contract on the offensive line. All of whom are under contract except Albert. And the Chiefs, as mentioned, have about $15 million in cap space:

Branden Albert - 1st round
Jeff Allen - 2nd round
Rodney Hudson - 2nd round
Jon Asamoah - 3rd round
Donald Stephenson - 3rd round
Eric Winston - Nice free agent contract

All of those mentioned above with the exception of Albert and Winston all have 3 years or less under their belts and are still developing. The Chiefs have plenty invested on the offensive line from a draft perspective. Since, by all reports, Branden Albert's back is healthy, the wise move is to re-sign him and go elsewhere with that pick at 1/1.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@nflnetwork: Mayock on @kcchiefs options at No. 1: 'It's [Chance] Warmack, [Jonathan] Cooper, [Luke] Joeckel or [Eric] Fisher.' #NFLCombine #NFLDraft
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya, we don't need OGs or OTs if Albert re-signs. Nice Mayock.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weird, Mayock is usually really sharp

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Ya, we don't need OGs or OTs if Albert re-signs. Nice Mayock.
Mayock hasn't been full time draft this year like in other years I think. I feel like he is just doing a few things to re-gain the attention.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Mayock hasn't been full time draft this year like in other years I think. I feel like he is just doing a few things to re-gain the attention.
I think it's more that he's just another person who really thinks Geno at no. 1 overall is a full round too high.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I think it's more that he's just another person who really thinks Geno at no. 1 overall is a full round too high.
So you think a healthy Walter Stewart is a top 10 talent? That isn't just an attention grabber?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:41 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Jonathan Cooper, but I really don't think he's in play at #1.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You clearly have no clue about Nick Foles' skillset at all. Watch some of his tape and tell me he's a checkdown QB. He has an absolute cannon and has solid accuracy on downfield throws. There are definitely flaws in his game, no question, but calling him a checkdown QB is like calling RGIII a pocket passer.
Please keep Robert Griffin's name out of your mouth.
Your analogy is all kinds of wrong. Go re-watch the Skins 2012 season again.

Learn it. Live it. Love it.

Geno Smith's upside is better than McNabb's, as a pure passer.
Andy isn't stupid. He and Geno were made for each other.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 02-18-2013 at 04:55 PM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
So you think a healthy Walter Stewart is a top 10 talent? That isn't just an attention grabber?
I like his tape better than Damontre Moore or Bjoern Werner, so, sure.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I love Jonathan Cooper, but I really don't think he's in play at #1.
Fwiw, no guard has jumped off the screen at me like Jonathan Cooper. He's a truly rare athlete at OG. So, so athletic. He's terrific in space.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCandy View Post
@nflnetwork: Mayock on @kcchiefs options at No. 1: 'It's [Chance] Warmack, [Jonathan] Cooper, [Luke] Joeckel or [Eric] Fisher.' #NFLCombine #NFLDraft
PFF had Jeff Allen as one of the worst OGs in the league for what it's worth.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
This thread makes me want to kill myself.
Weird. Mostly, this thread just makes me want to kill Bitonti.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
At least 20 players have been linked to the Chiefs at #1. It's hilarious to me at this point.
I heard they're taking Tavon Austin #1 overall. Get on board!
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excluding a trade down, I have a hard time seeing KC take a player at 1/1 other than a QB unless said player is a generational prospect.

From where I'm sitting there's no Calvin Johnson/Adrian Peterson/Von Miller/Patrick Peterson/Patrick Willis/JJ Watt/Rob Gronkowski/Ndamukong Suh, prospects who talent wise could be argued were worthy of the 1/1 pick.

No guard, sorry, is worth the 1/1 pick. The Chiefs logically shouldn't need an OT.

You don't pass on taking the top rated QB prospect at 1/1 when your team lacks a decent starter just because Geno or whoever isn't a world class pro prospect.

Even if Geno is 'only' the 15th best QB in the league throughout his career, he was worth the 1st overall pick.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
PFF had Jeff Allen as one of the worst OGs in the league for what it's worth.
He wasn't good last year, but they tried to keep rookies out of the starting lineup for a reason. Jon Asamoah didn't play much as a rookie because they wanted him to learn before he got thrown into the fire. Unfortunately, Rodney Hudson went down and Lilja had to move over, so they were forced to put Allen in.

I think he'll be fine.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

An OG first overall? I'm done with this thread.

Old 02-18-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneMarko View Post
The Chiefs have plenty invested on the offensive line from a draft perspective. Since, by all reports, Branden Albert's back is healthy, the wise move is to re-sign him and go elsewhere with that pick at 1/1.
Same goes for D-line, they have taken numerous 3-4 DE's in the top 10 as well, and where has any of it gotten then? But people want them to keep on doing it because maybe one year it'll change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:58 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Vidae, what about Logan Ryan #1 overall?

because. because.
Quote: