Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
this made me lol:

Nancy: I'm gonna be at the rink tonight
Tonya: Dope
Nancy: You're white trash?
Tonya: Oh Really?
Nancy: And you're a *****
Tonya: You trying to get the pipe?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I think they were looking for Monta and Larry Sanders from Milwaukee so they were simply asking for too much.
...AND the Bucks were gonna give the Magic a 1st rounder, so yeah, I can understand them not pulling the trigger.

The Hawks apparently put all their eggs in that basket hoping it went through and didn't have anything else set up in case it didn't... so they got screwed over when the deal didn't go through. I wouldn't bet against their division rival Magic playing a savvy role in that.

Bucks should've had an alternate plan to ship Ellis too though.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Anthony Morrow to Mavericks for Dahntay Jones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
yay........
Don't underestimate that yay Paul...

Morrow is one of Dwight Howard's closest friends in the NBA. The Mavs made a calculated move here.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:13 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really pissed I missed the Houston vs OKC game, I doubt NBAtv re-plays it too. Harden is really coming into his own, in a sense I'm glad he got traded because I'm a fan of basketball and like to see the growth he's showing as this is basically his team. But part of me is pissed off because I would have rather he got put into the starting line-up this year for OKC and learn to play with Durant and Westbrook or have been traded for a better return player then Martin who is actually a good fit.

Is Dwight Howard not a better fit then him? Maybe he didn't want to re-sign in a small market, but for the caliber of player they obviously gave up they should have been able to get a better return. Put him on the market, field calls, let teams outbid eachother, I respect it was done so quickly and quiet but at this point Houston is just raping teams in trades. I can appreciate how aggressive they have been and they are nailing it.

Also, the more you watch Kyrie, it's obvious he's a top 5 PG I think. He's not as explosive as the pre-injury Derrick Rose or a Westbrook, but his jumper is far more advanced then theirs were at that stage in their career and it seems to be getting better. They are more powerful finishers at the rim but I wouldn't say they were better inside scorers, Kyrie already has incredible handles but his versatility with his jumper and how well he finishes down low is making him really tough to guard.

The growth in his game at 20 years old is pretty remarkable, he's already one of my favorite players in the league and he's why I was rooting so hard for MKG to go to Cleveland last year. I felt like that was a perfect fit, and I thought MKG could be an excellent #2 type of guy vs going to Charlotte and it having to be his team. That may have been Clevelands last chance at a premiere draft pick on their own record because I think Kyrie is obviously going to get them out of the basement.

If Tristan Thompson develops the way I think he can, they are going to start making some noise. Not a big Dion Waters fan though, but I hope he can turn into a building block. Not a fan of the Cavs but find myself rooting for them, and being genuinely happy they were able to land Kyrie after losing Lebron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Kyrie & MKG had been reunited like the St. Patricks high school days then that would have been fun to watch. I'm glad so many guys on the board are seeing things out of Kyrie that had me so excited when he committed to Duke.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:23 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
HAhahhahahhaha so much awesome in this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only person who doesn't see the awesomeness of Kyrie is snowflake.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:27 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
...AND the Bucks were gonna give the Magic a 1st rounder, so yeah, I can understand them not pulling the trigger.

The Hawks apparently put all their eggs in that basket hoping it went through and didn't have anything else set up in case it didn't... so they got screwed over when the deal didn't go through. I wouldn't bet against their division rival Magic playing a savvy role in that.

Bucks should've had an alternate plan to ship Ellis too though.
The Bucks weren't looking to move Ellis though and I'm not sure there would've been much interest in him anyways.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:30 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's cause snowflake is an idiot. Who cares if he's a scorer and not primarily a distributor. He doesn't have to be. His team is better because of what he's capable of doing with the ball in his hands. Definitely one of my favorite young players.

This is why i love the NBA. I can watch about half the teams in the NBA play because most have talented players i enjoy watching. Can't say the same about any other sport.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was hoping for some Kupchack Lakers magic...but alas...we're stuck with the man-child.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
I was hoping for some Kupchack Lakers magic...but alas...we're stuck with the man-child.
You guys called our GM about Danny Gibson. So there's that.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's cause snowflake is an idiot. Who cares if he's a scorer and not primarily a distributor. He doesn't have to be. His team is better because of what he's capable of doing with the ball in his hands. Definitely one of my favorite young players.

This is why i love the NBA. I can watch about half the teams in the NBA play because most have talented players i enjoy watching. Can't say the same about any other sport.
I was just going through some of his old post about Kyrie and had a great laugh. In my mind he is already a top 15 player and should be cracking the top 10 very very soon.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
The Bucks weren't looking to move Ellis though and I'm not sure there would've been much interest in him anyways.
Ellis was the piece being discussed in the 3 way trade that would've brought Smith to MIL.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I said Kyrie isn't an elite player, I never said he wasn't good. He's above average, just bad at distributing the ball which is supposed to be a primary skill of a point guard or the main ball handler of a team.

But sure, pretend otherwise because "HAHA SNOWFLAKE HAHA SO FUNNY I HAVE NO REBUTTALS BUT HE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION AS HE KNOWS HOW TO READ." Kyrie is insanely clutch and might be slowly becoming one of the better players in the fourth quarter at scoring, but he's not elite. He's nowhere near even what Chris Paul was at when he was Kyrie's age. He could easily be Derrick Rose next year, hell he's close to as good now. He's just note Paul, that is elite.

RIP TheManInBlack

Last edited by Brodeur : 02-21-2013 at 06:59 PM.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh yeah, the Knicks are stupid for trading away their best perimeter defender for nothing is incredibly stupid. They need him, K-Mart is absolutely awful at this point and brings NOTHING to the table.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-21-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I said Kyrie isn't an elite player, I never said he wasn't good. He's above average, just bad at distributing the ball which is supposed to be a primary skill of a point guard or the main ball handler of a team.

But sure, pretend otherwise because "HAHA SNOWFLAKE HAHA SO FUNNY I HAVE NO REBUTTALS BUT HE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION AS HE KNOWS HOW TO READ." Kyrie is insanely clutch and might be slowly becoming one of the better players in the fourth quarter at scoring, but he's not elite. He's nowhere near even what Chris Paul was at when he was Kyrie's age. He could easily be Derrick Rose next year, hell he's close to as good now. He's just note Paul, that is elite.
The **** does it matter if he doesn't distribute the ball like Chris Paul does? That's what i'm saying, who gives a **** if he isn't the kind of point guard YOU would like him to be? Chris Paul is gonna end up being one of the all time great PGs, it's stupid to knock Kyrie for not being as good a distributor as Paul when that's not his style.

I get that since he's labeled a PG he's gonna get compared to his peers, but that's just not his game. Let Kyrie be Kyrie and Paul will be Paul. Who cares if he doesn't have 10 apg, i'm okay with letting him be a scorer.

Oh and btw, the whole "elite" and "very good" differentiation is ******* stupid. Off the top of my head he's probably one of the 13 best players in the NBA.

Last edited by MetSox17 : 02-21-2013 at 07:33 PM.
MetSox17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:41 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Portland offered us JJ Hickson for Jason Maxiell and a first rounder.

San Antonio was also interested in Maxiell, and the Thunder wanted Will Bynum.

Dumars still thinks we're a playoff team. Blah.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:44 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Hickson is a decent player, but given where that first rounder is going to be that would have been pretty stupid.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:44 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Probably would have been easier to flip Maxiell if Drummond was healthy.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
The **** does it matter if he doesn't distribute the ball like Chris Paul does? That's what i'm saying, who gives a **** if he isn't the kind of point guard YOU would like him to be? Chris Paul is gonna end up being one of the all time great PGs, it's stupid to knock Kyrie for not being as good a distributor as Paul when that's not his style.

I get that since he's labeled a PG he's gonna get compared to his peers, but that's just not his game. Let Kyrie be Kyrie and Paul will be Paul. Who cares if he doesn't have 10 apg, i'm okay with letting him be a scorer.

Oh and btw, the whole "elite" and "very good" differentiation is ******* stupid. Off the top of my head he's probably one of the 13 best players in the NBA.
No, he isn't. And he isn't that GOOD of a scorer, that's the point. He doesn't get to the line enough, and he's well below average inside and close to the rim. He's one of the better shooters on long range shots which is great and all, and he's very capable of becoming elite if he can become a better passer while improving his inside game, but he isn't it right now. He's a good player because of how good of a shooter he is on long range shots.

Durant improved a ton from his opening years so anything is possible, but right now Kyrie isn't THAT good.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-21-2013, 07:51 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, the Portland deal was kinda dumb and I wouldn't do that.. but we should've traded Bynum to OKC, assuming they were offering a 2nd Rounder. No reason not to.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BBD why haven't I heard how awesome of a signing Kenyon Martin is? You're slacking. :(

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Rockets have the money to sign both Jsmoove and D12 plus turn, Asik, Parsons, and all their other assets into a star SF.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
BBD why haven't I heard how awesome of a signing Kenyon Martin is? You're slacking. :(
You're ****** now. This was our championship move.

And getting rid of Brewer and somehow getting a 2nd for him was a steal. He just had no fit on our team, we got great value for him.

We need Camby back in the worst way though. That's the biggest asset we need back.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Oh yeah, the Knicks are stupid for trading away their best perimeter defender for nothing is incredibly stupid. They need him, K-Mart is absolutely awful at this point and brings NOTHING to the table.
1. He's not our best perimeter defender.

2. He's rotting away bc he offers absolutely nothing offensively and crowds the floor for Melo.

3. Getting a 2nd for him when he was useless for us was great value.

4. We need big men with all our injuries. He was an expendable asset and we needed to make a move.