Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

View Poll Results: Who will have the more successful NFL career
Geno Smith 47 49.47%
Matt Barkley 31 32.63%
Honestly, I would bet that BOTH guys are ultimately "irrelevant of not busts all together". 17 17.89%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-08-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Strictly looking at Geno's game I see consistent issues with boundary throws, throws into zones/windows, pocket presence, and going through progressions

For all these quarterbacks, not just Smith and Barkley, they'll be best served to be put in a position to where they can develop for a year or two otherwise if they're thrown the wolves immediately the potential to bust will be considerable.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Trust me, you're in the majority when it comes to believing in Geno over Barkley. No big declaration there. Just trying to give another view out there that can be debated.

The Clausen comparison is just a huge silly reach. C'mon... every QB with good intangibles is now the same? I know that's not the point you're trying to make right?

...and as for Pro System or Spread making no difference, we'll just agree to disagree. Also, there are different variations, so that makes it difficult to make generalized statements.

...and as for Manning, that was just an example to point out how arm strength isn't the end all for QBs. There was never a comparison made to point out that Barkley is Manning.
Where did I say that? I was merely addressing your point that Barkley had superior intangibles. There are many other similarities. I'd say Barkley has a weaker arm, similar accuracy, similar size, similar intangibles, somewhat similar personality. Both played in a pro offense. Both played with teams LOADED with offensive talent.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Where did I say that? I was merely addressing your point that Barkley had superior intangibles. There are many other similarities. I'd say Barkley has a weaker arm, similar accuracy, similar size, similar intangibles, somewhat similar personality. Both played in a pro offense. Both played with teams LOADED with offensive talent.
And you could say the same about Joe Montana and about a million other QBs. Where does it start and end? Player comparisons are a joke. They ALL are. You notice people will like to compare prospects to pros but not pros to pros? Why? It doesn't work! People are all different.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:43 PM    (permalink
SAGA45
Rookie

SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And you could say the same about Joe Montana and about a million other QBs. Where does it start and end? Player comparisons are a joke. They ALL are. You notice people will like to compare prospects to pros but not pros to pros? Why? It doesn't work! People are all different.
Do you think Geno is a stronger prospect than Kevin Kolb was in '07?
SAGA45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
Do you think Geno is a stronger prospect than Kevin Kolb was in '07?
That's a good question.
What will Geno do at the combine in a few weeks?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Joe Montana was a 3rd round pick

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kiper has his vote in.....
https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/3...079361/photo/1

Old 02-24-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People are underrating Barkley's arm strength and overrating how important it will be in terms of his NFL success. He's not Colt McCoy, his arm is closer to guys like Romo, Ryan, Warner etc and it hasn't held them back or limited what they did on Sundays. Intangibles, ball placement, decision making, consistency, being able to throw effectively under duress... Those are more important for QBs than arm strength.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 02-24-2013 at 12:28 PM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His arm is not good. It's not Chad Pennington bad, but it's still pretty meh. My problem is, it's not like he has elite accuracy either like Brees or some other QB's who lacked arm strength.

I just hate the argument for Barkley. "There's a ton of tape on this guy. You know what you're getting." or "He's really solid with a lot of experience."

These are all cop outs. Sorry, I don't want that in my first round QB. I want someone who looks like a stud and Barkley has never looked anything but above average/solid to me. I believe he's got Jimmy Clausen syndrome where the weapons around him make him look much better than he is.

Overall, that's my issue with people who support Barkley. I've never heard anyone try to defend him but saying, "This guy is an amazing QB, he can make all the throws, he has elite accuracy, he is a genius at the position, etc."
Old 02-24-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
His arm is not good. It's not Chad Pennington bad, but it's still pretty meh. My problem is, it's not like he has elite accuracy either like Brees or some other QB's who lacked arm strength.

I just hate the argument for Barkley. "There's a ton of tape on this guy. You know what you're getting." or "He's really solid with a lot of experience."

These are all cop outs. Sorry, I don't want that in my first round QB. I want someone who looks like a stud and Barkley has never looked anything but above average/solid to me. I believe he's got Jimmy Clausen syndrome where the weapons around him make him look much better than he is.

Overall, that's my issue with people who support Barkley. I've never heard anyone try to defend him but saying, "This guy is an amazing QB, he can make all the throws, he has elite accuracy, he is a genius at the position, etc."
He has looked like a stud, that's the reason he came into this year as the projected #1 pick. Had he come out after his Junior year he would have been lumped right with RG3 and Luck. What hurt him was the unreal expectations people had for him and USC this year, and in hindsight everyone overrated the talent they had because, well, they're SC. He fell victim to overanalysis, and once someone questioned his arm strength publicly everyone ran with it.

He's a good prospect and teams like the Cardinals, Jets and Bills will be making a big mistake if they pass on him.

Not that I was a fan but Jimmy Clausen was immature, and as we learned with Ryan Leaf immaturity will derail even the most talented of prospects. Barkley's character is the polar opposite of Clausen's, so the comparison stops there for me.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 02-24-2013 at 12:50 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
He has looked like a stud, that's the reason he came into this year as the projected #1 pick. Had he come out after his Junior year he would have been lumped right with RG3 and Luck. What hurt him was the unreal expectations people had for him and USC this year, and in hindsight everyone overrated the talent they had because, well, they're SC. He fell victim to overanalysis, and once someone questioned his arm strength publicly everyone ran with it.

He's a good prospect and teams like the Cardinals, Jets and Bills will be making a big mistake if they pass on him.

Not that I was a fan but Jimmy Clausen was immature, and as we learned with Ryan Leaf immaturity will derail even the most talented of prospects. Barkley's character is the polar opposite of Clausen's, so the comparison stops there for me.
I disagree. I also hate the "over-analyzed" non-sense people try to use to defend guys like Barkley and Locker. They're not being over-analyzed, he stayed another year so he's just being analyzed. Luck wasn't over analyzed. Some people had a couple doubts about him but never in a million years did it impact how good he was and that he was going to be selected first overall.

And one person didn't say, "OMG ARM STRENGTH!!!" and everyone ran with it. People have questioned arm strength with Barkley for a long time. It's always been my big concern with him. And he has a very talented offensive group. I think that's why Jimmy was overrated by many. He'd toss up floaters and Floyd and company would go up and grab it. I'm not saying Barkley will be Clausen, but I think there is a fair comparison.

I'm also not 100% sold on his leadership either. He seems a little aloof to me.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I disagree. I also hate the "over-analyzed" non-sense people try to use to defend guys like Barkley and Locker. They're not being over-analyzed, he stayed another year so he's just being analyzed. Luck wasn't over analyzed. Some people had a couple doubts about him but never in a million years did it impact how good he was and that he was going to be selected first overall.

And one person didn't say, "OMG ARM STRENGTH!!!" and everyone ran with it. People have questioned arm strength with Barkley for a long time. It's always been my big concern with him. And he has a very talented offensive group. I think that's why Jimmy was overrated by many. He'd toss up floaters and Floyd and company would go up and grab it. I'm not saying Barkley will be Clausen, but I think there is a fair comparison.

I'm also not 100% sold on his leadership either. He seems a little aloof to me.
Yea I'm just gonna agree to disagree. Like I said I think his arm is better than given credit for and I'm not one to downgrade a QB because he threw to talented wideouts... I never saw the point in doing that or what that criticism actually is. Would you view him differently if his receivers weren't going to the NFL? Not sure how that affects the evaluation of a quarterback. If you see a flaw you don't need to look at how talented his receivers are to call him on it.

Sorry but i hate that criticism and its been a common con for Barkley on scouting reports. It's just a lazy, generic critique that doesn't even make sense.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 02-24-2013 at 01:44 PM.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:45 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

I still love lookin at the voting here!
This is going to be a fun career here for these 2 guys.

My $ is still on Barkley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Old 04-01-2013, 09:32 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Kiper has company in his assessment that Matt Barkley is the draft's best QB.

I'll post a few snippets of what Huard says. Just a fraction.
Quote:
Why Barkley will be first QB taken
Looking at how Barkley's physical abilities translate to pro level

By Brock Huard | ESPN Football
http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft...od_nfl_xxx_xxx

Barkley's leadership ability and character are two strong points in his favor (more on that later), but I'll start this analysis off with a look at the way Barkley's skill set and ability project well to the next level.

1. Throws downfield
While Barkley's arm talent won't be confused with Jay Cutler's or Joe Flacco's, Barkley is fully capable of making the intermediate and deep throws necessary at the next level. Barkley's 10⅛-inch hands were bigger than some thought (and nearly an inch bigger than Geno Smith's), which allows him to grip it and rip it better than one might think. In fact, when crunching the numbers over the last two seasons on throws of 20-plus yards, Barkley is very much in the same class as Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III on the college level:

Barkley: 41 percent completion percentage, 24 TDs, 2 INTs
Luck: 43 percent, 13 TDs, 5 INTs
Griffin: 38 percent, 33 TDs, 5 INTs

2. Third-down passing
Third down is the "money down" in the NFL, when the blitzes are the most complex and the outcome of many games hang in the balance of four or five critical conversions.
Barkley's 2012 production surpassed his 2011 output, and his 61 percent completion rate with 11 TDs and 4 INTs equated to an NFL QB rating of 104.8 on the make-or-break down. Wilson led all rookies with a 96.2 rating in 2012, while Aaron Rodgers paced all NFL passers with 110.8.

3. Red zone productivity

4. Movement passing

Barkley's ability to throw on the run doesn't get the credit it deserves.
Barkley has completed more than 65 percent of his passes with 23 touchdowns and three interceptions when outside the pocket in his career.

In his career, Barkley has thrown 44 touchdowns and just six interceptions when opponents blitz.

5. Durability and availability
Trent Dilfer reiterates time and again how important it is to be available to your teammates at the most critical position in all of sports. Though Barkley battled shoulder sprains and an AC joint dislocation to end his career two games prematurely, the powerfully-built Barkley started 47 of 51 games over his four years in Los Angeles.

Unlike his USC QB brethren Matt Leinart, Carson Palmer and Mark Sanchez, Barkley didn't have Pete Carroll's elite defenses to lighten his burden, especially down the home stretch of his career. There was no Clay Matthews or Lofa Tatupu or Brian Cushing. No, the defenses during Barkley's stay were some of the worst statistical units in school history, and Barkley had to carry the load as a result.

• He helped guide the USC program through its most turbulent stretch when the incentive of bowl games and championships was wiped away.

• He started for powerhouse Mater Dei as a true freshman in high school and for USC as a true freshman, becoming the first Trojans quarterback in program history to take the snaps from the onset.

• With the NFL draft less than 30 days away and the firing of misinformation heating up, scouts and executives have lauded Barkley's combine presentation in meeting rooms and throughout the interview process.

When you combine that leadership ability with what is an underrated physical skill set, you get a quarterback prospect with the potential to be very successful once he gets to the NFL. Even after all of the struggles he and his USC team went through during the 2012 season, I expect, when all is said and done, for Barkley to be the first QB taken in this year's draft.
Who here still believes Geno Smith will be a better NFL QB than Barkley?
Old 04-01-2013, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Roddoliver
Rookie

Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IMO Barkley remains the #1 QB in this draft. Geno Smith might have more physical upside but he did not even go through progressions and the protection calls came from the sideline.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:37 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty interesting points. Alot of Smith's supporters point to how terrible the WVU defense was but this is the first time I have heard of that argument for Barkley - who also played against a ton of high scoring teams in the PAC 12. The amount of playing time Barkley has accumulated, the ability to read a defense and make pre-snap adjustments are really underrated IMO.

I like Barkley alot and think the he is getting a lot of unnecessary flack. Any interview I have seen with him - he comes across as really mature, bright and articulate.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:26 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'm the idiot who debated that the Chiefs should take him #1 overall. So yeah, I'm pulling for the guy.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:10 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't hate Barkley, but for any analyst to list first of all his ability to throw the ball downfield as a strength of Barkley's game loses nearly all credibility to me.

Barkley is outstanding when he's throwing short to intermediate. When he's forced to go downfield, his arm and accuracy are exposed.

Then to compare Barkley's 3rd down efficiency in college to NFL QUARTERBACKS is asinine and homerish.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 04-02-2013 at 02:36 PM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:48 AM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

Barkley all the way.

Barkley at least has a chance to carve out a Matt Hasselbeck type of career if he is plugged into the right system on a team with a good offensive line.

Geno Smith is Akili Smith 2.0.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's funny when people use things like decision making, understanding of the game and consistency, for reasons as to why Barkley is better, when all you have to do is what him play to realize that none of that is true.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't forget leadership. For some reason Barkley is a leader but Smith is not.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:11 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I -love- the Akili Smith comparisons. They're so lazy and ridiculous.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Akili Smith/Geno ?

Yeah no.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
They are both black and played in similar systems in college. What more do you really need to know??
Old 04-02-2013, 10:32 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Not as bad as every white WR being compared to Welker.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote