Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-26-2013, 02:10 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got this feeling this girl I was talking with a year ago has some interest in me again, thing is she's with a guy right now :\. She's works at a bank and I went in there to get some cash and we talked for like 10 mins and the other day I caught her following me while I was at work delivering pizza(best job ever). I'm not going to try and interfere with their relationship since I know how that feels (last relationship ended horribly with my ex cheating on me) but if she ends up single I'll be all over that.

Also there's this half Asian chick on FB that's been seemingly took a like to me, I went to high school with her and I'm just praying we run into each other at a party or something soon.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:42 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titanhope, your friend is the worst kind of *****. You need to have an intervention. Sit down with he and your mutual close friends. Tell him what a sociopath is with references. Explain that she is indeed a sociopath. And that he is indeed a pet of hers that will ruin his life. Demand that the relationship ends. Give him all of examples of her being a sociopath and not having his interests remotely in her heart.

Then you walk away from him when he doesn't listen. If he isn't strong enough to stand up for himself, then he isn't worth having as someone close to you, IMO.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:58 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Titanhope, your friend is the worst kind of *****. You need to have an intervention. Sit down with he and your mutual close friends. Tell him what a sociopath is with references. Explain that she is indeed a sociopath. And that he is indeed a pet of hers that will ruin his life. Demand that the relationship ends. Give him all of examples of her being a sociopath and not having his interests remotely in her heart.

Then you walk away from him when he doesn't listen. If he isn't strong enough to stand up for himself, then he isn't worth having as someone close to you, IMO.
If you can incorporate this, you're last paragraph from the first post, and explain to him how his parents have STILL supported him through all of this (getting a job through his father is a big deal, that's the type of thing that sets you up for life, and he left that behind for a crazy ***** who doesn't value his life in the slightest) you might get the point across. If not, then you might have to consider moving on from that friendship. If he is perfectly ok being stranded on a desert island with a sociopathic whorecunt, abandoning his family and friends, in essence stranding himself, then so be it. Maybe after a little while he'll come around when he realizes all he has is this "woman" who doesn't treat him well, that seems like its the only thing you would be able to hope for, or hope to get him to understand he needs to avoid.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You could always bone her and send him the pictures so he understands what slunt he's dealing with.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:44 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TH, I don't think there is a nice way to say what you need to say. And if you are blunt and he still clings to this ***** then I'd say he's not worth wasting your time and effort on.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
You could always bone her and send him the pictures so he understands what slunt he's dealing with.
Out of all the advice...someone tell me...why I immediately thought "Oooooh this one! Use this one!!"

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:23 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Out of all the advice...someone tell me...why I immediately thought "Oooooh this one! Use this one!!"
Because its totally plausible?
Old 02-26-2013, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, TH, in that situation you just need to lay all the cards on the table and if he doesn't listen or care what you have to say you can walk away with a clean consciousness. I know that's not ideal and these situations are never fun because you always want to stick by your friends but it seems like your friend has some clear issues.

I hate relationships like that. I understand it being it being a first love, and so on, but there comes a point where you have to be seriously messed up not to see the situation in front of you. It becomes less about the girl (for all the absolutely horrible things she's done) and more about your friends own issues. He clearly has self-esteem issues and needs to work on himself before he can date.

It's an old adage, but you have to like yourself and be comfortable by yourself into order to love somebody else and be with somebody else.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
and our boy TH gets his junior nice and wet.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
and our boy TH gets his junior nice and wet.
This ***** sounds like she's got a rusty ****, I think junior might get tetanus.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think there is anything you can say that will make sense with him as you will need proof. Also you better hope they dont have sex bc if he is that hooked now it will be 5 times worse if he has sex.

Quote:
Its a "One word...and I'll hit you again," situation for me.

Its not like he'd ask me for advice. He knows what I'll say, and I'm pretty sure he knows I don't like her to begin with. She insults his sister whenever she gets the chance, and I've got a bit of a soft spot for his sister. Nothing I'd ever act on for obvious reasons, but he knows I'm sweet on her. So he knows how me listening to his brat of a girlfriend trash the girl makes **** get old real quick on my end. I'll actually be the one who'll say something, and its a shame I have to when her brother is sitting right there. If a girl started being disrespectful to njx or vidae's future wives, I'd walk out the door and out that *****'s life. He'll just sit there and pretend he's not listening.

I also wonder if over time, the abstinence thing has caused a stress tumor that's suppressing the judgement center of his brain. Two years is a long time. Two years with the girl in arms reach is an eternity. Oral is nice, but at some point your psyche has to crack and misconstrue that effort that you put in as something you can't waste. Like a downpayment on sex. Repression is a helluva danger, if you ask me.

I have no idea what story she weaved him, but I can't wait to hear it.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

georgiafan is correct. She absolutely cannot take his v-card or else he'll never leave the *****. Like the rest of the guys, i agree you need to come on strong and hard. Take JoeJoe's advice, and show the guy that you care about him so much that you'd go through all of that just to try and get him to understand.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
georgiafan is correct. She absolutely cannot take his v-card or else he'll never leave the *****. Like the rest of the guys, i agree you need to come on strong and hard. Take JoeJoe's advice, and show the guy that you care about him so much that you'd go through all of that just to try and get him to understand.
Exactly. And if he doesn't respond to all of that, you should also tell him that no one respects him for getting abused like he does and that until he stands up for himself and gets rid of this abusive domineering gf, he will always be viewed as a loser.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:56 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Exactly. And if he doesn't respond to all of that, you should also tell him that no one respects him for getting abused like he does and that until he stands up for himself and gets rid of this abusive domineering gf, he will always be viewed as a loser.
Pretty sure this particular situation calls for a kick in the nuts after, just for good measure.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Pretty sure this particular situation calls for a kick in the nuts after, just for good measure.
Yeah, I'm kinda annoyed to be honest. I just want to meet this guy to tell him "Grow a ******* sack and dump this *****, kid."
Old 02-26-2013, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because if the guy doesn't respond to reason nothing is going to drive the home point like boning the *****?

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 02-26-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When TH was saying the guy went back to the girls house and that 'everything was okay' I was getting really scared that he was going to say that they had sex. That would've been the saddest thing ever, but sounds like something that the psycho ***** would manipulate him into doing.

And i'd go with exactly what you said TH, but if it doesn't work, take Rosebud's idea into serious consideration.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To me the family thing is worse than the cheating. How absurdly selfish do you have to be as a human being to try to separate someone from the people who care about them the most just because you have a distaste for them? I basically don't care how they treat you, if you care about someone even in the slightest you don't try and separate them from important people in their lives unless those people negatively influence that person. If my GF ever tried that **** on me I'd judo dump her ass in a millisecond.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:39 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been talking to this girl that just got out of a 4 year relationship (first time in college not in a relationship). Anyways, basically we both made it clear to each other that we're going to the bar on Thursday together and will be hanging out after and having sex.

Anyways, we've known about this for about a week and a half (last week she had to go to a family wedding).

Is it weird at all that I've been making sure I yank it each night before I go to bed just to try and last longer?
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:42 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be lying if I said I'd never done something similar before.

Last edited by pierce2walker : 02-27-2013 at 12:46 AM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because if the guy doesn't respond to reason nothing is going to drive the home point like boning the *****?
I still like your idea best

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:08 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I still like your idea best
Cause when it gets that bad it's what needs to happen. A friend of mine in high school went through the same thing, and that's what we did to get him out of it. He knew she was a lying skank, he knew she made **** up to try and isolate him from some of his friends by starting crazy drama that I was always diffusing, and she even called him while we were sitting in my car one night sucking face and playing hands in pants. Still he couldn't break up with her til I showed him pictures of her naked on my backseat. He was pissed, and if I were a smaller guy he may have just ripped my head off, but he knew what a ***** she was and was able to calm down and understand that it was all because she was evil to him, eventually dumping her ass later that week.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 02-27-2013 at 08:14 AM.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:12 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Been talking to this girl that just got out of a 4 year relationship (first time in college not in a relationship). Anyways, basically we both made it clear to each other that we're going to the bar on Thursday together and will be hanging out after and having sex.

Anyways, we've known about this for about a week and a half (last week she had to go to a family wedding).

Is it weird at all that I've been making sure I yank it each night before I go to bed just to try and last longer?
Not weird, but if you're worried about performance, you should get a solid buzz going that night. Don't whiskey d yourself, but enough to where you won't think about it as much.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Not weird, but if you're worried about performance, you should get a solid buzz going that night. Don't whiskey d yourself, but enough to where you won't think about it as much.
That and just rock the foreplay. If you do a great job when you go down on her, she won't mind if you're a little quick on the trigger later.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-27-2013, 08:15 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
That and just rock the foreplay. If you do a great job when you go down on her, she won't mind if you're a little quick on the trigger later.
I fully endorse this in theory, but personally, i just can't bring myself to eat a girl out who i'm banging for the very first time. Maybe it's just me.