Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-22-2013, 08:33 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love you Commie.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:01 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Even if he was a SG, having his stats as the primary ball handler is average at best. Brody's argument for everything is basically efficiency at multiple parts of the game, which is something Kyrie doesn't have. We're talking about completely subjective rankings, saying he's dumb for judging a player by what he sees fit is dumber than saying getting to the line isn't a skill.

Also love scumbag metsox. Discredits getting to the like for weeks, attacks people for saying he discredits getting to the line.
Sometimes I just prefer to watch the games/player myself and see the impact he has on games, how effective he is. How all of a sudden Cleveland has been hanging in games vs top teams, how he has been elevating his game for the 4th quarters.

I'm not trying to advocate him as the best PG in the league, but I also don't need stats to tell me what is fairly obvious when you watch him play. He's 20 years old on a team with no other scoring options, I'm not expecting him to be the most effecient player in the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Besides Tony Parker, every other NBA championship team usually has PGs who dont score. At least, since 2000's that is. Possibly longer back but I wasn't too big into NBA then.

Personally, I believe each championship team has a few elements for them to be successful. While easy as it sounds, most teams go against the grain.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:42 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
-Kemba Walker has a better assist/TO ratio aka more assists and less turnovers, and he plays with an abortion of a supporting cast so that kind of makes your point moot
-Chris Paul had no supporting cast with the Hornets and consistently produced, so it's kind of irrelevant. Good playmakers can succeed regardless, Kyrie isn't one in terms of creating for others.

I never said point guards are only supposed to pass, they're generally supposed to be good passers because they're the main ballhandlers on the team and if they aren't, the team will pretty much suck ass unless they have another dominant ball handler. Kyrie is a low assist/high turnover guy for a PG who doesn't score very efficiently for the number of shots he takes. It's not that hard of a concept.
Chris Paul had David West and Tyson Chandler, along with Peja who can actually competently (understatement) shoot 3's. Chandler was good for one easy lob assist per game, and David West can finish.

Come on, son.

Again, he's not Chris Paul in terms of distributing, but stop acting like Kyrie is playing with anything close to what Chris Paul had.

Last edited by AHungryWalrus : 02-22-2013 at 10:04 AM.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:53 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Besides Tony Parker, every other NBA championship team usually has PGs who dont score. At least, since 2000's that is. Possibly longer back but I wasn't too big into NBA then.

Personally, I believe each championship team has a few elements for them to be successful. While easy as it sounds, most teams go against the grain.
Chauncey was the 2nd leading scorer, and clutch time scorer, for the Pistons.

LeBron is the one carrying the ball up 99% of the time in any important situation, so he is pretty much classified as a point guard.

The real common thread in all the championship teams is talent. Other than the Pistons in 04, every team has at least 2 hall of famers.

2000, 2001, 2002 - Kobe and Shaq
2003, 2005, 2007 - Duncan, Parker
2004 - Maybe not 2, but they were the ultimate "team". Ben Wallace best defender in the game, then Billups / Rip Hamilton / Sheed in their prime, with a great defensive Prince.
2006 - Wade, Last good year of Shaq
2008 - Pierce, Allen, KG
2009, 2010 - Kobe, Pau (Not quite hall of fame, but still was a top 2 center at the time)
Old 02-22-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
wat.
Ben Gordon is so much better on offense than TT. He's a MUCH better scorer. TT's a good young player out of position. And MKG is a useful scorer, stop with that nonsense. He's a good young player and better than anything Kyrie is working with.

There's comparisons and there's saying "KYRIE'S NOT ELITE BECAUSE HE'S NOT CP3". stop. they're difference players. CP3 is one of the best PG's to play the game. Kyrie's of a different mold. Oh, and it's what? His 2nd player in the league on a dog **** team. Sorry his numbers aren't to your liking

Bropez is an ok passer, nothing great but stop it. He would get doubled and tripled because he had NOBODY to pass to. That's my point. When you're the only scorer on the team, only one with talent you have to force up shots.

And no, the "do it yourself" thing isn't ******** in the least. It's how basketball ******* works. If you're great ala Lebron, ok, maybe it's not ********. But sorry not everyone can be the best player in the league. It's honestly simple basketball you can tell that by watching it, it's obvious. It's how basketball is and works. I don't see how you can argue otherwise.

I know you're enamored by your statsheet and what not, and I'm with you on quite a few arguments, but you're way off on this one. Kyrie's a special talent, player and scorer. Your Kyrie hate is just off on this one
-Bropez might have been doubled but he's so bad at passing out of any double team that it helped point out his serious weaknesses. He's not an OK passer, he's well below average for a player with his skill set (aka bad rebounder, solidish scorer for a center).
-Gordon is a massive chucker and a guy who hates playing with Charlotte/his coach, he's completely useless for Kemba
-I LOVE MKG and think he'll be the third best player in this class after Davis/Dre, but he's not exactly much of a scoring threat right now. You're seriously underrating how much Tristan has improved the last several months.
-I'm well aware of the burden being the main guy causes, but it doesn't instantly transform you into a turnover machine that can't create for your teammates, regardless of how poor they are. Again, I don't hate Kyrie. He's good, and his long range game is lethal. His flaws hold him back from being as good as he is perceived.

I do watch games people, more than most here even. I see his long range skills all the time, and I also see how bad he is at attacking the basket and defensively, while having issues being a facilitator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Even if he was a SG, having his stats as the primary ball handler is average at best. Brody's argument for everything is basically efficiency at multiple parts of the game, which is something Kyrie doesn't have. We're talking about completely subjective rankings, saying he's dumb for judging a player by what he sees fit is dumber than saying getting to the line isn't a skill.

Also love scumbag metsox. Discredits getting to the like for weeks, attacks people for saying he discredits getting to the line.
I don't know what happened to you, but I like new you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh nevermind.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not going to contribute to the Irving debate because I agree with points on both sides of the argument so **** it there's really nothing further to add. It's weird that his numbers around the rim are below average when he displays really good finishing ability. Perhaps a bit of it is his sorry ass endurance.

Brody to be honest I actually think you're complimentary of Irving. You see his talent and potential, not really anything else to ask of you at this point in his career since he has plenty to clean up on.

I'm just glad other people see Tristan Thompson's improvement :D He's no Faried but he's showing signs of competency on offense.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Last edited by BuckeyeDan17 : 02-22-2013 at 10:32 AM.
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:36 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lillard will definitely be atleast the third best player in this class. Anyone who says otherwise is WRONG!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i mean, i agree with snowflake to an extent and i'm not out here calling Kyrie the bestest PG evar, but I think there are certainly circumstances that will skew stats. I don't think Kyrie's ability to score can really be questioned. It's also obvious he's not a CP3 facilitator, hell he's not a Ty Lawson facilitator, but he's a young scoring PG. I do enjoy Tristan Thompson, but in terms of offensive talent, I'm putting Gordon ahead of him. Along with MKG's threat over anyone else on the cavs that Kyrie could pass to. I think Kyrie could really develop into an Allen Iverson type player. Filthy handles, scoring ability, but scrutinized for his lack of assists and high turnover rates. Kyrie's a 2nd year player with not much help and putting up some gaudy scoring numbers (no matter how inefficient but it's not like he's JR Smith chucker)

And it's impossible to compare Faried and Kyrie, they're different positions and do different things differently. Faried's an incredible rebounder and defender and is so crucial to Denvers success (and I ******* love me some Faried). Meanwhile, Kyrie CARRIES the cavs on his back offensively/scoring wise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
Chris Paul had David West and Tyson Chandler, along with Peja who can actually competently (understatement) shoot 3's. Chandler was good for one easy lob assist per game, and David West can finish.

Come on, son.

Again, he's not Chris Paul in terms of distributing, but stop acting like Kyrie is playing with anything close to what Chris Paul had.
He had David West, who had done NOTHING prior to Paul, in his first year. Outside of that, he had Speedy Claxton and Desmond Mason. Not exactly high class. I'm just saying, he was compared to Chris Paul coming out but I don't see him ever being as good as Paul is. If he can improve his inside game and get to the line more over the next several years (which he absolutely can do), he'll be more like a mini Durant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
Chauncey was the 2nd leading scorer, and clutch time scorer, for the Pistons.

LeBron is the one carrying the ball up 99% of the time in any important situation, so he is pretty much classified as a point guard.

The real common thread in all the championship teams is talent. Other than the Pistons in 04, every team has at least 2 hall of famers.

2000, 2001, 2002 - Kobe and Shaq
2003, 2005, 2007 - Duncan, Parker
2004 - Maybe not 2, but they were the ultimate "team". Ben Wallace best defender in the game, then Billups / Rip Hamilton / Sheed in their prime, with a great defensive Prince.
2006 - Wade, Last good year of Shaq
2008 - Pierce, Allen, KG
2009, 2010 - Kobe, Pau (Not quite hall of fame, but still was a top 2 center at the time)
Big Ben and Chauncey are both hall of famers. Chauncey slowly became one of the better and more controlled point guards when it comes to assists to turnovers over the course of his career, so I do think he qualifies as that kind of guard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Lillard will definitely be atleast the third best player in this class. Anyone who says otherwise is WRONG!
I really don't think Lillard is THAT good.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-22-2013, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i mean, i agree with snowflake to an extent and i'm not out here calling Kyrie the bestest PG evar, but I think there are certainly circumstances that will skew stats. I don't think Kyrie's ability to score can really be questioned. It's also obvious he's not a CP3 facilitator, hell he's not a Ty Lawson facilitator, but he's a young scoring PG. I do enjoy Tristan Thompson, but in terms of offensive talent, I'm putting Gordon ahead of him. Along with MKG's threat over anyone else on the cavs that Kyrie could pass to. I think Kyrie could really develop into an Allen Iverson type player. Filthy handles, scoring ability, but scrutinized for his lack of assists and high turnover rates. Kyrie's a 2nd year player with not much help and putting up some gaudy scoring numbers (no matter how inefficient but it's not like he's JR Smith chucker)

And it's impossible to compare Faried and Kyrie, they're different positions and do different things differently. Faried's an incredible rebounder and defender and is so crucial to Denvers success (and I ******* love me some Faried). Meanwhile, Kyrie CARRIES the cavs on his back offensively/scoring wise.
Faired actually isn't all that good of a defender at all. Kyrie is the better player and it isn't close. James Harden is clearly better than both. Kyrie isn't elite yet, but he is on the cusp of being a top 5 pg and will probably make that next step sometime in the next couple of years considering his age and ability. There, I just solved the past 3 pages.

Last edited by Rob S : 02-22-2013 at 12:10 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There, Rob wins.

This thread is now MWP breaking up toy gun fights in his cookie monster pajamas.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...as-report-says
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Faired actually isn't all that good of a defender at all. Kyrie is the better player and it isn't close. James Harden is clearly better than both. Kyrie isn't elite yet, but he is on the cusp of being a top 5 pg and will probably make that next step sometime in the next couple of years considering his age and ability. There, I just solved the past 3 pages.
There was a debate comparing a PG, SG and a PF for the past 3 pages? What the ****?
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:30 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There, now this thread is back to being good. More talk about how amazing the Heat are.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I prefer these views

actually the Pacers are the best

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

Quote:
He had David West, who had done NOTHING prior to Paul, in his first year. Outside of that, he had Speedy Claxton and Desmond Mason. Not exactly high class. I'm just saying, he was compared to Chris Paul coming out but I don't see him ever being as good as Paul is. If he can improve his inside game and get to the line more over the next several years (which he absolutely can do), he'll be more like a mini Durant.

I don't know WHO was comparing him to Paul as a player, or as a prospect, but he never should have been. Kyrie has been a score first guy the whole time, and I never would have put him in the same class as Paul.

I love Kyrie, clearly, but Paul will be a top 5 all time PG, when it's all said and done.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
I love you Commie.
Perfectly understandable, but what for this time?!

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Paul is really under appreciated. If the dude gets a title, he has to be right in the race for as high as 2nd best PG of all time.

Last edited by Rob S : 02-22-2013 at 04:52 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How come you guys never talk about how Marc Gasol is? 7'1, good rebounder, good defender, amazing passer, rotund cheeks, long sexy legs, and a dreamy beard... all the qualitys of a fantastic white NBA center.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
How come you guys never talk about how Marc Gasol is? 7'1, good rebounder, good defender, amazing passer, rotund cheeks, long sexy legs, and a dreamy beard... all the qualitys of a fantastic white NBA center.
He's no Greg Ostertag.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
He's a good, solid above average center.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-22-2013, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
He's a good, solid above average center.
He's better than that, at least in the center-barren current climate. He's a legit DPOTY candidate and is pretty damn smooth on offense.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:29 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scotty, tell Keith Bogans to chill!

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raps > Knicks