Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-27-2013, 08:26 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Cause when it gets that bad it's what needs to happen. A friend of mine in high school went through the same thing, and that's what we did to get him out of it. He knew she was a lying skank, he knew she made **** up to try and isolate him from some of his friends by starting crazy drama that I was always diffusing, and she even called him while we were sitting in my car one night sucking face and playing hands in pants. Still he couldn't break up with her til I showed him pictures of her naked on my backseat. He was pissed, and if I were a smaller guy he may have just ripped my head off, but he knew what a ***** she was and was able to calm down and understand that it was all because she was evil to him, eventually dumping her ass later that week.
I think as long as the friend of the person getting played is doing it for the right reasons, it would be wrong of them to get mad. I'm sure TH doesn't want to do it, but it's what he has to do. His duty as a true friend.

Although thinking about it now, if someone did that to me I think i'd go crazy. If for some reason I went back to my gf and my friend slept with her to make me no go back to her, i'd be pissed that he ****** her and would be just thinking "just tell me...don't **** my girlfriend!!!".

Yeah TH, I don't think it's a good idea. Unless you care more about your friend not going back to her than him being your friend.

I guess maybe after cooling down a few weeks later and understanding why he did it, I would probably accept it, but initially I would be so so so pissed.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:28 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I fully endorse this in theory, but personally, i just can't bring myself to eat a girl out who i'm banging for the very first time. Maybe it's just me.
Fair enough, but to me that's the best part of sex. I actually don't enjoy boning nearly as much if I don't at least taste her first.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:34 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
georgiafan is correct. She absolutely cannot take his v-card or else he'll never leave the *****. Like the rest of the guys, i agree you need to come on strong and hard. Take JoeJoe's advice, and show the guy that you care about him so much that you'd go through all of that just to try and get him to understand.
Seriously, I'd be the type of person to preface the whole conversation (half joking) saying something like "You aren't going to like what I'm going to say, but its only because I care enough that you hitting me (include this or not, up to you) doesn't matter to me. I had a friend who wouldn't let go of his succubus and had to do a similar thing. I wasn't worried about him hitting me or anything, but I knew he wouldn't like what I had to say (it was an eerily similar situation, actually) and it might get him really angry. I usually try to preface any serious conversations with my friends with tension breakers, I do it in normal conversation, but sometimes even when going over serious things like this, it doesn't hurt to remind them that you can have fun and laugh WITH YOUR FRIEND even when you are having difficult conversations like the one you are dealing with. Funny enough, that same friend is getting to the point where he and his latest GF, who he's been living with for a long time now, may be moving out/splitting up, so I'm going to probably be helping him through that for a little while.

Edit: TH, if you want to know more about what I did with my friend before, PM me, what I ended up doing worked pretty well. Naturally you're going to have an awkward stretch, but like anything with close friends, it doesn't last long. Mine wasn't even a week, and shortly after that he broke up with her. And consequently has thanked me for it pretty much whenever that slunt gets brought up in conversation.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Last edited by eaglesalltheway : 02-27-2013 at 08:36 AM.
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I think as long as the friend of the person getting played is doing it for the right reasons, it would be wrong of them to get mad. I'm sure TH doesn't want to do it, but it's what he has to do. His duty as a true friend.

Although thinking about it now, if someone did that to me I think i'd go crazy. If for some reason I went back to my gf and my friend slept with her to make me no go back to her, i'd be pissed that he ****** her and would be just thinking "just tell me...don't **** my girlfriend!!!".

Yeah TH, I don't think it's a good idea. Unless you care more about your friend not going back to her than him being your friend.

I guess maybe after cooling down a few weeks later and understanding why he did it, I would probably accept it, but initially I would be so so so pissed.
Well I knew a lot about the girl, she was an ex of my arch-friend and we talked a lot, so I knew just how much **** she made up. And my friend who was with her at the time knew all about it, cause we did not hesitate to tell him what skank she was. So I did try to tell him first, but he wouldn't listen.

Then she started making up some serious ****, one time even trying to **** up everyone's 420 by saying that another friend, had tried to force himself on top of her, when the dude was too high to even make it back to his car without someone helping him stay on his feet. My friend who was dating her had to step up and would've beaten the other guy into a hospital bed if I didn't step in between them.

So I had to do something to get her out of everybody's lives, I was getting sick of being the peacemaker and she was started to seriously hurt my friend who was with her. Yeah he was super pissed for a few days, and frankly I'm still surprised he didn't **** me up cause even though I'm a strong dude, this guy had 3 inches and 30 pounds on me and an even higher pain tolerance. But I think on some level he knew we were right, and that she was the one in the wrong, which is why he was able to not flip out completely and was able to dump her just a couple days later.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 02-27-2013 at 08:38 AM.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:50 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
To me the family thing is worse than the cheating. How absurdly selfish do you have to be as a human being to try to separate someone from the people who care about them the most just because you have a distaste for them? I basically don't care how they treat you, if you care about someone even in the slightest you don't try and separate them from important people in their lives unless those people negatively influence that person. If my GF ever tried that **** on me I'd judo dump her ass in a millisecond.
Its what bothers me the most too, its all about power and control. She knows people don't like her (probably because she's a whorecunt) and she's trying to separate him from those (perfectly reasonable) people. What I find most upsetting was, that despite pretty much abandoning his family, his father still went through the time, effort, and risk, of recommending him for what seems like at least a decent job. And he still continues to ignore his family in favor of her? Its aggravating, even from my perspective, and I've never met this guy. The more I thought about it, if the guy doesn't get it after that, its a friendship that doesn't ultimately matter anyway, and if he doesn't respond to TH trying to help him, the friendship was going to end anyway. Sucks, but sometimes you just naturally grow apart from friends like that. Now I hope everything works out and you can get this guy to come around TH (I'd also recommend he spends some time re-building his relationship with his family), but if not, at least you have your mutual friend still.

Its funny how as you get older and further away from school how your true friends really end up dwindling. Thus is life though.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:54 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Cause when it gets that bad it's what needs to happen. A friend of mine in high school went through the same thing, and that's what we did to get him out of it. He knew she was a lying skank, he knew she made **** up to try and isolate him from some of his friends by starting crazy drama that I was always diffusing, and she even called him while we were sitting in my car one night sucking face and playing hands in pants. Still he couldn't break up with her til I showed him pictures of her naked on my backseat. He was pissed, and if I were a smaller guy he may have just ripped my head off, but he knew what a ***** she was and was able to calm down and understand that it was all because she was evil to him, eventually dumping her ass later that week.
I wish I had the gumption to pull this type of move off, but I don't think I could bring myself to that, simply because he's still my bud, and even if he's in a position like that, I figure if they can't see it for themself, tough ****. But if it works, I can't argue it. That's a case where you can support the "ends justify means" strategy.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:57 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I fully endorse this in theory, but personally, i just can't bring myself to eat a girl out who i'm banging for the very first time. Maybe it's just me.
Don't be a ***** Metsox, eat *****.

Old 02-27-2013, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I wish I had the gumption to pull this type of move off, but I don't think I could bring myself to that, simply because he's still my bud, and even if he's in a position like that, I figure if they can't see it for themself, tough ****. But if it works, I can't argue it. That's a case where you can support the "ends justify means" strategy.
One way you're definitely losing your friend to a **** life, the other way you just might be losing your friend and either way he ends up better off. I'll take the risk that my friend ends up hating me, if it gets them away from the succubus.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-27-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manipulative people (especially in a relationship) are the worst.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't be a ***** Metsox, eat *****.
I love doing it with my girlfriend, but if you're a random bar hookup, you're SOL, I dont know who or what has been through that.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I love doing it with my girlfriend, but if you're a random bar hookup, you're SOL, I dont know who or what has been through that.
Random bar hookup is a different story, lol. They're only there for the dick anyway.

Old 02-27-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Random bar hookup is a different story, lol. They're only there for the dick anyway.
I stated that in my original post, waffles!
Old 02-27-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I stated that in my original post, waffles!
No sir you just said first time, just misunderstood the situation you meant. I was thinking more along the lines of a woman you've been seeing for some time, for some reason.

Old 02-27-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
No sir you just said first time, just misunderstood the situation you meant. I was thinking more along the lines of a woman you've been seeing for some time, for some reason.
You're slacking, waffles. We were talking about p2w's drinks/boning date with the random girl.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You're slacking, waffles. We were talking about p2w's drinks/boning date with the random girl.
Yeah, didn't catch that, lol. Regardless, eat *****. Its like a golden ticket to have favors returned, of any kind.

Old 02-27-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, didn't catch that, lol. Regardless, eat *****. Its like a golden ticket to have favors returned, of any kind.
This is fact.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey this wasn't about me, I was responding to StickSkills. But yea it definitely depends on the situation. If you are going out to the bars, then the booze will definitely help you out. But if you're on a date or some situation where you won't be drinking much a tug before could just help you relax.

And yes, going down on a chick = auto poon. I've definitely pulled that one out when I was unsure if things were going to advance. Works every time.

But seriously, it always works.
Old 02-27-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Plus it's just a fun skill to develop.

*sigh* was supposed to have lunch today with the ex today, I didn't even take the afternoon off of work cause I knew she'd bail. This team at least I can totally understand why, but still annoying. This is why I don't feel like an asshole for not breaking it off with the **** buddy yet.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-27-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Plus it's just a fun skill to develop.

*sigh* was supposed to have lunch today with the ex today, I didn't even take the afternoon off of work cause I knew she'd bail. This team at least I can totally understand why, but still annoying. This is why I don't feel like an asshole for not breaking it off with the **** buddy yet.
This all sounds fraught with peril.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

lol yeah, it's not the best, but the boning buddy is just that, we don't hate each other or anything, but I would never date her and we're not very compatible in any way other than physically. While the ex and me ended amicably, and although she's got a lot of baggage, she's a good girl who doesn't trust too well and has a lot of crazy drama in her life. So I feel for her and have been talking to her a lot more lately, give her someone to talk to and cheer her up that's not her son, crazy family and crazier friends.

Then about a week ago I stopped by to drop of some pain pills she wanted me to get her, which she said was because she refuses to tell her doctor that the prescription he's giving her makes her nauseous and so she doesn't take them often...which given some of the thought processes and decision making I saw from her while we were together, wouldn't even be weird...So we started talking, just sitting there holding hands and sucking a little face for almost 5 hours before either of us thought to look at the clock. We haven't talked about it too much, which is why I don't actually expect to get back together with her and am still seeing the boning buddy, but she's actually made an effort to see me and tried to invite me out, so it may happen.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 02-28-2013 at 12:39 AM.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:53 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That situation just sounds like way too much of a mess, but that's just me (I just really dislike drama stuff). AND she has a kid??
Old 02-28-2013, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

He's a freshman in highschool. And yeah, it's a mess and she's got serious baggage, I remember her once telling me in deadpan seriousness how guys don't have feelings so she sometimes has a hard time talking to meabout stuff. But she's a kind soul, a pretty intelligent woman, we make each other laugh and she's been through so much **** throughout her life that I can see exactly why her brain goes all crazy when it does so i want to be able to help...plus she's really hot and I've never found a girl who's lips feel as amazing as hers. Like I loved her breasts and when she let me go down on her the sex was great to, although a lot of times she'd get very uncomfortable about it which was a major bummer for me, and meant she was painfully tight, but those lips were so intoxicating, the first time we went out we went for a cruise to get all high before dinner and then ended up coming back to my place and making out for hours, completely forgetting to get food.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 02-28-2013 at 01:03 AM.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:37 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fair enough, but to me that's the best part of sex. I actually don't enjoy boning nearly as much if I don't at least taste her first.
Dude, phrasing.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:55 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rosebud, I though you were younger.

Also, stay away from the crazy lady. Crazy always ends up bad.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote