Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-22-2013, 12:09 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure how serious you're being, but if the guy is close enough to ask him to go out together to try and recover, there is no circumstance whatsoever where it would be cool for him to try to **** his ex gf of four years.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Not sure how serious you're being, but if the guy is close enough to ask him to go out together to try and recover, there is no circumstance whatsoever where it would be cool for him to try to **** his ex gf of four years.
This. So much this.
We had a friend in my core group who did something like this.
No one talks to him anymore.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't immediately realize he meant he was trying to sex her.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:32 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Two of my really close friends dated for 6 years. They had an ugly break up due to another acquaintance of ours getting close to her. Well sure enough, that acquaintance ended up nailing her regularly and pretty much everyone i know hates that guy. It isn't worth it, especially because the only thing that will come from it is sex.
I did that. It wasn't pleasant.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:09 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt mean hangout as bone. I've been friends with her a bit longer and at the time she actually liked me but I told her no because I was 22 and she was still 17. I'm closer to her, the guy is kind of a dick, he'll call her a ***** in front of her friends and such.

I don't want to be a dick though so I won't pursue it.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:11 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I didnt mean hangout as bone. I've been friends with her a bit longer and at the time she actually liked me but I told her no because I was 22 and she was still 17. I'm closer to her, the guy is kind of a dick, he'll call her a ***** in front of her friends and such.

At least give it a cool down period. Don't make it look like you swooped.

Swooping is going to just cause all your friends to turn on you guys.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:27 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you wanna be a complete douchebag and look like an asshole in front of the guy and anyone that knows him, then yeah i guess it's cool.

Also, Forenci seems like the kind of guy that carries pens in his shirt pockets. Multiple pens, in different colors.
For your information I think shirt pockets are lame.

Jerk.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:44 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I don't know why this isn't a thread already, quite frankly. How great would that thread be? Forenci just posts what he did each day, dear diary style and we just go to town. Sounds wonderful. Brody should also do this.

I'd be banned within minutes.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I'd be banned within minutes.
That won't happen, ATL. You are far too hilarious.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:42 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Anal isn't cheating.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So when a chick is drunk and asks to see Junior, does that mean she wants your weiner?
Old 02-25-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So when a chick is drunk and asks to see Junior, does that mean she wants your weiner?
unless you actually have a son who has your name.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you saying they didn't all want to watch the Schwarzenegger movie? Because I always thought those nights ended as well as possible.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

I'm asking because that's all the chick who was in the relationship (talked about above) would ask me when she got drunk. And a few nights ago she texted me "show me junior" Idk what this is.

I'm trying to be a good friend. But eventually im gonna wanna show her junior. Unless she's just kidding around
Old 02-25-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, she wants it.

also, met this girl a week or 2 ago. hooked up drunk, got her number. we've started talking really this week. she's got a **** load of science classes so it's been library hangouts. she's really nice and really ******* cute but like...it just doesn't seem to click. i pulled the moves, walked her home, made out on her front porch (too early for the invite in, I guess) it's just...usually I get all giddy when i've got a new prospective girl, especially one as cute as her but it's not there.

am I just over-thinking things with her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd say just relax and let it flow. Give it a little more time. Maybe see if you can do something were scotty can be scotty and if still no click then...oh well you tried.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You not being all giddy means you have all the power.

Use it wisely.
Old 02-26-2013, 12:34 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got a friend who has been dating his girlfriend for two years, albeit in two different chunks separated by a few weeks. The other day, he used her iPad which is connected to her phone or something or other. Anyway, he got to get a free peek at her text messages and i believe her facebook was logged in as well. He found some recent messages from her to a guy saying how she loved him and saying how she enjoyed being with him the other day (ie. Screwing each other). He also found some messages from her to a guy friend of hers where she said that her and the other guy have had sex 6 times, and how she only came once because she was on top. Total unabashed sluttery.

The guy she admitted to sleeping with in the message is an ex of hers, and they dated in that weeks long gap I mentioned. She had been dating my friend for about a year and a half, dumped him, and was in a relationship with the bastard two days later. I've never seen the dude look so gloomy. Anyway, the girl eventually broke it off with the guy because he wasn't moral enough for her. My friend and her started romantically talking again, and inevitably got back together. I wasn't glad he took her back, but I understood it because this girl is his first love. He doesn't know any better than to exert horrendous judgement.

They got back together about 4-5 months ago. In that time, my friend has broken off all contact with his family. His girlfriend doesn't like them, claims they don't like her, and she talks **** about them without provocation right in front of him. He doesn't like it, but for whatever reason, allows her to do it. He went to talk with his mom in person once, and when the girl found out, she drove from Minnesota (where she was undergoing medical treatment, as she has A LOT of chronic medical problems and has had them most of her life) back to Tennessee in a massive tantrum. She made him choose between her and them, and he chose her.

She approaches being the focus of his attention in the same fascist manner. He just graduated college, and thanks in part to his dad, got a teaching job at a middle school here. He also volunteered to asst. coach the soccer team too. He's busy all the time, but when he has time, he spends it with her. He usually goes over to her parents' house where she still lives because she's apparently always feeling bad. Her family is very well off, but they're actually quite nice and adore my friend. But he's always over there or with her, which doesn't lend time for him to hang with me and our shared, close friend. I haven't even talked to the dude since November up until Saturday when I got an urgent invite to come hangout, which is when he told us everything. Talking to another girl is so out of the question because of how she'll react, he tries to just ignore the existance of any girl he comes in contact with.

Also, I need to point out he's religious and is saving sex for marriage, and kudos to him, he's pulling it off. Both he and his girlfriend agreed that they'd wait, so you can understand how learning she was cheating on him with another guy, let alone an ex, was all the more hurtful. I don't understand how he clung to sanity. He's told us there have been times he gave in and wanted to have sex with her, but she was able to stop them (and vice versa). He had to find out he's been making that difficult of commitment while she's been lying to him. Yeah.

So me and our shared friend are talking to him about everything on Saturday. Consoling him, giving him advice, and ultimately telling him to dump the ***** in epic fashion (he never said anything to her after reading them, so she didn't know he knew). Then he gets a message from her to come over, leave us who he hasn't hung out with in ages, and it was such an emergency that if he didn't, he would never be allowed over again. I exclaimed that she just solved the problem for us, but no, he left us to go to her. To appease us, he said he was going to confront her and end it. Oh, and the emergency? Her parents knew she was texting her ex and were threatening to cut her phone off...

So he goes, and me and our friend follow in my car (we were worried about him driving in the state he was in, and we just chilled at McDonalds down the road). So he gets there and tells her he knows about her ex and the messages. She denies it, and says she didn't send any messages like that. So he tells her to go get her phone. She says she forgot the password to unlock it (despite texting and calling him from it not half an hour earlier). Ok, so he tells her to get the iPad. She has forgotten how to unlock it too. So finally, he tells her to log onto facebook using his phone, and she has suddenly forgotten her login info. He gave her one last chance to come clean or he was gone, and she still denied saying anyone could have gotten on her phone or accounts to send those messages. It had to be someone else using her stuff. So he gave her back some gifts, got some back from her, and he walked through the house to the door. Her mom was there and asked if they were ok, and he said they broke up. She asked if there was anything she needed to know that he could tell her, and he said no. Then she asked if it was about the ex, and he just said yes. Then he walked out. Oddly enough, our buddy who was with me got a facebook message from her pleading for him to believe her. She said she was now saving the messages, and if we could convince our friend to come back to talk to her, then she could explain how none of what he saw makes sense. Funny how she remembered her facebook login info after he left, and how she could explain the messages after having time to delete certain ones.

But he was done it seemed. He came back to hangout with us a little longer, and then we called it a night. The next day I text him. No answer. So I text our friend that night, and learn he had gone back to her house the next day...twice. So me and him are planning and talking about what we should do from last night til tonight. I got off work a few hours ago, and texted the shared friend to get an update. He said he asked how things were with them, and the guy finally replied back. It went along the lines of, "Everything is much better. We've been talking, and her explanation is actually starting to make a lot of sense..."

So what I'm asking is, what's the nicest way of telling someone they're a pathetic, spineless coward who needs to be a ******* man and stop dating a sociopath who obviously doesn't give two shits about you aside from the male attention you provide when she's not batting one-for-six with some prick? How do I tell him he has no self-respect for himself, and if he had any character at all, he'd block this psycho and instead pick up the phone to call the ******* people who raised him from childhood. You should be begging them for forgiveness, and instead, you're willingly entertaining the poison words of a toxic woman who has left your balls blue while she was screwing the same dude she dumped your ass for not less than 6 months ago. You're not even getting laid by this ***** and you allow her to dictate your relationships as if they're her own personal property. We have a name for that you little ****. ITS CALLED A GOD DAMNED PET. You're a fool of the highest order, and the fact that you were the fastest sperm confounds me to the degree that I'm fighting the aneurysms just thinking about it.

So yeah. A nice way to say all that would be nice, or else I'm ruining a friendship.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 02-26-2013 at 12:36 AM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:35 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sweet sassy molassy that felt good to write down.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-26-2013, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Say it exactly as you said it.
Anything else won't hit home I'm afraid.

I could always skin him and wear him around and it'd be like he never left.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:59 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

edit: I've thought about this again and I'm sure you and your friends have tried to have plenty of civil discussions with him about this dumb slunt before, so its pretty tough to know what will actually get through to him (thus your problem). I guess say what you said and try to put it into perspective for him.

Last edited by pierce2walker : 02-26-2013 at 03:11 AM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:02 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Yeah man what you wrote is perfect
Old 02-26-2013, 01:03 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tell him what he saw with his own eyes is more the truth, than a story she can spin.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:09 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TH, you sit your friend down and you tell him there are two easy steps for him to solve this situation in its entirety:

Old 02-26-2013, 01:30 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Its a "One word...and I'll hit you again," situation for me.

Its not like he'd ask me for advice. He knows what I'll say, and I'm pretty sure he knows I don't like her to begin with. She insults his sister whenever she gets the chance, and I've got a bit of a soft spot for his sister. Nothing I'd ever act on for obvious reasons, but he knows I'm sweet on her. So he knows how me listening to his brat of a girlfriend trash the girl makes **** get old real quick on my end. I'll actually be the one who'll say something, and its a shame I have to when her brother is sitting right there. If a girl started being disrespectful to njx or vidae's future wives, I'd walk out the door and out that *****'s life. He'll just sit there and pretend he's not listening.

I also wonder if over time, the abstinence thing has caused a stress tumor that's suppressing the judgement center of his brain. Two years is a long time. Two years with the girl in arms reach is an eternity. Oral is nice, but at some point your psyche has to crack and misconstrue that effort that you put in as something you can't waste. Like a downpayment on sex. Repression is a helluva danger, if you ask me.

I have no idea what story she weaved him, but I can't wait to hear it.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.