Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-18-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The pro football section hasn't been all that great for a while now

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
The pro football section hasn't been all that great for a while now
Whats sad is, its only a few select posters that ruin it.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my 3rd period class makes me want to punch babies

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:20 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
my 3rd period class makes me want to punch babies

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:38 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beards.

I've been sporting a beard since before it was cool. Now everyone and there brother posts pics of "look at my epic beard" pics. And a lot of them have no business doing it, those people who cant grow beards and just have wolfman patches all over there face. yeah...you know who you are.

Old 02-24-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i have no idea why, but i still always associate your name with flash gordon instead of superman. and now i'm just going to go with the idea that you have the same beard as ming the merciless.

Maybe not the beard, but perhaps the eyebrows...

Old 02-25-2013, 10:05 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Beards.

I've been sporting a beard since before it was cool. Now everyone and there brother posts pics of "look at my epic beard" pics. And a lot of them have no business doing it, those people who cant grow beards and just have wolfman patches all over there face. yeah...you know who you are.
The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned. The ones who can't grow beards usually quickly figure it out and stop, simply because they have the self respect to not look stupid. I've worn a beard ever since I could grow one without it looking stupid, and wish more men would join the revival of the beard. I don't care about "cool" or not, beards have mystical, magical, mysterious powers and I do believe more beards will result in a better world, lol.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't grow out a full zz top beard but I let it grow out a but since it isn't patchy and grows pretty evenly on my face, I just keep it trimmed though because the longer it gets the nastier it looks haha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 02-25-2013, 10:23 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People responding to AcheTen grinds my gears.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
I can't grow out a full zz top beard but I let it grow out a but since it isn't patchy and grows pretty evenly on my face, I just keep it trimmed though because the longer it gets the nastier it looks haha
I'm no ZZ Top member yet when it comes to my beard, but I haven't touched it since October, and see now end in sight, so I may get to the point of a ZZ Top beard soon (months-year away).

Old 02-25-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
People responding to AcheTen grinds my gears.
I'm sorry. He grinds my gear.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:05 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've come to the realization that college was a terrible waste of time and money. I'm in an entry level marketing/client relations position and absolutely hating it. I've done a lot of construction type work over the years and honestly loved it in comparison to the office job that I have now. The pay was similar, but I got so much more satisfaction out of the work and felt like I accomplished something after each day.

I feel ungrateful due to the fact that I know a lot of college grads are struggling to find work, and I'm in a pretty good situation to start a career. Right now I'm exploring my options with the military. I'm much more comfortable working my ass off physically and mentally rather than doing mind-numbing office work. Sorry about the rant, just wanted to get it off my chest. Life is just grinding my gears in general.

Last edited by TimD : 02-25-2013 at 12:09 PM.
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
I've come to the realization that college was a terrible waste of time and money. I'm in an entry level marketing/client relations position and absolutely hating it. I've done a lot of construction type work over the years and honestly loved it in comparison to the office job that I have now. The pay was similar, but I got so much more satisfaction out of the work and felt like I accomplished something after each day.

I feel ungrateful due to the fact that I know a lot of college grads are struggling to find work, and I'm in a pretty good situation to start a career. Right now I'm exploring my options with the military. I'm much more comfortable working my ass off physically and mentally rather than doing mind-numbing office work. Sorry about the rant, just wanted to get it off my chest. Life is just grinding my gears in general.
I recently realized it was a good thing I didn't go to college for those same reasons. It wouldn't have done anything for me, personally, simply because of the way my brain is wired. I don't always love my job, but seeing the satisfaction people get from improvements to their greatest investment (their home) really does make me feel good, and proud. I'm not solving world problems with my job, but I would rather do that in my free time, haha. Listen to some music, Tim, spend lots of time thinking things over. Maybe you're current job situation will improve, maybe you might want to look into another job in that field, maybe you might want to go back to construction, or check out your options in the military, make the decisions that you will be happy with while you're making them AND after, and as always, come on here and ask for advice if you ever want it, plenty of us are willing to try to help.

Old 02-25-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks man. I hope that didn't come off as desperate or depressing. I'd like to think that it's a good thing to be able to recognize when change is needed.

It's just crazy to realize that a mistake was made and begin to start correcting that mistake.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Thanks man. I hope that didn't come off as desperate or depressing. I'd like to think that it's a good thing to be able to recognize when change is needed.

It's just crazy to realize that a mistake was made and begin to start correcting that mistake.
No it didn't, been there myself, sometimes you just have to be brutally honest with yourself and come up with a new plan that you'll be happy with. Consider yourself lucky you are one of the people willing to admit to yourself you made a mistake.

Old 02-25-2013, 01:56 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
I'm sorry. He grinds my gear.
He has now created a new thread about busts aka his Ansah rant.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
He has now created a new thread about busts aka his Ansah rant.
It grinds my gears that I do want to talk about the topic itself, but don't want to give him another platform to ignorantly ***** about Ansah.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

It's one thing to realize your passion is elsewhere. That's fine and normal. But do also realize that its not at all unusual to have your first job suck. You're entry-level aka doing the **** work that nobody else wants to do.

I'm not saying you are wrong or misled, but something to consider.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
It's one thing to realize your passion is elsewhere. That's fine and normal. But do also realize that its not at all unusual to have your first job suck. You're entry-level aka doing the **** work that nobody else wants to do.

I'm not saying you are wrong or misled, but something to consider.
Yeah I've given that a lot of thought. My job is actually pretty good for someone trying to break into the field. I have a lot of responsibility and am working with a good group of people. I just can't imagine myself being in the business world for any extended period of time. Lots to think about though.

Last edited by TimD : 02-25-2013 at 05:12 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"OMG! My job is so awful! My boss is mean! The work is horrible"
Posted to Facebook. While at work.

If you can post to Facebook, FROM A COMPUTER no less, while at work you can just shut the hell up about your job sucking. Seriously.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

You know what grinds my gears? Stupid ************* who don't know what a gtdamn turn signal is. Like the asswipe that cuts you off without at least flashing their signal, or the douche that turns on his signal to turn left when the light turns green and you're stuck behind them. I swear I will take a turn signal and shove it up someone's ass next time.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 03-01-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know what grinds my gears?!!!

When you are driving on the highway, nothing crazy but normal speed 70-80. The slow ass car in the right lane next to you JUST HAS TO get in front of you for no friking reason. Not only do they see you coming at the right speed, but they say F IT. I'm coming in with my slow ass car and force there way in even though if they wait 2 seconds for me to pass, there is no one behind me.

And then what do they do?!!?!!? They go in front of you and continue to go 45 MPH ON THE DAMN HIGHWAY.

Thank you - happens to me on a daily basis on the way to work.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Yeah that one pisses me off too.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 03-01-2013, 12:14 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As if you have a working car, r4l.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
As if you have a working car, r4l.
It's a lowrider.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote