Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-19-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

don't like the giants first rounder. we have way too many holes to be picking a TE. we just simply don't use them that often in our offense and have a history of scooping up lower end FA's and making them work for us. Way too many holes on D for Eifert to be the pick
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:33 AM    (permalink
eliasrapp98
Rookie

eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98

lmfao! Eagles give Foles to move up 3 spots to take someone who'll be there at #4? You are ********...
eliasrapp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hankins is a terrible pick over mingo, werner, eifert, and rhodes

allen in 2 is awesome though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
Moore is an awesome pick but barrett jones is too much value for the saints to pass
Awesome? Based on what? Have you seen the guy play? Non-elite first step, stiff in the hips, not all that fluid, plays soft at times, etc. His hand placement is not bad, I will give him that. But he's so unimpressive to me and I would be quite upset if we selected him.
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watch his 2011 tape when he stood up.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliasrapp98 View Post
lmfao! Eagles give Foles to move up 3 spots to take someone who'll be there at #4? You are ********...
Jones won't be there at 4.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Hermstheman83
Veteran

Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hermstheman83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not bad, I do agree with other KC fans in that Allen wasn't spectacular, but he did get better as season goes on. Getting Foles, Wilson and Milner would make this a great start to the new regime.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
No QB's in round 1? Yeah ok.
Read. Wilson goes 25 and Smith goes 33.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:35 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
don't like the giants first rounder. we have way too many holes to be picking a TE. we just simply don't use them that often in our offense and have a history of scooping up lower end FA's and making them work for us. Way too many holes on D for Eifert to be the pick
Thank you for actually giving a reason.

If they lose Bennett I could see them entering the draft with a gaping hole at TE. I think it's entirely possible they view Eifert as the guy they want to man the position for the latter part of mannings career.

As for true holes on D, I only see MLB, a position they may value even less than TE. And then it would come down to Minter vs. Eifert which I think the TE is the better player.

I think they'll re-sign Brown and really only NEED depth at DL, OLB, cb, and future at s. I think they'll actually be set for starters on D. Now that doesn't mean they have to draft a starter because they have long term needs at almost every d position, but TE with no Bennett is just as if not more pressing.

And if that coincides with Reese liking Eifert as his starting TE, he could def go 17.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amerson over Alford in the 2nd and it's almost a perfect Miami draft. Our current regime favors bigger corners, which Alford is not. I'd almost go as far to say if Cordarrelle is off the board, then Xavier Rhodes could be a target at 12. He fits the mold to a T of what we look for in corners. See, former top CB picks Sean Smith (6'4, 215 lbs); Vontae Davis (6'0", 205 lbs).

Dolphins Dream Offseason 2014: Re-Sign Paul Soliai and Brent Grimes. Sign Brandon Albert, Sam Shields & Rashad Jennings. The Draft: 1. Kelvin Benjamin 2. Xavier Su'a-Filo 3. Seantrel Henderson 4. Xavier Grimble 5. Dion Bailey 6. Jalen Saunders 7. Nevin Lawson
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasonticketholder View Post
Awesome? Based on what? Have you seen the guy play? Non-elite first step, stiff in the hips, not all that fluid, plays soft at times, etc. His hand placement is not bad, I will give him that. But he's so unimpressive to me and I would be quite upset if we selected him.
because he has a great first step, better power than jones, great motor and pursuit and is quite fluid, the best player in the entire draft iyam

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
eliasrapp98
Rookie

eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98 eliasrapp98

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Jones won't be there at 4.
Nearly everyone has him available at #4 and regardless, we're not trading Foles and #4 unless we're getting Star and a 4th back.
eliasrapp98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** idc if Te'o has a fake girlfriend or not, I'd take him in the third any day. Great Raiders draft in my book.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliasrapp98 View Post
Nearly everyone has him available at #4 and regardless, we're not trading Foles and #4 unless we're getting Star and a 4th back.
That is true I did read that about the exact price they were willing to move up with and that they'd want Star to be miscast in their new D rather than the best 34 OLB in the draft.

Ill change it in a minute.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a very realistic Bills draft in all 3 rounds...

but...

i literally dislike every player - Patterson i dig but i dont buy the top 10 hype...

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote